• No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
if pato is available,he will definitly play from the start..
he has been training with us for almost 6 months and i am sure he will know what to do when he plays..

there is no way he is gonna sit on the bench after all the things the managment has said about him + with the current form of our strikers anyone (a striker) could break into the first team..

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Boban1982 said:
Well i wouldnt bet against it our strikers are hardly world beaters are they?
Exactly.
Pippo + Gila made it easy 4 him.
I would prefered 4 him 2 fight 4 his place but with Anshitloti "the unfair" + our pathetic strikers then I wont mind him starting since day 1.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wonder why we signed him + preferred 2 keep him here rather than loaning him 2 his club 2 let him play there since this is obviously better 4 him.
Did Milan mention the reason of this ?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
avoid the possibility of a long term injury as well as gettin' familiar with the club...

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Besfort will bring us luck.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Wild said:
Exactly.
Pippo + Gila made it easy 4 him.

You are such a hypocrite man:D Good that you are showing your true colors;)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Starting him would send this " We're extremely desperate" signal. And it would put waaay too much pressure on his shoulders, as if our destiny was in his hands. There is waay too much pressure on him already, i think its rather siiik to expect this much from him. There is no way he can live up to them and people will just end up getting disappointed.
Sure, he doesnt have to earn his spot in the starting XI because we are desperate and our current attackers arent much competition for him because they havent been banging in goals but we should think about Pato instead of how pathetic the others are.

He can play 45 minutes, would be better to play the last 45.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
crazymilangirl said:
Starting him would send this " We're extremely desperate" signal.
Arent we desperate? I think we are. Big time.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
Starting him would send this "We're extremely desperate" signal. And it would put waaay too much pressure on his shoulders, as if our destiny was in his hands.
Indeed. And if he flops, what on earth will the backlash be like? Chances are, however, that the honeymoon will last longer with him than it did with Gila.

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
Beemer said:
Indeed. And if he flops, what on earth will the backlash be like? Chances are, however, that the honeymoon will last longer with him than it did with Gila.
Yes offcourse, and the reason is simple, He has movements, great shots, tecnical abilities that Gila doesnt possess. He might have to struggle to adapt to the style of football and to the formation that we utillize but that will only be temporary as he seem to have the class to fit in this team.
If we want to see the best of Pato the only method will be: PATIENCE.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Matmil04 said:
I agree. That last thing Milan need to do is throw him to the lions, so to speak, right away. Lazio erroneously did it with Muslera and we know how that turned out.

OT, but God bless acmilan.com. They just resumed site updating on 12/27, and today they announced they're off again until January 2. :rolleyes:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Matmil04 said:
Yes offcourse, and the reason is simple, He has movements, great shots, tecnical abilities that Gila doesnt possess. He might have to struggle to adapt to the style of football and to the formation that we utillize but that will only be temporary as he seem to have the class to fit in this team.
In this forum we do young players in a different way. :o
He will b given like 2-3 games & he better do the shit scoring + assisting or else he is considered a noKaka case & there4 considered a failure.

What make me feel a bit better 4 Pato that he will have an much easier road than Gou since Pippo + Gila r a much easier 2 match than Kaka-Pirlo-Seedorf.
Add 2 the fact that Pippo + Gila aren’t among his golden boys.

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
we should win this match no matter what
1-0 is better.. kaka or inzaghi will score

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the suggestion a start would put undue pressure on pato's narrow shoulders had me in stitches.

could there be more pressure than being hailed by galliani + ancelotti as the *next* ballon d'or winner, the guy who is going to score 30+ goals in a half-season + is already better than ronaldinho ever was?

start him from minute zero if he's so good.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
N3d0 said:
Arent we desperate? I think we are. Big time.
Dear, we are beyond desperate, considering we havent won on home ground but we dont have to announce it to the world. Starting a newly signed 18yearold on his first match in our jersey would send out the wrong signal.

Sidd

&#2360;&#2367;&#2342;&#2381;&#2343;&#2352;&#2381;&
Reaction score
naa pato's not gona start form the 1st minute that would be really insane :head: prob bring him in the 2nd half, but haha if we havent scored by then the pressures gona really build on him

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Beemer said:
Are you kidding? With the insane amount of publicity showered on this kid, Carlo will have no choice but to play him.
:D Do you remember how publicity was like for Gourcuff? However, Pato is getting more attraction from publicity than Gourcuff did. So he will have 15 more minutes on the field compared to 5-10 minute time Gourcuff has as a subtitution in some random matches. I'm not arguing with you nor I'm trying to start an argument. Carlo is disgusting in using young players, and maybe our Milan too. Bad mood over me, sorry.

RockChicago

Primavera
Reaction score
http://goal.com/en-us/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=534549

Milan to Unveil Pato Against Napoli, Derek Wanner

"Pato should not have any problem to be on the pitch against Napoli," confirmed Rossoneri boss Carlo Ancelotti from Milan’s Dubai training camp.

"I think that the bureaucratic matters will resolve themselves in time,” he added.

Brazil national team coach Carlos Dunga is certainly a believer, comparing the 18-year-old to a young Ronaldo, while Milan supremo Silvio Berlusconi has taken the hype to a whole new level by claiming that Pato could score 30 goals before June if he keeps playing like he does at practice.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
Besfort said:
Yep, The Duck will play.

Pato lines up Napoli debut

Corriere dello sport

until he steps on the field i'm not i not saying nothing.
ronie was meant to be out for 2 weeks now its 6 months we were meant to sign players we didn't, lots of player want to come to us they dont.
G+B are full of shit and lies and until pato gets his first-touch lets not say anything.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
kevin_dk said:
:D Do you remember how publicity was like for Gourcuff? However, Pato is getting more attraction from publicity than Gourcuff did. So he will have 15 more minutes on the field compared to 5-10 minute time Gourcuff has as a subtitution in some random matches. I'm not arguing with you nor I'm trying to start an argument. Carlo is disgusting in using young players, and maybe our Milan too. Bad mood over me, sorry.

I am just wondering if it is safe to say that KAKA was developed in MILAN??

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Gatorbasu said:
I am just wondering if it is safe to say that KAKA was developed in MILAN??

Well Kaka has grown in Milan thats for sure. I rememeber when Kaka spent his first season with us, his ex- Sao Paulo coach said that he didn't expect Kaka to take Seria A by storm in his first season. We bought him for 8 million euros and now he is priceless:)So I guess Sao Paulo didn't have a clear idea what he can achieve...
All I can say is that I'm thankful to Leonardo for giving him an advice to join Milan instead of PSG;)

superbaim

ICE MAN
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gattuso
i never see pato in full match just a few youtube clip and i dont impress what i saw,so i must watch this game. btw if i not wrong pato is the third(kaka,digao) brazilian milan recruit direct from brazilian league,with his price tag he's must be something special.

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Pato should play in second half, and we must beat Napoli if we want to be on track for the 4th place. Its time to bring smile in San Siro.

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
I think he should start from the bench as he certainly doesn't have the match fitness to last the whole 90 minutes.

However, in saying that, bringing him in on the 60th minute will mean there will bee a huge applause from the tifosi which will send shivers down the young man's spine.

Is this a good thing? No idea, but I still think he should start from the bench cos that's how we introduced the legendary Emerson. tee hee

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
superbaim said:
btw if i not wrong pato is the third (kaka,digao) brazilian milan recruit direct from brazilian league
To call Digao a Milan recruit is farcical at best. It sure wasn't his skills that brought him here.

Schedule