AC Milan (3) - Juventus (0) - 15/05/2010 Un grande abbraccio a Leo, Dida, e Favalli!!

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
------------------Dida--------------
--Abate--Nesta--Albertazzi--Zambrotta--
------Gattuso----Seedorf---Ambro--------
----Pato-------Inzaghi-----Dinho--------

I dont want to risk Pirlo and Silva getting hurt pre WC. Its not fair to them. Pippo, Gattuso, and Dida get to play their last game for Milan. Nesta and Zambro should be able to direct Albertazzi on whats up. Antonini was hurt so idk if he can play, and I would like to see De Vito sub in at LB in the second. I would like to get Verdi in too, and if we are up maybe give Gooch a chance to play. the season is already over, give the youth a chance to play and allow for some of the oldies to get one last cap

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
Nobody wants us to lose i think that people are just tired of this bullshit and they are that desperate that they wanna see something trigger some response from b. We got trashed by printer and that did nothin we played really well for some time had a really good shot at scudetto and in jan nothin happened no player came that could bring somethin extra now as things stand nothin will happen in the summer either. People say the economical crisis do not allow b to invest but the economic crisis hit fiat way harder than b.s company and still jube had money moratti had money genoa naples all invested expect milan and b is the richest dude in italy. Explain this to me if u can.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
It's official that our match will be moved to Saturday, for me this is great, I'm happy about this decision.

from milannews: OFFICIAL: Milan-Juventus advance to Saturday

Have been brought forward to Saturday, AC Milan-Juventus and Lazio-Udinese that would have had to play simultaneously with the other match on Sunday at 15. As he had anticipated the minister Maroni has wanted to avoid any contact between the sides. "This will allow better management of order and security and allow the celebrations to the fans of the team that will win the champion of Italy will perform in Milan or Rome."

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
The only thing interesting about this match is the post match conference,were Leo(at least according to reports ) is going to say if he stays at Milan or not.

In the case that its a no,i really hope he goes into detail of why he is not staying .Fuck the courtesy bull shit ,bring the fucking drama :D

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
It's official that our match will be moved to Saturday, for me this is great, I'm happy about this decision.

from milannews: OFFICIAL: Milan-Juventus advance to Saturday

Quote:
Have been brought forward to Saturday, AC Milan-Juventus and Lazio-Udinese that would have had to play simultaneously with the other match on Sunday at 15. As he had anticipated the minister Maroni has wanted to avoid any contact between the sides. "This will allow better management of order and security and allow the celebrations to the fans of the team that will win the champion of Italy will perform in Milan or Rome."

noway!! Is this confirmed anywhere else??? If so my trip will be for nothing :( wot times will the kick off be??

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
"The National Observatory for Sporting Events explained its decision as one that allows the forces of order to better manage the celebrations that naturally follow a final game of the season. "

unfortunately, celebrations of some other clubs' fans :o
Good decision IMO - imagine Inter fans celebrating scudetto while Milan and Juve fans are still in the city coming off San Siro - ultimate indulgence for Merda fans :rolleyes:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
noway!! Is this confirmed anywhere else??? If so my trip will be for nothing :( wot times will the kick off be??

I'm really sorry for you because of that. I hope you will still make it at time for the match, although it's now on Saturday night.

But for me it was a good move because I like it more to watch Milan on Saturday night, maybe the best time. Also I won't have the problem that the first half of the match will be at the same time as Formula 1. So that means, now that the match is brought forward to Saturday, I will see the whole game.
But I think in general it's better so that there are no fan fights because that could happen if all play on Sunday, the Lazio match is an advanced one too. They just did that to avoid problems with the fans because of the city rivals' fight for the Scudetto, which is the case in Milan and Rome.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Phew!! I'll make it, I land bout 4ish, now jus hope the stupid ash cloud stays away lol.

Yea can't blame them for changin it, saftey 1st eh. Would av been some krazy atmosphere tho with havin all 3 sets of fans in Milan. Chz for the news guys an ur concerns lol

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
"Good decision IMO - imagine Inter fans celebrating scudetto while Milan and Juve fans are still in the city coming off San Siro - ultimate indulgence for Merda fans :rolleyes:

Not when you've a flight booked for Sunday Morning

Reaction score
Thank goodness. I just checked my itinerary and I will be in town early Saturday, so no having to change trains or hostels!

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
I will arrive Saturday 14:00, so i'm lucky as well :)

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don't understand why some think we will lose or even wish that it happens. I never ever would like to lose against Juve and at home even less. We have to win this match in front of our fans and trash our opponent, like in the first leg. I want to see a great performance again, on the last day of the league.

100 % agree

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
you can see how bad situation is when you see just 4 pages of this thread, so called 'big derby' just few days before kick off.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you can see how bad situation is when you see just 4 pages of this thread, so called 'big derby' just few days before kick off.

Nicely said, nicely said. Too exact to have anything else added in. Where are the fans man? We are in deep shit and only a few of us show up. How terrible.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli

Well it's the last game and whatever the result, it won't change anything in terms of league position for either team (but a win is always nice against a rival). And since the spotlight/excitement is going to be around Inter.. I think we're all just gonna go ahead and pretend this day doesn't exist. :o

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
LEt's end the season way we started it....

PAto header. Abate assist. Pimpin

rbrakhia80

its G b!tches !!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Nesta , Tiago Silva , Serginho , Kaka , dinho, Pato , Sheva , Seedorf...
Well i guess this game won't matter much , we already qualified for CL thank god , but anyway screwing jube is always nice to watch , but i would love to see this formation
-----------------Dida-----------------
Anto-------Nesta-----T.S.-------Janko
-----------Rino---------Ambro-----------
-----------------Dorf-----------------
Verdi (???)-------Pato------------R80

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
It will be interesting to see how R80 will perform after the World Cup omission. Pato still needs match fitness , if those 2 underperform, we will have difficulty scoring.

I expect to see Pippo getting some playing time, maybe even start.

Since the game will probably Leonardo's last, pretty confident we won't lose, might even win. Forza Milan !

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LEt's end the season way we started it....

PAto header. Abate assist. Pimpin

I hope we see an action like this again this time, really a nice cross from Abate and a good header from Pato. Something like that or also a performance like in January, I just want us to win. Jube are so bad now, it would be a shame to lose against them in our stadium. So I hope our players are at their best and give everything to trash their opponent because at least the last game should be a nice good bye to this season.

I think we start training today, maybe a bit late now that the match was moved to Saturday, but still our players should be ready. Let's hope the ones who were not called up for the WC (like Dinho, Pato....) also give their best and don't play like shit because they are pissed off about not being in their NT squad.

rbrakhia80

its G b!tches !!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Nesta , Tiago Silva , Serginho , Kaka , dinho, Pato , Sheva , Seedorf...
I hope we see an action like this again this time, really a nice cross from Abate and a good header from Pato. Something like that or also a performance like in January, I just want us to win. Jube are so bad now, it would be a shame to lose against them in our stadium. So I hope our players are at their best and give everything to trash their opponent because at least the last game should be a nice good bye to this season.

I think we start training today, maybe a bit late now that the match was moved to Saturday, but still our players should be ready. Let's hope the ones who were not called up for the WC (like Dinho, Pato....) also give their best and don't play like shit because they are pissed off about not being in their NT squad.

+1 i hope we will end their season by humiliating them even more :D , i think dinho was solid in that game , hope him and pato won't get affected by the NT thingy , Forza Milan :star:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
4 or 5 years ago this was the best derby in the world. What a shame this clubs.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
4 or 5 years ago this was the best derby in the world. What a shame this clubs.

True. Though Juve are a bigger shame because they spent so much for new players and are worse than Milan. So compared to Juve we're (much) better because we haven't spent that amount of money, but we are in third place and qualified for CL. So to not be as bad as Juve we should win high against them, or we would suck as big as them and that would be the worst.

fifaguy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
does anyone know whether fox will carry this match on saturday?

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
Derby..Are juventus based in Milan then? Never thought Juve, Milan had a rivalary forget about calling it a derby.
yup, with your logic Barca - Real match isn't a derby, either, and never was :rolleyes: How about Liverpool - Man U.?

It's been ages since we've beaten them at home (and last time Chimenti was their gk, so it does take the sting out of that win, too :tongue:). But beating Jube and particularly fill Buffon's net would still be a massive pleasure, league position or match significance aside.

Reaction score
yup, with your logic Barca - Real match isn't a derby, either, and never was :rolleyes: How about Liverpool - Man U.?

It's been ages since we've beaten them at home (and last time Chimenti was their gk, so it does take the sting out of that win, too :tongue:). But beating Jube and particularly fill Buffon's net would still be a massive pleasure, league position or match significance aside.

Liverpool- United is/was never a derby, like Real Madrid/Barcelona its a tussle between two biggest English clubs. In the same context the rivalary between Juve-Milan counts sod all compared to Juve-Inter the two biggest Italian clubs. They are the proper rivalaries.

Derbies: Liverpool-Everton, United-City, Real-Atletico, Barca-Espanyol to Milan-Inter.

In the last 15 years for five or six seasons both Juve and Milan were more or less evenly matched, apart from that its shouldnt mean anything more These made up rivalaries that fans would normally forget at the end of a season.

Milan would thrash and would end Juve's misery, probably Leonardo's last match the the players would sign off this season in style after last weeks debacle.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
liverpool- united is/was never a derby, like real madrid/barcelona its a tussle between two biggest english clubs. In the same context the rivalary between juve-milan counts sod all compared to juve-inter the two biggest italian clubs. They are the proper rivalaries.

Derbies: Liverpool-everton, united-city, real-atletico, barca-espanyol to milan-inter.

In the last 15 years for five or six seasons both juve and milan were more or less evenly matched, apart from that its shouldnt mean anything more these made up rivalaries that fans would normally forget at the end of a season.

Milan would thrash and would end juve's misery, probably leonardo's last match the the players would sign off this season in style after last weeks debacle.

lol ?

Schedule