Tennis

Should women be paid the same sum as men in Grand Slams?

• Total voters

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
zorro said:
I just wanted to say this: I'm still very sorry I couldn't come to Bratislava, but Slovakians did a great job in hosting finals and all the people that came back to Croatia complimented you. So I conclude with apropriate words:

FORZA SLOVENSKO!
yeah?So I'm happy that we did good job,but of course I'd be more if we'd win and bring the trophy home...but Ljubicic was fantastic and Ancic did also well...

but for this season I don't see it bright we're playin' with Chile but only 2 members from the last year are there...Beck has problems with doping control:mad: and Kucera retired...also the captain/trainer Mecir has injury problems...so our fallen apart:head:

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Inzaghi9 said:
yeah?So I'm happy that we did good job,but of course I'd be more if we'd win and bring the trophy home...but Ljubicic was fantastic and Ancic did also well...

but for this season I don't see it bright we're playin' with Chile but only 2 members from the last year are there...Beck has problems with doping control:mad: and Kucera retired...also the captain/trainer Mecir has injury problems...so our fallen apart:head:

So what? There is no easy match in Davies Cup. SLOVENSKO has the quality to make another good result, You did it once, why not again? You have the quality... What is it finallywith Beck? Is it nandrolon or marijuana? He really burned you :(

Rex

Reaction score
YUGOSLAV said:
Her scream is to fake, she sounds like she screams just for sake of it.
Another reason some ppl can't stand her.

LOL What fake are you trying to say ? :D

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
zorro said:
So what? There is no easy match in Davies Cup. SLOVENSKO has the quality to make another good result, You did it once, why not again? You have the quality... What is it finallywith Beck? Is it nandrolon or marijuana? He really burned you :(
it isn't known yet...but I hope that he is true and he didn't get it...

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
YUGOSLAV said:
And why does she. She is playing some excellent tennis, maybe not the best, but still, she's a great player.
She's arrogant, I don't like her style of playing and she annoys the hell out of me when she gives interviews. Have you ever heard her speak???

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Rex said:
LOL What fake are you trying to say ? :D

Come on, you know what I mean...rrr :D

Rex

Reaction score
teis said:
She's arrogant, I don't like her style of playing and she annoys the hell out of me when she gives interviews. Have you ever heard her speak???

Have you interviewed her in occasion ? What's wrong with her speak ? Let me know. :)

YUGOSLAV said:
Come on, you know what I mean...rrr :D

Yeah I know what you meant. It turns you on when she screams. LOL :tongue:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Rex said:
Have you interviewed her in occasion ? What's wrong with her speak ? Let me know. :)

Yeah I know what you meant. It turns you on when she screams. LOL :tongue:

Exactly opposite, so annoying ;)

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
teis said:

While watching sport, I try my best not to get prejudiced, but i just HATE clijsters.

She doesn't have elegance, she doesn't have grace, just has power and just grinds her way up. I hate that kind of play. And after she dumped Lleytton - nah, he didn't dump her, poor fellow - i just root for anyone who plays against her. Anyone. Even Sharapova :tongue:

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Rex said:
I haven't interviewed her, but since she's from Belgium she gives a lot of interviews on TV. She speaks so fast that she says eu all the time and repeats herself 5 times per second.
Second, when she was playing Roland Garros last year, some friends of mine went to see her. After the match she didn't even have the time to give an autograph or just look towards her supporters because she had lost. This may sound stupid but they went specially for her since their kids(around 10 and 7) are such big fans.

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
my all time favorite tennis player is Michael Chang from USA.i just want to know what this legend is doing in this days... :conf:

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
croatia lost of argentina this weekend, and tuksar played so well against chela, i'm so sad

first ljubičić said that he probably won't play, than ančić hurt his back and he couldn't play because he would risk all his career, we played with ljubičić, čilić and tuksar, and we lost :cry:

tamy_3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Gila,Nesta,Pippo,Seedorf
Dora said:
croatia lost of argentina this weekend, and tuksar played so well against chela, i'm so sad

first ljubičić said that he probably won't play, than ančić hurt his back and he couldn't play because he would risk all his career, we played with ljubičić, čilić and tuksar, and we lost :cry:

I'm also very sad :cry: :cry:

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cilic is only 18 so he cant compete with the pro's

I think the injury of Ancic was the key of their loss.
why didnt Karlovic play? I think he would have had more chances than Cilic or Tuksar

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
i'm not sure but i think karlović also had an injury or something like that, damn it, why did ančić have to hurt his back? :cry:

if ančić played we could win so easy, but now we are stopped in quarter final, it just makes wanna cry :cry:

tamy_3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Gila,Nesta,Pippo,Seedorf
Ivan Ljubičić is MILAN fan! :) He said in one interview that he often goes to see matches and that he is friend with some players. :)

forza milan

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tamy_3 said:
Ivan Ljubičić is MILAN fan! :) He said in one interview that he often goes to see matches and that he is friend with some players. :)

forza milan

Oh really ? Didn't know that.
I knew they'd lose to Argetina as soon as I saw the who was gonna play.
I doubt that Karlovic is injured ?

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
actually, he wasn't injured, he said he was injured when we played against Austria, but now he requested 20 000 euros or dollars and two tickets on the relation Miami - Zagreb, Ljubičić said that to our tennis union and they rejected karlović

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anybody watching Wimbledon?

I know its a bit ( :D ) late, but still...

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
I tried to watch... but I've been dividing my time between WC and friends...

I'll try and watch Nadal vs Federer... when is it?

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Italian Tsar said:
Anybody watching Wimbledon?

I know its a bit ( :D ) late, but still...
yes watching mauresmo beat henin

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Is Martina Hingis in this tournament ?? dang i love her ;)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Demerio said:
Whenever i try to watch tennis i fall a sleep

That happend with me today when i was watching mauresmo Vs henin hardene :D

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
WILL2K said:
Is Martina Hingis in this tournament ?? dang i love her ;)

Yeah, and i believe she get KOed in the 2nd or 3rd round :rolleyes:
I was really counting on her to put on a show..

Anyway, 2day we've got the Big One, Federer and Nadal. Who do u guys root for? I am for Fed-ex, as his game is so beautiful and (seems) simple. Nadal is all tenacity. A bit like Rino, if u will :tongue:

Last edited:

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
nadal did beat federer 5 times this year (was it 5 or 4, i'm not sure) but he can't beat him on grass, federer is the king of wimbledon,
when i saw he won the first set 6:0, i thought he'll win easily, but nadal fought,
but the important thing is that roger won, he really deserved it

Last edited: