The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Don't take it too serious. It's RnB. They simply need a place where they can write off their frustration. One win and people will be happy again :proud:

Fully agree

Sometimes you just can’t please people, lose or win they will have something to pick on. It’s not strange on some posters who only show up when we lose.

They don’t understand what work in progress means, they don’t see the positives. Engaging with them is just counter productive.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't take it too serious. It's RnB. They simply need a place where they can write off their frustration. One win and people will be happy again :proud:

:star:

We will buy more quality players summer time, until then we gonna fight with what we got.One game you all loosing your mind. Guess what, we gonna loose more games, shocker i know!

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
:star:

We will buy more quality players summer time, until then we gonna fight with what we got.One game you all loosing your mind. Guess what, we gonna loose more games, shocker i know!

Not so, we don't lose our mind from one loss. We are doing well with Gattuso, we can't expect him to win every game, and win us Europa League in his first profesional coach year.

The problem is the future of the club, I'm only reading news about low fee transfers we'll get this summer because of Li's debts and FFP. They gave 220m last summer to fix the team, and they did many mistakes, the way they worked wasn't right. 0 consideration for the budget, 0 consideration for the technical aspect.

We can say it's the past, and we can't change anything, but it's what can affect our next season except of this "lost" season. If the 220m were spent well, we would be able to have some good years..

We have been in this crisis since 2013 and it doesn't seem to end, because we are bad using all the chances that are coming for us to come back. We were saying "sell the fucking club" year after year, it happened, but then the clowns they hired in management didn't much different from the other clowns we had, what will we say this summer if we have no budget, we won't say "sell the fucking club" again right?

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
MN - Chinese auto manufacturers Great Wall Motors might replace Audi as a team sponsor starting next season.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not so, we don't lose our mind from one loss. We are doing well with Gattuso, we can't expect him to win every game, and win us Europa League in his first profesional coach year.

The problem is the future of the club, I'm only reading news about low fee transfers we'll get this summer because of Li's debts and FFP. They gave 220m last summer to fix the team, and they did many mistakes, the way they worked wasn't right. 0 consideration for the budget, 0 consideration for the technical aspect.

We can say it's the past, and we can't change anything, but it's what can affect our next season except of this "lost" season. If the 220m were spent well, we would be able to have some good years..

We have been in this crisis since 2013 and it doesn't seem to end, because we are bad using all the chances that are coming for us to come back. We were saying "sell the fucking club" year after year, it happened, but then the clowns they hired in management didn't much different from the other clowns we had, what will we say this summer if we have no budget, we won't say "sell the fucking club" again right?

What did you expect? Barcelona level for 200mil? Yes they made mistakes during the transfer window and they will do many more. The main thing that the club is going up not down. But all this has been said a thousand times.

Stop reading tabloid news and try to look at the bigger picture.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

the only way for not wasting 200M we spent is to spend another 200M

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
MN - Chinese auto manufacturers Great Wall Motors might replace Audi as a team sponsor starting next season.

From Dolce & Gabbana to diesel, from Audi to some Chinese brand... I cant take this shit no more

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
From Dolce & Gabbana to diesel, from Audi to some Chinese brand... I cant take this shit no more

If the money is right they can use 3stroke to get to training. Relax sponsor is all about money. Unfortunately they don’t have Bugatti in China.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If the money is right they can use 3stroke to get to training. Relax sponsor is all about money. Unfortunately they don’t have Bugatti in China.

Our own brand is being cheapened by these sponsors... I bet some noodles company is next for us

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
the great jack :lol:

probably our biggest cancer in first eleven.

but two MF and LW on summer will save the thing, no worry :o
That fucken Bonaventura :mad:
The ONE blot on an otherwise stellar performance :head:

Nah guys like leaf think he is irreplaceable

You seem to think only in extremes. If I like a player I must also think that said player is irreplaceable. Can't say I'm surprised given your other posts.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
What did you expect? Barcelona level for 200mil? Yes they made mistakes during the transfer window and they will do many more. The main thing that the club is going up not down. But all this has been said a thousand times.

Stop reading tabloid news and try to look at the bigger picture.

Not Barcelona, but not 7th in Serie A mate.

The mercato was very bad and it's a fact. How many from the players we got aren't playing, Andre Silva 35m, Musacchio 17, Kalinic 25, Conti 25, isn't this money wasted. Which from the transfer costs more today than what we paid last summer? I think none. Those I mentioned have lower prices today, so this is a waste of budget, there was a big waste last summer. And we shouldn't take things only in positive, we've doing this year after year.

Like I said we have missed many chances for years, from 2010 we always made 1 step forward and 1 step back or so, we were never able to make 2 steps forward.

From 2010 we spent one year, and didn't spend in the second year, to make the team better and better, the reality is that we never made any attemp to return in top places.

If we don't invest this summer, then what does it matter about what we invested last summer, we are 7th in the table now, we won't be better next year if there is 0 budget. Instead there is a thing Fassone always says: "If no top 4, we will sell" Likely Donnarumma, but if not him, then it will be our best player, Romagnoli. What matters then if we buy with money we earn from sales, will we buy any other top defender like Romagnoli or top GK like Donnarumma, I know if we sell one top player, it will be to buy 2-3 average, this won't make us better, certainly not.

Like I said, when we got money, the 220m of Li, the 93m of Berlu and the rest, it was only one option: To use them in the best way possible.

They didn't, and they risked Milan with some more crisis years.

Pepe fucking Reina, come on, I can't watch Milan with that old fucking fart, neither with that old Korean guy or the other names we are signing (according to media). It will be another step back. Then a year after this we'll have to invest to make a step forward, then the money may not be enough, then a year after another zero budget year, and so on...

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Conti is injured. You can't include him in your argument.

The transfer window could have been improved, but Suso really isn't our biggest problem.

When he was given the ball last night he did something with it. We just didn't go down his wing enough - probably subconsciously wary of Calabria being railroaded.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The market was ok.

If not for Montella, we would already be top 4 or within a few points of top 4.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Our own brand is being cheapened by these sponsors... I bet some noodles company is next for us

giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Montella as a coach, I'm not getting invovled... but we shud be happy at Montella for bringing us Bonucci. We had no name recognition on the field of play until that happened.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I was against the signing of musacchio, but for 18 million at the time, it wasn't that bad.

silva and kalinic tho...terrible signings.

thing is you can make mistakes but the important is to fix them, if silva and musacchio are part of the squad next season then the first to go should be miserabelli, not any player.

and signing pepe reina on a free instead of a good player like asamoah are exactly the type of moves I'm against.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

hopefully it's a legit company like indomie and not some random brand :lol:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella as a coach, I'm not getting invovled... but we shud be happy at Montella for bringing us Bonucci. We had no name recognition on the field of play until that happened.

But he also pushed for Mussachio and Kalinic

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But he also pushed for Mussachio and Kalinic

Thats why I dont feel bad for him getting the boot. Thanks for Bon-bon, now fuck off.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The market was ok.

If not for Montella, we would already be top 4 or within a few points of top 4.

Again Montella got all the support from Mirabelli and the players he wanted.

Secondly, it wasn't an ok market, we have €60m strikers in the bench for example, while some low players playing in other positions, like Calhanoglu, Calabria etc. This isn't right.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If they bring money it's ok, but it's bad to hear that there are sponsors leaving Milan, Adidas left us (based in media), so we got Puma.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cutrone shouldve scored, and hakan shouldve been awarded a penalty.

At the same time though, Arsenal couldve scored like 5 goals

Did you hear Gattuso in the postmatch press conference about Calhanoglu not going down on that challenge with the GK in the 1st half? Gattuso said if it was me I would have taken a dive, why didn't Calhanoglu dive? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule