The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Since this guy donned the no.9 he started coasting - no curse, just gave up and it caught up with him.

Only phenomenal players can be several degrees below their level and still perform because of their talent.

Probably thinks he made it.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Local me and you are mostly on the same team but you need to move on from this hakan obsession.. pleaase

Theres no obsession, the usual fight against double standards. Paqueta barely did anything useful on the pitch, just dumb dribbles in front of the box, yet somehow he's still rated higher than a player that worked his ass off on the pitch for a couple of years, and had many good games. It's dumb, doesn't matter who we're talking about, I can say the same thing about almost every mid we got. Some people rate players based on nutmegs. The number of players getting unjust hate is insane here, while the ones that do nothing are rated just cause they can flick the ball.

Last edited:

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Probably because nobody wanted him.

Thats including his wife.

79a74782f5c129699bb5bf85223f20c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is something I don't get. We give up on Olmo because of high commissions and total price. Good decision IMO
We have not bought ANYONE, this window because we could not sell anyone...

In the meantime, though, we are working on Florentino Luis who has a crazy release clause :lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
why are you all saying Paq is making this up - I read that it was a doc who said he was depressed a few days ago... now i read he’s asked for a break

he came here expecting to play regularly - he had one coach publicly say he’s got to be less Brazilian (offensive imo), now he’s got a coach who publicly says he’s great but rarely starts him, sometimes he doesn’t play at all

I hope he gets well soon & I wish him all the best.

No one said depression. He had a panic attack.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is something I don't get. We give up on Olmo because of high commissions and total price. Good decision IMO
We have not bought ANYONE, this window because we could not sell anyone...

In the meantime, though, we are working on Florentino Luis who has a crazy release clause :lol:

It's sound like you are new to football. Release clause doesn't oblige you to pay it. It's a fee that if paid can't be rejected by club.
According to reports they are working on loan with option. Similar to a Gedson Fernandes deal, who also has a very high release clause

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
No one said depression. He had a panic attack.

:thumbsup:
I don’t know why some people started about depression.
Only official statement was a about tachycardia iirc.
I hope he doesn’t have any cardiological issues.

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
According to L'Equipe, Monaco is making a move on Marcelin with an offer to buy at 6Me. Marcelin is considered as one of the best players of the 2000 generation. Auxerre is hoping to get 10Me for him.

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Watching some videos of Adama Traore. It's like watching Jonah Lomu play football. However, we do need players with speeeeed.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Theres no obsession, the usual fight against double standards. Paqueta barely did anything useful on the pitch, just dumb dribbles in front of the box, yet somehow he's still rated higher than a player that worked his ass off on the pitch for a couple of years, and had many good games. It's dumb, doesn't matter who we're talking about, I can say the same thing about almost every mid we got. Some people rate players based on nutmegs. The number of players getting unjust hate is insane here, while the ones that do nothing are rated just cause they can flick the ball.

"Worked his ass off for years and had many good games" :lol::lol:
Everything depends on your standards of course.. and yes, paqueta has also been pisspoor here but that doesn't make Hakan a good player all of a sudden. My god, can't believe we are still have having this discussion in 2020

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
CorSera - Milan, in addition to the Paquetà case there are two other problems to solve: Suso and Piatek have no offers

CorSera - Milan, Sevilla's interest in Suso did not materialize in real offers

:proud:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The solution is clear. Loan swap Bakayoko with Paqueta. At the end of the season buy Bakayoko from Chelsea and sell Paqueta.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't see why we don't loan Piatek and Paqueta. They're on pretty long contracts and a loan fee can cover the amortization devaluation for the next 6 months. They play and hopefully regain some form and we could be in a better position in the summer to sell. Right now we're not in a great bargaining position. There are doubts that Piatek is the real deal, and Paqueta is acting like a bitch. Worst case is we end up where we are now but with far more time to deal with the situation in the summer.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Suso's story is so fucking pathetic. I'd rather we just let him go for free than let him whimper on till summer.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
He also says the biggest star he has in his contact is... Paolo Maldini! So there is still a lot of respect there.

Maybe Conte loses title to Lazio on the last day and is so mad his wig falls off and he storms out of Inter. Maldini convinces him to come here and presents him a new piece, so he comes, and we bring in Bakayoko who he worked with at Chelsea. Then, Milan win the title.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
According to La Republica, once RR leaves, Antonee Robinson from Wigan (and who plays with the US team) will be arriving. He is born in 1997.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/antonee-robinson/profil/spieler/349701

Murican? Gooch on the left?

I admit I haven't seen him though - he could be Theo jr.

I don't see why we don't loan Piatek and Paqueta. They're on pretty long contracts and a loan fee can cover the amortization devaluation for the next 6 months. They play and hopefully regain some form and we could be in a better position in the summer to sell. Right now we're not in a great bargaining position. There are doubts that Piatek is the real deal, and Paqueta is acting like a bitch. Worst case is we end up where we are now but with far more time to deal with the situation in the summer.

This is the sensible thing to do but I think the management are desperate for funds to replace them and strengthen the squad.

Can't help thinking we'll regret selling them on the cheap. Like Davids or Vieira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule