AC Milan (5) - Reggina (1) 4/20/08

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milano84 said:
15313_news.jpg

YEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LOL:D! YEEEEAAAAHAAAAA!!! Brocchi works:D. Play him from now til the end, but I doubt he can keep up his form for a long time. High-class players have the ability to stay in form longer than other inferior players, look at Kalac.

One thing I know for sure, Milan will not play in Serie B next season. Phew!

To Ronaldinho or whoever is waiting for Milan to come in the UCL zone before signing with the team: FUCK OFF!

FORZA MILAN!

P.S.: Man above, I love you sig man. I love Torres too :D .

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
Remember when we used to feel really confident that we could easily beat Reggina at home.

I miss those days.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Riccardo said:
Remember when we used to feel really confident that we could easily beat Reggina at home.

I miss those days.
Even if we would be confident of beating them today our worries are how Fiore will loose. It would be good to see them draw with Udinese however.

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
fuck i hate to wait one week to see Milan play!!!!!!!! Fuck Fuck i hate to wait one week to see Milan play and they lose the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps hope this does not happen this time... go go go Milan

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jasper said:
Even if we would be confident of beating them today our worries are how Fiore will loose. It would be good to see them draw with Udinese however.

Aw man, if Udinese can somehow hold Fiorentina, and we could somehow win, then we'd have a chance.

The thing that bothers me is that we still have to play fucking merda, and let's be honest, our record against them recently has been painfully bad.

So Fiorentina will have to drop 7 points in the last 5 games.

Possible

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
udinese dont play fioentina,
its fiorentina vs palermo
sampdoria vs udinese

so hopefully a palermo win and a draw in the other but most imporantly a milan win. some bad news
Mistero Pato: ha ancora dolore. Starà fuori anche domenica

09:43 del 17 aprile

L'attaccante è fermo dal 3 aprile. Problema muscolare per il brasiliano. Il medici sostengono che il problema sia di poco conto ma il papero continua ad avvertire dolore e non si allena. Non riesce a correre e di calciare il pallone nemmeno se ne parla. Con la Reggina Inzaghi e Kakà. (Gazzetta dello sport)

cant read italian but somthing about pato injury , he should have recovered by now but its worse than they thought and he will defo miss the reggina game. come on pato dont be injured too much in your career please.

FORZA MILAN!!!! without pato :cry:

krech

Milan Forever
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Cassano, TS, Prince
Dann said:
sampdoria vs udinese

so hopefully a palermo win and a draw in the other but most imporantly a milan win. some bad news
Mistero Pato: ha ancora dolore. Starà fuori anche domenica

09:43 del 17 aprile

L'attaccante è fermo dal 3 aprile. Problema muscolare per il brasiliano. Il medici sostengono che il problema sia di poco conto ma il papero continua ad avvertire dolore e non si allena. Non riesce a correre e di calciare il pallone nemmeno se ne parla. Con la Reggina Inzaghi e Kakà. (Gazzetta dello sport)

cant read italian but somthing about pato injury , he should have recovered by now but its worse than they thought and he will defo miss the reggina game. come on pato dont be injured too much in your career please.

FORZA MILAN!!!! without pato :cry:

The forward isn't playing from 3 april, a muscular problem, the doctors say he's almost fit, but he feels pain, and can't sprint or shoot the ball. VS Reggina will play Inzaghi and Kaka.

Not a perfect translation thought ...

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
Am not worried , we have Pirlo.
Just fuckin give him free kicks :D

Pirlo's free-kicks have been simply awesome this season.

Ballon d'Or anyone?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
kevin_dk said:
P.S.: Man above, I love you sig man. I love Torres too :D .

thank you, its one of the grossest mullets ever, i will never be able to see torres w/o chuckling to myself. Of course i could deal with it if he scored 30+ goals for us

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Dann said:
sampdoria vs udinese

:
My bad. Still a good chance to see other contenders slip up.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I randomly chose to wear my Milan jersey for the first time in awhile yesterday since it was warm out. It led to me getting a thumbs-up on the subway from a guy in a Milan warmup shirt (the one with the short turtleneck collar), and another from someone else when I went to a Rubio's for lunch. We talked for a bit about whether or not Milan would get fourth, which was fairly difficult as I've had a sore throat all week.

Egad. I think San Fran is unofficial Milan country. :)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Beemer said:
I randomly chose to wear my Milan jersey for the first time in awhile yesterday since it was warm out. It led to me getting a thumbs-up on the subway from a guy in a Milan warmup shirt (the one with the short turtleneck collar), and another from someone else when I went to a Rubio's for lunch. We talked for a bit about whether or not Milan would get fourth, which was fairly difficult as I've had a sore throat all week.

Nice :D

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beemer said:

In Scotland, there are 2 kinds of people who wear Milan shirts

1: the fans, like myself
2: Neds

For those of you who don't know what a ned is . . .

Ned: (short for neanderthal) a derogatory term applied to certain young people in Scotland (similar to the terms chav, skanger used in Ireland, and spide in Northern Ireland). The stereotypical view of a ned is a white adolescent male, of working class background, who wears fake Burberry, who engages in hooliganism, petty criminality, loutish behaviour, underage drinking and smoking or general anti-social behaviour[1]. They are often assumed to be unemployed.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
pato is back training and might be now included in the squad but i would still start with him on the bench and bring him on either at half-time if we need him or 60-70 mins, i dont want him to be like ronie getting injured coming back and the same problem occurs again we also did it with kaka but hopefully hes now over that.

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
from acmilan.com

L’A.C. Milan comunica che il calciatore Paolo Maldini è stato sottoposto oggi a esame strutturale che ha evidenziato una lesione ai flessori della coscia sinistra. Lunedì prossimo Maldini, che nel frattempo svolge un lavoro fisioterapico, si sottoporrà a un’ulteriore indagine per stabilire i tempi di recupero

Dammit! :mad:

paijo17

BAyond Godlike
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini.. Kaka.. Pirlo.. Gattuso.. Ibou.. Zizou.. Collymore etc. haha..
Riccardo said:
In Scotland, there are 2 kinds of people who wear Milan shirts

1: the fans, like myself
2: Neds

For those of you who don't know what a ned is . . .

Ned: (short for neanderthal) a derogatory term applied to certain young people in Scotland (similar to the terms chav, skanger used in Ireland, and spide in Northern Ireland). The stereotypical view of a ned is a white adolescent male, of working class background, who wears fake Burberry, who engages in hooliganism, petty criminality, loutish behaviour, underage drinking and smoking or general anti-social behaviour[1]. They are often assumed to be unemployed.
Thx for the info...
So many 'Neds' in my country,hahaha...

fav-milan

Beginner
Reaction score
chely said:
from acmilan.com

L’A.C. Milan comunica che il calciatore Paolo Maldini è stato sottoposto oggi a esame strutturale che ha evidenziato una lesione ai flessori della coscia sinistra. Lunedì prossimo Maldini, che nel frattempo svolge un lavoro fisioterapico, si sottoporrà a un’ulteriore indagine per stabilire i tempi di recupero

sorry but what's about???

inomilan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
chely said:
from acmilan.com

yeah! :mad:

now translate :D.....

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
inomilan said:
yeah! :mad:

now translate :D.....
MILANELLO - A.C. Milan communicates that the footballer Paolo Maldini has subjected to an exam today which evidenced a lesion lo his left thigh. Next monday Maldini, who is doing physiotherapy work in the meantime, will be subjected to another exam to establish the times of recovery.

HTH.

David-Regal

Maldini groupie
Reaction score
Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players
PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso
San Paolo said:
MILANELLO - A.C. Milan communicates that the footballer Paolo Maldini has subjected to an exam today which evidenced a lesion lo his left thigh. Next monday Maldini, who is doing physiotherapy work in the meantime, will be subjected to another exam to establish the times of recovery.

HTH.
Argh... It hurts me!!! :mad:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Hopefully it's nothing too serious, hey?
I want to see him take the pitch in possibly his last derby. =/

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Bes said:
I had a dream that Nesta scored in this match.
I just had a vision that Seedorf will score. Then Gila, then whoever plays LB.

Schedule