The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I hope this 18m wasted on Gonzalo will teach Leo not to do expensive loans anymore.

i still can't believe that we lose 18m on freakin 6 months loan :rolleyes: i want to believe that leo find a way how to receive at least half or that money.

it will be fair if chelsea give us 9m back or at least, they can reduce backayocko price.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
urfhlvlwrdb21.jpg

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
any update on Caldara injury?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
/r/soccerstreams has been shut down for anyone that used it to find streams for games.

now use /r/soccerstreams_pl for EPL links, and /r/soccerstreams_other for ALL other leagues.

edit: these two new subs are temporary

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
koulibaly is the one player in serie a i would love to have, if this kid reaches anywhere near that level thats all we could ask. hows his ability with the ball?

you actually killed it, if diawara is the one player you would love to have than i don't know what to tell you.

my bad then ... it didnt make sense for me to include koulibaly

but yea kouli is top class cb

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
/r/soccerstreams has been shut down for anyone that used it to find streams for games.

now use /r/soccerstreams_pl for EPL links, and /r/soccerstreams_other for ALL other leagues.

edit: these two new subs are temporary

Oh shit, that was the best source.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
true and id even go as far as saying that current diawara is already the better player imo

Diawarra is young yet an error prone in covering closing spaces and tends to make silly mistakes.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This Tiago Djalo youtube compilation is incredible.. some of his tackles and on-the-ball moves are world-class. Might be a very good signing. Can surely play in the midfield also I think.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I see people are excited about Diawara but isn't he pretty much the same type of player as Baka and Kessie? We need someone that can pass the ball and not more power.

No he is not. He's miles ahead of both kessie and baka in passing, I would take him as a replacement for Biglia.

Piatek--Cutrone
----Pockets
Kessie--Diawara--Baka

That would be an amazing midfield and attack, at least on paper

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If its true that Halilovic is going to Genoa with this Piatek transfer, i think it should be good for everyone. For both clubs and himself, he will get more chances there and Genoa could potentially get a good player or some money if he finds form. He would never get any chance with us anyway so its good that we got rid of fodder

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You don't understand football very well.

:lol::lol::lol:

Tiago Djalo will arrive in Milan on Monday, when he will sustain his medical tests. The player will join the Primavera squad for the rest of the season and his contract will contain a clause which would stop Milan to sell him to Benfica or Porto, as requested by Sporting. [Di Marzio]

Nice, 2nd 18 year old...scouting department is actually working.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
You have too high expectations for him guys...In different world (15 yrs ago...time goes so fast) - we bought Gila, who scored for Parma 23 golas/season twice. In my opinion Piątek is very simular to Gilardino.

prandelli thinks that piatek is better than gilardino

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Piatek--Cutrone
----Pockets
Kessie--Diawara--Baka

That would be an amazing midfield and attack, at least on paper

this is also cancerous and possible eyes bleeding lineup, three CDM and two poachers at the same time on the pitch, with zero creativity. :fp:

even paketa is not the most creative player in the world, he had just one assist in whole season... he's just not that type of midfielder, he's mostly all-rounder mf.

that's the best solution... or RCM like barella instead of kessie

baka regista(?) paketa
suso piatek carasco

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this is also cancerous and possible eyes bleeding lineup, three CDM and two poachers at the same time on the pitch, with zero creativity. :fp:

even paketa is not the most creative player in the world, he had just one assist in whole season... he's just not that type of midfielder, he's mostly all-rounder mf.

that's the best solution... or RCM like barella instead of kessie

baka regista(?) paketa
suso piatek carasco

Except Tonali i don't see any creative regista on the market, it is complicated to find 6 who dictate the game nowadays
Thiago Mendes from Lille could be the cheap solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule