The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
you and only you.
he wasnt a wc player. he was tricky though and that could raise the hype and the price. nothing special though.

Did you read the full story? It says Milan made a bid of 20M for him. This is early 1990s 20M we are taling abt.

If today donkeys like lukaku & morata go for 75M and over you can be damn sure Faustino Asprilla wud be a 100+M player and rightly so!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
barcelona has the biggest transfer window ever this season with 324m spent

-222M
Neymay

-10M
Mascherano

-4M
Tello

-3M
Mboula

-1.5M
Garcia

-240.5M

Last edited:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We shouldve tried to give verdi fair shot here considering our winger situation currently

far better player than niang..yet niang got 1000000000 opportunities and verdi none

anotehr proof that ItalMilan was the second biggest bullshit in the history of football

Did you read the full story? It says Milan made a bid of 20M for him. This is early 1990s 20M we are taling abt.

If today donkeys like lukaku & morata go for 75M and over you can be damn sure Faustino Asprilla wud be a 100+M player and rightly so!

in your mind maybe

-222M
Neymay

-10M
Mascherano

-4M
Tello

-3M
Mboula

-1.5M
Garcia

-240.5M

?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
laughed pretty hard at this

https://www.football-italia.net/115557/roma-fans-turn-pallotta

The history of Roma has always been its fans, not its success on the field, and you are trying to actively destroy it by changing the club symbol, collaborating with the authorities on barriers in the Stadio Olimpico, staying silent on fines, going against your own people.

“So what do we say to you? We don’t want the new stadium!!! We don’t want a President like this! If you have to use and insult us… In any case, we will always represent Roma and its fans, so many of you pass by and the Curva Sud remains.”

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
How can there be room anywhere for rumours like this? :lol:

Humanity's hopelessness is like water.

Manchester United are readying a record-breaking €500 million offer for Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar, according to Le 10 Sport .

Real Madrid were reported to be leading the chase for the Brazilian, but they can only go as high as €400m.

That has left the door open for Jose Mourinho to join the chase and agree to meet an eye-watering buyout clause.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Can’t believe we turned down Deulofeu. He can play on both wings and fits a need, may not be the best player but he is cheap and we’ve seen he is a good player in Serie A. We could’ve had decent depth on the wings with him..

LW: Deulofeu, Hakan, Bonaventura & Borini
RW: Suso, Deulofeu & Borini

If Suso goes down tomorrow (god forbid) we’re in massive trouble. I really hope we’ve turned him down for now because we have another target for the wing.

In the summer we should be buying a star winger also and Deulofeu would’ve been nice to rotate with or even a great sub to provide spark off the bench next season.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can’t believe we turned down Deulofeu. He can play on both wings and fits a need, may not be the best player but he is cheap and we’ve seen he is a good player in Serie A. We could’ve had decent depth on the wings with him..

If Suso goes down tomorrow (god forbid) we’re in massive trouble. I really hope we’ve turned him down for now because we have another target for the wing.

In the summer we should be buying a star winger also and Deulofeu would’ve been nice to rotate with or even a great sub to provide spark off the bench next season.

I think Deulofeu to Milan is still possible. Napoli are getting Verdi so they are out on him now. The longer Deulofeu is on Barca, the greater the odds we could get him back toward the end of the month on some sort of loan deal. The fact he wants to return says we can hold out for a better deal for him with only a few weeks left in the window.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Tevez contract terminated by Shanghai Shensua. LOL.

£650,000/week.

Damn boy.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Any links with bernard of Shakhtar Donetsk?

He will be available on a free in July. Some decent players have their contract expiring next season. Maybe we should pickup a buy from there.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

giving 20m for deulofeu will prevent us from giving 40-45m for a starter lw
but if we decide to go for a player of that caliber i prefer to pay for muriel who can play both lw/ss and cf and thus we can sell kalinic too.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I can't understand how come F&M said yes to Borini & Kalinic, but no to Deulofeu.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Again fake news about mir ney landet ng in some crap newspapers, damaging our image furthermore.

That agenda Afang nst Milan...

Gesendet von meinem BND-L21 mit Tapatalk

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can't understand how come F&M said yes to Borini & Kalinic, but no to Deulofeu.

Because he costs 18-20m up front, don't think they've planned any spending this January. Which is a shame because he would have been ideal..

I've read that we'll have 110m + sales in the summer to spend

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
in other news Daniele Bonera started for Villareal when they beat Real Madrid for the first time in the Bernebeau

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Bayer Leverkusen’s attacking midfielder Leon Bailey has convinced Mirabelli during the game against Bayern Munich and has become a real target for Milan for next season. He is worth at least €24M.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Would like to see more montella/Mirabelli text threads

Thanks

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
English betting site BetVictor has Andre Silva to Wolverhampton at 1/1.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
English betting site BetVictor has Andre Silva to Wolverhampton at 1/1.

I dont think mendes can forcefully pulled him out of contract. Either they pay the price tag or piss off

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont think mendes can forcefully pulled him out of contract. Either they pay the price tag or piss off

If Wolves were offering the rumored 40m take a bench warmer/Instagram model, take it and go get a LW and CM. And Auba was left out of the Dortmund team again for disciplinary reasons. Maybe Mirabelli went to Germany to go pick him up haha.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Bayer Leverkusen’s attacking midfielder Leon Bailey has convinced Mirabelli during the game against Bayern Munich and has become a real target for Milan for next season. He is worth at least €24M.

That talk will only serve to trigger Nostradamus...

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

He will refuse us until Milan standards improved.

salsa

Status
Not open for further replies.