The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Barbosa and Mario rui were bought by suning via the Iranian/British middleman. They didn’t get sporting director and headscout approval.

Believe me van Basten

Fair enough. Still dont rate him, I want Leo in his place

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
Football Italia have reported the below. It's prolly BS

It’s reported that a member Dubai's royal family is interested in buying Milan, amid doubts over Yonghong Li’s finances.

The Rossoneri were bought over by the Chinese businessman last April, but a loan from US hedge fund Elliot Management was required to get the deal over the line.

If that money isn’t repaid the fund can take over the club, so the Diavolo are seeking to refinance that debt with another lender.

Today though the Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that there is interest in taking over the club, not least from Saeed Al-Falasi.

The businessman is the owner of the International Triangle group, and is a part of the Al Maktoum family which rules Dubai.

Meanwhile, the newspaper also reports that UEFA could grant Milan an extension on the deadline for their settlement agreement with Financial Fair Play.

The Rossoneri are due to meet with European football’s governing body on April 20 after their voluntary agreement was rejected.

If Li hasn’t managed to refinance the debt to Elliot by then, in theory the Diavolo would have to be excluded from European competition, but UEFA has no desire to do that so could give an extension until the beginning of June.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Lol. You see the part where he blinds himself?

PS - By Indian movies you mean Bollywood? Screw Bollywood... Indian cinema is best (pre 1980)
The indie scene isn't that bad. Bollywood is too much dancey dancey and goofeyness. Kashyap and Imtiaz Ali are decent in that respect. Dev D, Gangs of Wasseypur, Tamasha are brilliant movies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Massaro where are you? Show yourself. Are you the one breathing over mirabelli’s left shoulder?

68f55580cf44c04c9f0c7963d4979336.jpg

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Wilshere would be a great signing

Unfortunately I don't think he's going to leave England because of his kids, hope I'm wrong.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Football Italia have reported the below. It's prolly BS

It’s reported that a member Dubai's royal family is interested in buying Milan, amid doubts over Yonghong Li’s finances.

The Rossoneri were bought over by the Chinese businessman last April, but a loan from US hedge fund Elliot Management was required to get the deal over the line.

If that money isn’t repaid the fund can take over the club, so the Diavolo are seeking to refinance that debt with another lender.

Today though the Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that there is interest in taking over the club, not least from Saeed Al-Falasi.

The businessman is the owner of the International Triangle group, and is a part of the Al Maktoum family which rules Dubai.

Meanwhile, the newspaper also reports that UEFA could grant Milan an extension on the deadline for their settlement agreement with Financial Fair Play.

The Rossoneri are due to meet with European football’s governing body on April 20 after their voluntary agreement was rejected.

If Li hasn’t managed to refinance the debt to Elliot by then, in theory the Diavolo would have to be excluded from European competition, but UEFA has no desire to do that so could give an extension until the beginning of June.

giphy.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
When juventus get free transfer it’s a master stroke. When everyone else it’s just garbage move.

Wilshere is an excellent player we definitely need players like him and Meyer. His only problem is staying healthy and sober.

Just that? Well fucking hell why didn't u guys say so from the start? Sign me up, team full of injury prone alcoholics will surely get us back to glory days.

FYI Juve go for quality most of the time, and they know how to build a squad. I would be happy if we had competent people in charge of transfers like they have.

Actually not only in charge of transfers, in charge of the club period.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

I imagine you'd lose a pint of blood if ever the ownership of Milan went to Arab hands.

Lol I would. Milan is an Italian heritage and must stay in Italy.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
The indie scene isn't that bad. Bollywood is too much dancey dancey and goofeyness. Kashyap and Imtiaz Ali are decent in that respect. Dev D, Gangs of Wasseypur, Tamasha are brilliant movies.

A watershed moment in Bollywood as far as I am concerned, especially when it comes to the gangster genre.

A masterpiece start to finish.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just that? Well fucking hell why didn't u guys say so from the start? Sign me up, team full of injury prone alcoholics will surely get us back to glory days.

FYI Juve go for quality most of the time, and they know how to build a squad. I would be happy if we had competent people in charge of transfers like they have.

Actually not only in charge of transfers, in charge of the club period.

Bunga bunga all the way to the top.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
With Arabs, money is frivolous.

Depends on the Arab :).

This latest news was reported by a couple of sources (Repubblica, GDS), so I am inclined to think there is a kernel of truth in it.

Or they have the same shit source.

But either way, I think Li will not sell yet. I think the likeliest scenario is that we will get a refinancing deal in place by May.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Depends on the Arab :).

This latest news was reported by a couple of sources (Repubblica, GDS), so I am inclined to think there is a kernel of truth in it.

Or they have the same shit source.

But either way, I think Li will not sell yet. I think the likeliest scenario is that we will get a refinancing deal in place by May.

Correct, HPS will refinance the debt and provide funds for new stadium (if milan finanza is to be believed).

Li is looking for a minority shareholder, he received offers for majority of shares. An insulting offer tbf. Something like 350m for all his shares.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Correct, HPS will refinance the debt and provide funds for new stadium (if milan finanza is to be believed).

Li is looking for a minority shareholder, he received offers for majority of shares. An insulting offer tbf. Something like 350m for all his shares.

who will refinance?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
who will refinance?

Here

Milan: stadio nuovo per rifinanziare il debito?
Secondo quanto riportato da Milano Finanza, in casa Milan torna d'attualità il nuovo stadio di proprietà. La costruzione di un nuovo impianto faciliterebbe anche il rifinanziamento del debito e l'ingresso di nuovi finanziatori. Elliott potrebbe essere sostituito da HPS nel ruolo di finanziatore, ma la situazione deve essere ancora definita. Sempre riguardo il nuovo impianto, dove potrebbe sorgere? L'area che il comune metterebbe a disposizione è Rogoredo Porto di mare.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Love how all this Li finances are masked as modern money mechanics.

He is just desperately trying to find investors. Also he personally is as rich as montolivo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule