The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
belotti is probably going to cost 15 million euros this summer

get rid of silva and give him a shot :g:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Fair points, he does sound a bit Montella-esque with those statements.

I'd still take him.

Thing is that representatives will often say such things in order to maintain and project a certain spirit and moral.

I can't give you a concrete example but I remember how Montella changed the things he said from one day to another after he was being sacked.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Gasperini is the guy we should be recruiting. Looking at what he's doing to Roma right now, wow.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Gasperini is the guy we should be recruiting. Looking at what he's doing to Roma right now, wow.

it doesnt work like that
gasperini sucked with inter

also montella before us had some extra good results but he didnt work here

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Coppa, EL, SuperCoppa, UEFA SuperCup quadruple. It's possible.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The price for peak talents is now 150m average with Coutinho confirmed as a Barca player.

We'll never be able to compete financially with the super powers.

Inter milan
— our 200m is nothing now. This is absolutely crazy.

We can definitely get 80m+ for dollarumma

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
yes

i don't want a weak bitch mentality at milan

finishes 3rd behind shakhtar, "we are having an extraordinary season"

gets ko'd in the cup at home by atalanta " we are having an extraordinary season"

it's either conte or stick with rino

So disappointing that giant napoli isn’t going to win the treble this season.. treble was after all their main goal this season and rightfully so considering that amazing bench of theirs.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
So disappointing that giant napoli isn’t going to win the treble this season.. treble was after all their main goal this season and rightfully so considering that amazing bench of theirs.

surely finishing above shakhtar and at least reaching the the semis of the cup should be normal for them with their level of squad strength?

and there have been many instances with "weaker" teams winning the league due to strong man management and self belief..fact is sarri chokes under pressure and will do so again when he bottles it against juve away like he did at home.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
surely finishing above shakhtar and at least reaching the the semis of the cup should be normal for them with their level of squad strength?

and there have been many instances with "weaker" teams winning the league due to strong man management and self belief..fact is sarri chokes under pressure and will do so again when he bottles it against juve away like he did at home.

Well he played with bench players in the uchl other than the two matches against city..(and it backfired, lost a player for half a season).. the gap in quality between their starting 11 and bench is huge. Just look at how they were struggling without ghoulam.

What would they gain by going through to the knockouts, when it would have reduced their chances of winning the scudetto?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
imagine winning a scudetto unbeaten with a team that finished 7th

imagine winning a PL in your first season in england with a team that finished 10th

imagine preferring a man that never won a single title over a proven multiple time champion.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Well he played with bench players in the uchl other than the two matches against city..(and it backfired, lost a player for half a season).. the gap in quality between their starting 11 and bench is huge. Just look at how they were struggling without ghoulam.

What would they gain by going through to the knockouts, when it would have reduced their chances of winning the scudetto?

so you're saying he deliberately went out of the CL and coppa so he can win the scudetto..and he's going to end up *yet again* with zero titles

happy new L

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
juventus finished 7th the season before they won the scudetto unbeaten with conte

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Rumour Commode XXII: Mirabelli vs Raiola; Fassone vs UEFA

so you're saying he deliberately went out of the CL and coppa so he can win the scudetto..and he's going to end up *yet again* with zero titles

happy new L

Well he played with bench players and surprisingly (noot) they were not able to win.

I would have done the same too and go all in for the scudetto.. where there would be a picture of me in napoli alongside a goat like maradona.. forever

But ooh sage would want me to go through the knock out stages of uchl to prove something.

The same sage that supports a coach that couldn’t beat danish giants like fc københavn and fc nordsjælland.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Well he played with bench players and surprisingly (noot) they were not able to win.

I would have done the same too and go all in for the scudetto.. where there would be a picture of me in napoli alongside a goat like maradona.. forever

But ooh sage would want me to go through the knock out stages of uchl to prove something.
yeah...prove that you're not a mediocre coach who's never won a single trophy.

and in the end...he'll end up with zero titles (as usual)

L

if allegri coached napoli and sarri coached juve, napoli would be winning the scudetto.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
If sarri coached 7uve (god forbid) they would finally win a uchl while playing total football.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah im sure sarri would play his "total football" with mm17 on the wing and matuidi and khedira as RCM/LCM LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule