AC Milan - Ajax!!!!!!!!!!

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
liberogrande said:
if this goddamn fat bastard carlo ance lost against ajax i hope he get fired at once.
hey, is this *hattrick* language too? snotty kid, who did you think you would fool in the other weird topic you posted today?
time to do some nanna.
vernetti, you were just right

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Liberogrande.......relax m8......you'll enjoy yourself more ;)

I am getting ready for this one.......finally, we are back where we belong in Europe's last 8.......Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.............it has been many years since this day last was upon us........but I have been here......waiting..... :proud:

A chi di voi voleva l'Ajax ..... accontentati

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA MILAN :devil:

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
OK guys I'm ready, i have my TV prepared, a lot of beers in the fridge and expecting some of my friends to come.

So enjoy the match to everybody, and ALWAYS FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
whether it's a bad omen or not, i had a dream about the match last night, actually it was more of a nightmare... :eek: ajax had completely overrun [steamroller-like], outplayed + destroyed milan... i woke up distraught and have tried all day to get in positive thinking mode but the premonitions seem to linger... :rolleyes:

anyways, i'm off to my bro's to watch the matches... :D

GOOD LUCK, MILAN!!!!!!!

:devil2:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm all set for tonight with plenty of booze and pizza. Lets show these young lads how things are done in the big city!!! Lets go kick some ass Milan!!!!!! :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Anuone watching right now?

Only Ajax player I care at all about is their left back John O'Brien - how's he doing? He really is a great player!

Seams like both side are attacking alot in the 1st 25 minutes. Shit this sucks they showed the stupid Man. U/Real game here, so I'm missing another one. Anyone recording it?

Crap Seedorf's injured. Atleast Serginho gives us some speed.

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:sleep: That's what it seems like from reading live coverage... Damn Milan and their 0-0 scorelines :tongue:

They're not even showing Real-Man U here... Damn that curling :mad: They're gonna show it later at 3:30AM though :head:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
rony31 said:
:sleep: That's what it seems like from reading live coverage... Damn Milan and their 0-0 scorelines :tongue:

They're not even showing Real-Man U here... Damn that curling :mad: They're gonna show it later at 3:30AM though :head:

Effing soccer coverage here. I can't figure out why ESPN2 won't show, both games, if you live in Asia or Latin America they show both, but not in North America??? Well if they show the Man. U./Real score don't post it in this thread yet. I won't be able to watch it until tonight and I hate knowing what the scores are while wathcing them.

Anyone watching live now. All I get is the UEFA coverage, which is good, but it's not the same. How are we really doing? How's O'Brien doing?

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well i'm watching the both matches.......in the last minutes Ajax had some chances but luckily nothing happen......atleast nothing happen yet.

Man we play crappy :cry:

Seamus i haven't seen O'Brien because i watch the both games at same time but i saw Chivu in couple of moments and he was doing really fine.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Besides that they give here Real 15 minutes and Milan only 5 minutes....i'm telling you what can i see from those 5 min.
Don't worry Seamus i'm not telling you the result on Real-Manchester but u really have to watch this match! :cool:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
rony31 said:
Well.... Thank goodness for RDS :cool:

How was the match??
From the tickers I saw, it *sounded* like a quite defensive match with Sandro, Paolo and Chivu playing very well...
What happened to Seedorf??

jarjarlovepippo

Primavera
Reaction score
0-0,goal-less even shot-less.
ha,is this Ancelotti's boring tactic again?
i'd watch the replay of Man vs Real, bet it'd be much more excited.

btw,tomorrow, Inter vs Valencia 0-3 mol.Aimar'd get 1 mol hat-tricks.

(in the weekend,Inter vs Milan 0-33 mol. every Rossoneri 'd get 1 mol hat-tricks. :devil2: )

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i watched both matches simultaneously and caught myself concentrating on real-manure way too often since milan continued to be boring + predictable while real delivered the goods in an almost arrogant manner + totally outshone manure... zidane is god and figo... i take back what i wrote about him being old and past his sell-by date, his goal was orgasmic :tongue:... yeah, real just blew me away... - not so my beloved milan... :(

ajax did dominate the game and one could probably argue if it was milan's tactic to content themselves with a draw and consequently do not more than absolutely necessary to preserve that precious [?] 0-0 or if ajax relentlessly exposed the limitations of milan's play[ers] - i'm afraid the latter is true... :(

since we've been fed with performances of that kind ad nauseam in the last months, any in-depth match analysis would be repetitive + a waste of time.

let's just move on + hope for a miracle to happen in 2 weeks.

<disillusioned>

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
just another boring goalless result...i just wish we could do a lot better than that in the home game, or else...

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
0-0- is a dangerous situation for us..
we have no reserve goals..and we have no choice, exp
to WIN at san siro..

anyone who watch this match..(i've watcehd the Real v Mu and it was really tough game).wut do you think of Milan striekrs?
did they played the same?

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
I didn't watch the game.There was only the Real_MU here :o
But I read all match previews :cool: Our defence is as great as usual rite?? Unluckily we didn't score an away goal :mad: Now is the time!Milan always know what to do to win to be the champion..though..still a long long way to go...

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
rony31 said:
:sleep:

LOL :D Rony I feel for you dude!!! Curling over AC Milan?!! What's up with that? ;)

The game was pretty boring and apart from maybe 2 chances, we didn't do anything. But at least we're home for the next game which is some consolation. Any news on Clarence Seedorf?

I did see the highlights of Real-Man U and Real did look impressive. Finally Figo played like he did at Barça. I guess Seba Veron won't be seeing Manu U in the finals at Old Trafford this year!!! :D

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
It really just isn´t good enough. With the players we have... all those stars and then we go to Amsterdam and defend.

I know we tried to compare our team with Real Madrid earlier this season but I think we see the difference now.

They destroyed a Man United team filled with international stars in their game while we just defended against a team full of promising youngsters.

It sucks and mayby we need to admit that Carlo doen´t have what it takes. This "bad spell" has been going on since late December and it´s pathetic!! :mad:

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Vernetti said:
It really just isn´t good enough. With the players we have... all those stars and then we go to Amsterdam and defend.:

second u!!!

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I was there in the Amsterdam Arena with the Brigate Rossonere Side.
It was a match with 75% of Ajax in attach...so we must change that about 2 weeks....we must attach then and score ofcourse!!
Who else where there too??? rinaldo1899@hotmail.com

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was´nt at the Amsterdam Arena but i´m thinking about taking the trip to Milano for the return match.

I have a friend who has an extra ticket :tongue:

The only problem is that it´s quite a long way to go to watch a single match and a bit expensive.

Where´s the best place be if you want to stand among the real Milan fans but not the worst fanatics ( :devil: ) ?

I like my calcio but i´m not a fanatic like those phyco´s from Lazio and Perugia :head:

Reaction score
0-0 still leaves everything open, for AJAX it is not a bad result, cause Milan now has to make the game in San Siro, not AJAX.

AJAX played very good, dominated the game, except for the first 10 minutes, when they were very nervous, like in every CL match. After that, AJAX played better and didn't give away a chance to Milan. In the first half AJAX didn't create anything either, the teams were very close. In the 2nd half AJAX really got the advantage, sometimes Milan couldn't get of their own half. AJAX created one big chance, which maybe should've been scored by Pienaar, and also a few smaller chances. In the 2nd half Milan didn't create anything until about the 80th minute. In the last 15 minutes, the match was dead, they were both satisfied with the 0-0. Before that, AJAX dominated, but didn't make a goal AJAX's man of the match was definitely Yakubu, I'm always afraid he gets a red card if he plays, but wednesday he was outstanding and didn't even get yellow He was the MotM, followed by Trabelsi, who was great AGAIN!

Marks for AJAX players:

Lobont: 6.5
Trabelsi: 8
Chivu: 7
Pasanen: 7
O'brien: 5.5
Yakubu: 8.5
Galasek: 7
Maxwell: 6.5
VDV: 6.5
Pienaar: 7
Zlatan: 6

Sneijder: 6
Litmanen: 6
de Jong: 6

For the match in Milan I expect Milan to put big pressure on AJAX in the beginning. That's the most important part of the match. If Milan scores an early goal, I think it's over for us, but if Milan doesn't score, AJAX will get better in the match eventually and AJAX's chances will grow minute by minute..

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Der Vaart 23 said:
If Milan scores an early goal, I think it's over for us, but if Milan doesn't score, AJAX will get better in the match eventually and AJAX's chances will grow minute by minute..

Minute by minute you say!?! Well dream on Ajax boy, we gonna put you down :D :devil2: :D

I just hope i´ll be a better match than the first one.... and that we (Milan) win off cause. :tongue:

Reaction score
sure looking forward to wednesday's game.
I heard San Siro is sold out, I'm looking forward to the atmosphere. Milan is a very tough opponent and in theory they could kick our ass. But the great thing about football is that anything is possible and if Ajax is lucky.........

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Hopefully Milan will teach the young'uns a lesson at the Estadio San Siro de Milano, but, unfortunately it won't be *quite* that simple..

With injuries abundant, a talented and sharp oponent and a recent run of dodgy form, who knows what could happen..

I may even be a replay of the '95 CL Final, a late goal from Kluivert then... perhaps this year it will be Van der Vaart (we bought Kluivert, the same could apply to VDV..?.. :D )

..But then of course Ibrahim Ba will have to score twice after VDV does so we can win something this year ..

Van der Vaart 85", Ba 90", Ba 92" ... Juventus style :D

Reaction score
well this forum is like shit. I mean, ac milan will lose, everybody in amsterdam knows that.

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
errrm then why are you here? :rolleyes:
ANYWAYS KK, Rui and Redondo are back in training and Maldini apparently trainign with one of those masks on.. spooky, sounds liek a horror movie but i never thought i would see the day where Maldini wore one of them. He will probably wear it for the game, i don't know if i can handle this! Its so darth vader like :devil:
Ever since Mido was loaned from Ajax they don't score as much and relying on Zlatan is not something i would do so it SHALL be interesting indeed.
But i do believe its Shevas time to score (and to hopefully place our precious Rivaldo back on the bench)

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
MEERSSEMANN: 'Some problems for Serginho'
04/21/2003 17:05

MILAN - At the end of the session, Milan medical officer Jean Pierre Meerssemann tells Milan Channel: 'Serginho suffers from a problem deriving from the blow he picked up on Saturday against Empoli. We will try to have him recovered for tomorrow's training. Paolo Maldini did not join the team in the practice game this afternoon as a precaution. Kaladze, Redondo and Rui Costa worked regularly with the rest of the group, undergoing the whole session as their team-mates.'

Do you think that MALDINI won't be able to play????

Schedule