The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

We have Kessie. For me, I'd like more of a playmaker in place of Biglia then Biglia is. Just my oppinion.

Yes.

Biglia shud be a sub at Milan... or a vice wotever he is

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I hate Buffon with everything I got.... And I don’t appreciate Milanisti who like him
#RealTalk
Some ppl are closet JuBe fans here...not much we can do.
Even simeone is better than poop. Poop is just lucky he has the right personnel to conceal his deficiencies. Football the way it sjould be played lmao fuck off. What? By diving at every possible occasion. Tiki tooka. He doesnt have a plan N. Even when he won the champions league with barca, chelsea dominated them over 2 legs and the ref disallowed several penalty calls which conversely affected the result in the end in favour of the diving pissheads.
Agreed.
Pep still hasn't won the CL without Messi in his team.
For all the talk about how great and genius he is, I will ALWAYS take Carlo over him. Pep is good at assembling monster teams and then battering the rest of the domestic league with it....but mark my words, he will FAIL in the CL YET AGAIN....and that makes him overrated shit.

Milan will play entertaining calcio once again when we get one really good and technical winger on the left together with Hakan, one playmaker who will replace Biglia that is a real regista and one really, really great technical CF like Sheva was.

But this team is also good to watch. Only is missing few creative moments. Few "fantasista".

I'm not positive about getting a result vs Arsenal (then I'm never positive about anything).
They have a better team than us on paper, it's just they're going through a rough patch. They have the potential to be as brilliant as they are awful.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
i really want us to sign somene young and turn him into a superstar.... like how we got Kaka.

ATM only Romagnoli is on the way to being Elite...it would be great if we got an attacking player of such quality as well....

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
i really want us to sign somene young and turn him into a superstar.... like how we got Kaka.

ATM only Romagnoli is on the way to being Elite...it would be great if we got an attacking player of such quality as well....

Kessie? Suso?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Bona meh. He is good but not wc. If we can get someone quality to replace him I won't complain. Ideally I would like Erickson but obviously that's not going to happen.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
BREAKING: Astori case opens

The prosecutor of Udine has confirmed that criminal proceedings have begun over the possibility that Davides Death was linked to manslaughter

wow....

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Bona is so criminally underrated here it's incredible.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
BREAKING: Astori case opens

The prosecutor of Udine has confirmed that criminal proceedings have begun over the possibility that Davides Death was linked to manslaughter

wow....

standard.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
jack is not underrated, i actually like him and it's great to have player like him on the bench... but he should he removed from first 11 next season.

sometimes can be really annoying, dribble too much and always has extra dribbling which slow down our game and ruin our counter attacks, often loses the ball etc.

i have feeling that he doesn't have midfielder brain, he act like he's winger.

we're very close to be great team, we lack these 2-3 wc players.
it will be great to have class CF but if they were have limited budget next mercato, i give priority to the MF and LW, in that case i will be fine with silva/cutrone/kalinić for now.

conti bonbon roma RR
kessie MF(?) hakan
suso CF(?) LW(?)

kessie and suso back up needed as well.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It really depends on the tactical setup. Casemiro has Modric next to him. Pirlo had Gattuso etc.

We have Kessie. For me, I'd like more of a playmaker in place of Biglia then Biglia is. Just my oppinion.

If you do that, you stop Kessie from attacking at will. Gattuso wants Bona and Kessie to constantly attack and get in the box, for this to work Biglia (or whoever is in that role) needs to sit back.

This is why you see Biglia almost playing as a 3rd CB at times. We're lucky enough to have 2 CB's who are good at distributing the ball, so what Gattuso has done is completely simplify Biglias role to short passes, and winning the ball back. For the most part.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
playmaker that will replace biglia

who exactly is that registaaa ? Torreira Sampdoria is literally the only one that comes to mind

tho id rather have a CDM a la Casemiro and creative players next to him in a more advanced role

i share this philosophy 200%. much more stability / balance

i remember when the De Jong - Montolivo battle was going on, some people really believe that ONLY a playmaker should play in front of the defense in a 3 man midfield.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
It really depends on the tactical setup. Casemiro has Modric next to him. Pirlo had Gattuso etc.

but we still need 1 more creative CM to enable them the most, how about the guy named Kroos, well Modrid-Case-Kroos, seems good to me :thumbsup:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jack is not underrated, i actually like him and it's great to have player like him on the bench... but he should he removed from first 11 next season.

sometimes can be really annoying, dribble too much and always has extra dribbling which slow down our game and ruin our counter attacks, often loses the ball etc.

it will be great to have class CF but if they were have limited budget next mercato, i give priority to the MF and LW, in that case i will be fine with silva/cutrone/kalinić for now.

conti bonbon roma RR
kessie MF(?) hakan
suso CF(?) LW(?)

Everyone has the same arguments against Bona.

"Holds the ball too long, dribbles too much...etc"

I agree that he used to do this often, much more when montella is around, but have you guys fucking watched him play under Gattuso???

Last game he could've had 3-4 assists on the counter but Cutrone,Hakan,Kalinic and Suso i believe ruined all the chances. So yes he used to hold the ball for too long, but since Gattuso has take over he has been great, him and Hakan on the left lay great together.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

conti bonbon roma RR
kessie MF(?) hakan
suso CF(?) LW(?)

Hakan and RR need to be replaced aswell, they are all not WC levels, maybe later if we have enough money
i would put calabria ahead conti also

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
To go up another level, our midfield needs a Pirlo and Seedorf. We can do without the Pirlo for now and maybe even the Seedorf to make the CL (LW and CF starters alone may well be sufficient to make the CL places very assured).

Long term though, I agree with Mrki in that the balance of the midfield would be a little better with a regista included and a complete midfielder like Seedorf.

Jorginho is a player in the regista role that I would like who is also good defensively and can play as a side CM as well. I think he would make a nice partnership with Kessie for the two deeper midfield roles.

But again, anchor/regista is lower in priority than upgrading Jack’s more attacking midfield role.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes jorginho and strootman would be ideal. Will they sell though?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
The shit you can read through here... incredible.... Jesus ...

Wenger as milan coach? Baffoon being a legend? Conte and PEP talk STILL the main topic on a MILAN forum, people being scared against ARSENAL (maybe trying to go for the reverse jinx but still weak), sigh.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Everyone has the same arguments against Bona.

"Holds the ball too long, dribbles too much...etc"

I agree that he used to do this often, much more when montella is around, but have you guys fucking watched him play under Gattuso???

Last game he could've had 3-4 assists on the counter but Cutrone,Hakan,Kalinic and Suso i believe ruined all the chances. So yes he used to hold the ball for too long, but since Gattuso has take over he has been great, him and Hakan on the left lay great together.

Preach brother :star:

It baffles me how people are still using the same arguments against Bona... Damn he gives so much balance to our midfield I hardly see any other midfielder in Italy who could do better.

I don't follow foreign leagues as close as I used to so I don't know if outside Italy the usual suspects like Vidal or Alcantarra or Errikson would fit. Anyway, inside Italy Bona is the best in the specific role Gattuso has built for our midfield.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The shit you can read through here... incredible.... Jesus ...

Wenger as milan coach? Baffoon being a legend? Conte and PEP talk STILL the main topic on a MILAN forum, people being scared against ARSENAL (maybe trying to go for the reverse jinx but still weak), sigh.

Why not? It doesn't hurt anyone to open their horizons and look outside Milanello what's going on in football-world, what opinions about other clubs are around and to discuss some potential coaches (#iostoconGattuso obviously).

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
the shit you can read through here... Incredible.... Jesus ...

Wenger as milan coach? Baffoon being a legend? Conte and pep talk still the main topic on a milan forum, people being scared against arsenal (maybe trying to go for the reverse jinx but still weak), sigh.

+10000

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
KJCaAtL.png

IL SENATORE

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Until Conti is at full health, yes.

Otherwise, this is insanity. Do you not remember how fucking good Conti is? Man has every chance to be world class, sooner than later.

Thank you. He's dynamic af and does stuff Calabria couldn't dream of we should consider swapping him on the left.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

conti bonbon roma RR
kessie MF(?) hakan
suso CF(?) LW(?)

Actually bona had all the described problems only when he's a winger...playing Hakan in bonas role is 10x worse

If anything Hakan can be upgraded not Bonaventura

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Actually bona had all the described problems only when he's a winger...playing Hakan in bonas role is 10x worse

If anything Hakan can be upgraded not Bonaventura

I think Gattuso has these 2 playing a very complimenting style for one another. Bona starts as a CM as he obviously handles the ball much better with pressure on his back.

As soon as he releases the ball from the midfield Bona and Hakan interchange positions in the attacking phase quite often, creating space for one another. Add RR to this mix (now that he's doing a bit better offensively) and we have a very solid left side of the field.

Also you can see a lot of times, Calha drops back deeper defensively and Bona stays as the outlet, so when we take over possession they try to get the ball to him sooner to turn up field

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need to renew Susos contract by the end of the season. We cant have him walking around with a 40Mil release clause

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Bona meh. He is good but not wc. If we can get someone quality to replace him I won't complain. Ideally I would like Erickson but obviously that's not going to happen.

Bona has the potential, but (maybe) lack the hardwork and composure. But replacing him is not the priority.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan are preparing a summer bid for Lyon winger Memphis Depay, with the Manchester United flop resurrecting his young career in France.

********** report that the Serie A club are looking to strengthen their attacking options and have identified the Dutchman as a prime target.

Since leaving United for Lyon last summer, Depay has scored 12 goals and provided nine assists in 37 appearances in all competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.