The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Title_GWM.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Oracolo_RN
⚫ @acmilan Marzo sarà il mese dei parametro zero, dopo Reina e Strinic ci sarà un terzo puntello per la rosa. Aprile porterà ulteriore solidità societaria, Giugno e Luglio i colpi pesanti. Quasi dimenticavo, settimana prossima una sorpresa http://oracolorn.it

March will be the month of free agents, after Reina and Strinic there will be a third addition to the team. April will be about the club and refinancing, while June and July the big purchases. Next week a surprise.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
����-Genoa-Milan could be postponed due to bad weather expected on Sunday. [Premium]

come on, -2 games?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@ale_mansi
Sit.parametri zero: oltre ai vari Badelj, Ozyakup, KI dello Swansea è un altro nome attenzionato; Mirabelli lo stima(avuto a Sunderland) e ci sono già stati dei contatti con giocatore.
Milan molto attento al panorama P0.
@RadioRossonera

@ale_mansi
@kingarturo23 è il grande obiettivo, ad oggi, per il centrocampo rossonero nel mercato estivo: scadenza 2019, ancora nessun accordo per un’eventuale rinnovo.
@RadioRossonera

Badelj, Ozyakup and Ki are some of the free agents be followed. Vidal is the big objective for the summer. He has a contract expiring in 2019. Right now no talks with Bayern about an eventual renewal.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
@Oracolo_RN
��⚫ @acmilan Marzo sarà il mese dei parametro zero, dopo Reina e Strinic ci sarà un terzo puntello per la rosa. Aprile porterà ulteriore solidità societaria, Giugno e Luglio���� i colpi pesanti. Quasi dimenticavo, settimana prossima una sorpresa ��http://oracolorn.it ��

March will be the month of free agents, after Reina and Strinic there will be a third addition to the team. April will be about the club and refinancing, while June and July the big purchases. Next week a surprise.

A free agent, Mr.X?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
����-Genoa-Milan could be postponed due to bad weather expected on Sunday. [Premium]

come on, -2 games?

If they know it's suppose to rain why not cover the pitch with a tarp ahead of time? Unless it's suppose to be an all day thing.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
reina, ozyakup & strinic :lol: :fp:

ki is a decent player

badelj should be signed

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Ok for Badelj & Strinic, if they come for bench, and if we get rid of some Abates.

Big no for Reina.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
If they know it's suppose to rain why not cover the pitch with a tarp ahead of time? Unless it's suppose to be an all day thing.

it's serie A, we're talking about a semi pro league

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Don't take it too serious. It's RnB. They simply need a place where they can write off their frustration. One win and people will be happy again :proud:

Very fair point, RnB is a windshieldwiper of opinion and emotion :lol:

The market was ok.

If not for Montella, we would already be top 4 or within a few points of top 4.

Yeah, the whole fucking around with tactics and never forming a team unit at the beginning really hampered our progress. Glad Gattuso picked up the pieces and we look really good now.

Badelj, Ozyakup and Ki are some of the free agents be followed. Vidal is the big objective for the summer. He has a contract expiring in 2019. Right now no talks with Bayern about an eventual renewal.

Ozyakup is 25, has no goals in irrelevant league, barely any assists. What are we getting him for?

Ki and Badelj are good transfers.

Vidal would be great, even if he were to get a red every fifth game :lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Very fair point, RnB is a windshieldwiper of opinion and emotion :lol:

Yeah, the whole fucking around with tactics and never forming a team unit at the beginning really hampered our progress. Glad Gattuso picked up the pieces and we look really good now.

Ozyakup is 25, has no goals in irrelevant league, barely any assists. What are we getting him for?

Ki and Badelj are good transfers.

Vidal would be great, even if he were to get a red every fifth game :lol:

We like to get some Sosas from Kebab league every year.

BTW Storari & Oduamadi's contracts expiring this summer.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Mighty step down going from Audi to fucking Great Wall :max:

The thing is that Chinese brands are generally on the rise. . In 2007 Huawei was a shit brand....now they are making critically acclaimed flagship phones.

So if Great Wall funds us well... #BuildTheWall I guess :rolleyes:
#meh

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

The thing is that Chinese brands are generally on the rise. . In 2007 Huawei was a shit brand....now they are making critically acclaimed flagship phones.

#meh

is this an irony post?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

#meh

Chinese automobiles are really shit though.

That's why you never see brands like Great Wall outside of China. Even in China, Great Wall isn't a high end brand or anything. In that sense, I would not expect a similar rise like Huawei.

This is definitely a downgrade. I am waiting to see if this makes sense for us financially before I bash the idea altogether.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Strinic is god awful trust me i watched enough of him with the NT

Is he confirmed for us (like Reina) or is he just really strongly linked?

Are we not even considering Asamoah, he's been playing at LB this year right? Can also fill in at the CM.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Come on guys, its not like we lost to Verona (oh wait), this was Arsenal.
They may have been in bad period, but they are still alot more experienced in europe in recent years..
And im not trying to compare leagues here, but they still have more experience with good teams in their league, that can do well in CL and EL.
We only have experience against Juventus who is good in europe, Napoli and others are losing vs mighty shaktars

We did have a great run with Rino, but its not like we have been dominating everyone in that run, instead those were hard fought victories.
Its not like we can just bounce back to being great in europe, and win the competition straight away. This is a young team that is just starting their eu journey.
I am sure we will be alot better next season even if we dont buy anyone, just saying.

One thing that really annoyed me is shooting... Lol they had like 10 good attempts (strong powerful shots), while we had shots in the stands and that Suso shot that didnt even go behind the goal line. In that aspect, they are like 10 lvls ahead of us

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Come on guys, its not like we lost to Verona (oh wait), this was Arsenal.
They may have been in bad period, but they are still alot more experienced in europe in recent years..
And im not trying to compare leagues here, but they still have more experience with good teams in their league, that can do well in CL and EL.
We only have experience against Juventus who is good in europe, Napoli and others are losing vs mighty shaktars

We did have a great run with Rino, but its not like we have been dominating everyone in that run, instead those were hard fought victories.
Its not like we can just bounce back to being great in europe, and win the competition straight away. This is a young team that is just starting their eu journey.
I am sure we will be alot better next season even if we dont buy anyone, just saying.

One thing that really annoyed me is shooting... Lol they had like 10 good attempts (strong powerful shots), while we had shots in the stands and that Suso shot that didnt even go behind the goal line. In that aspect, they are like 10 lvls ahead of us

Agreed. It's not the end of the world but I think we should have realistic expectations. I always thought Mirabelli's comments were premature and makes us look silly.

Our goal now should be to focus on Top 4 in the league. It is good Rino wants to breed the winning mentality but we need to sort out our priorities now and rebuild properly next summer. I hope this summer we learn from our past mistakes and actually address our needs (CM, LW, CF).

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Chinese automobiles are really shit though.

That's why you never see brands like Great Wall outside of China. Even in China, Great Wall isn't a high end brand or anything. In that sense, I would not expect a similar rise like Huawei.

This is definitely a downgrade. I am waiting to see if this makes sense for us financially before I bash the idea altogether.

:thumbsup:

You’re the Chinese informant here, please keep us up to date.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our own brand is being cheapened by these sponsors... I bet some noodles company is next for us

It was inevitable that big sponsors would start leaving us. All our sponsorship deals got replaced by ones for less $$.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
The PL is much stronger than Serie A, this isn't even topic worth debating. But Serie A is becoming more competitive, and could get even better in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule