The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
what player liverpool can offer to us, hell their bench is even worse than ours :lol:

immobile looks like that type of player who is great in clubs like lazio or torino but fail with other clubs... even in italian NT he's shit.
i will rather risk with belotti, it will be easier to get him and probably will be cheaper after this season.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Peppe di Stefano (Sky): “Dzeko is not possible anymore as he wants to stay at Roma, Immobile and Morata are two hypotheses for Milan’s attack for next season. Both Kalinic and André Silva will leave.

Immobile Si! Finally a real striker linkage.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Sportmediaset - Donnarumma-Liverpool, pronta offerta da 40 milioni più una contropartita: il Milan la considera bassa

so pool offering 40 mil + player that we choose

but fassone told no less then 70 mil

Take it and RUN! No way we are getting 70.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What we need and what we gonna get are two very different things. Gattuso said very clearly a mid a winger and a cf.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Peppe di Stefano (Sky): “Dzeko is not possible anymore as he wants to stay at Roma, Immobile and Morata are two hypotheses for Milan’s attack for next season. Both Kalinic and André Silva will leave.

Yikes at going after immobile.

Selling a youngster after 1 year :lol:

We used to laugh at inter... But now we've become exactly like them :fp:

A meeting between Raiola and Liverpool has taken place in the last hours. Liverpool are offering €40 million plus a player, however Milan is sticking to their asking price of €70 million. [ SportMediaset ]

Yup... Take the 70m :thumbsup:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you can talk all you want but we will get 70-80 mil for donna if we sell him.

mayn of you are just bitter,

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Sell Dolla and Suso to Liverpool for £88m. That's 100m in Euro. Bring in Aspas low cost who can play wide or as a forward.

Immobile will be plan B if Cairo resists again.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
A meeting between Raiola and Liverpool has taken place in the last hours. Liverpool are offering €40 million plus a player, however Milan is sticking to their asking price of €70 million. [ SportMediaset ]

Chamberlain for 40+Donna

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
it's 100% happening

sport-preview-fellaini3.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sell Dolla and Suso to Liverpool for £88m. That's 100m in Euro. Bring in Aspas low cost who can play wide or as a forward.

Immobile will be plan B if Cairo resists again.

You are cheap

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@milanator

What do you think? Which players will leave us? And how looks the final squad after the transfer campain in summer? (new payers dont need to name now) only the position fot the reinforcement?

thank you.

You´re welcome.

I think it really depends on the players, there are a couple who have a reason to leave (Musacchio, Abate, Monto ...) but not all of them will push for an exit. If they enforce a transfer restriction on us we will probably want to keep as many as possible until next summer.

I don´t think there will be much activity in defense apart from a sale of Donnarumma and maybe 3rd choice players leaving.

In midfield Bona might leave and Mauri and Bertolacci won´t have a future here in my opinion. I think they will try to keep Bona and sign an expensive CM and probably a back up for Kessie (Duncan?).
Someone who is able to play (L)CM and CAM would make a lot of sense as the expensive signing.

In attack Hakan and Cutrone will stay + probably Kalinic and Bona as BUs.
If we plan with a 4-3-1-2 I expect Suso to leave, he does not strike me as the kind of player who would try to adapt to a different position just to stay here.
Silva is probably more likely to leave than to stay although playing with 2 strikes and a transfer restriction could push us towards giving him another chance.
A player for TQ would obviously be a likely addition too.

So I´d say something like that might be realistic as starting XI:

Reina
Calabria-Bonucci-Romagnoli-RR
Kessie-Biglia-LCM
Hakan
Cutrone-CF​

Last edited:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
just sell dona 70 ,suso 40 kalishit 20 berto 10 gomez 5 around 150 mil + what we have to spend near 200 mil

buy 3 top players and that is it.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
@MilanEye

Gattuso: “I expect a few reinforcements, including a midfielder and a winger. We need experienced players, who could also be 24-25 years old if they played many important matches. Today I sat at the table with Mirabelli and Fassone for 4 hours.” [Gazzetta]

ohhhh, who has these characteristics I wonder??

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@MilanEye

Gattuso: “I expect a few reinforcements, including a midfielder and a winger. We need experienced players, who could also be 24-25 years old if they played many important matches. Today I sat at the table with Mirabelli and Fassone for 4 hours.” [Gazzetta]

ohhhh, who has these characteristics I wonder??

berardi hahahah

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Carlo Pellegatti di Premium Sport ha spiegato quelle che potrebbero essere le linee guida per il mercato del Milan: "Sono trapelate le prime indiscrezioni, ferme però fino al pronunciamento della UEFA sulle sanzioni da applicare al club rossonero. Tre saranno gli acquisti: una mezzala da alternare a Kessie e Bonaventura - che non è sul mercato -, un esterno offensivo per permettere di tirare il fiato a Suso e Calhanoglu - dunque è chiaro che si ripartirà ancora dal 4-3-3 - e ovviamente un attaccante".

i am done with this club if this happens( this would be my 100000 time i said this) but if our 3 signing s are alternative for kessie and jack (hahah i hate bonaventura so much) and winger to compite with hakan (he isnt fucking winger morons)

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You guys focus waaaaaaaaaay too much on formations rather than the personnel we have starting for us.

#RealTalk

Although 4-3-1-2 doesn't really use wingers like the rest do..... we'll need Conti to be fit and someone better than RR

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Cheap..?

Very realistic numbers. Also.. Aspas made the Spanish WC squad, unlike Suso.

According to stats he scored more goals as a striker. This season taught us that we need pace pace and more pace, aspas isn’t that fast. Add the fact that he will be 31 by the time we sign him.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan are interested in signing Fiorentina midfielder Jordan Veretout, according to Sky

hahahah i was positive but this is becoming sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule