Official: Bruno Montelongo Thread

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
i'm not ;) i like flam's commitmet during a match but if you want an attack-oriented milan we'll have to use smart players in the midfield. The fact that flam runs everywhere during 1h and does kung fu the rest of the time doesn"t mean he's useful for the team. yes he adds speed and dynamism but he's quiete unaccurate with a ball. he's more a run-and-cross player. We dont need that.

Reaction score
Come on all you nay-sayers, the boy is here on loan for a year, for free, if he is useless then by-bye. I mean, for fcuks sake, he can't be more useless than Oddo, right? Allegri requested a flexible defender capable of covering the flanks, and here is Montelongo - for free and with a buy-out clause. Financially sound, and hopefully he'll be able to prove all you doubters wrong. On the other hand he could be another Cardacio/Viudez/Mattioni/Grimi, but I doubt it because I belive that this guy has what it takes. And, again, its a no-risk deal. Bye-bye Oddo?

What bothers me is that thsi propably means that Abate is surplus and on his way out, too bad for the young lad, I liked his fighting spirit and loyalty.

Flamini over Gattuso anyday, if you ask me.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
The President of the River Plate Montevideo, Juan José Tudurí spoke issuer Uruguay "Sport 890" Bruno Montelongo loan to AC Milan: "Montelongo is on loan, then AC Milan will decide within 5 or 6 months if the player remains and if you want to buy it definitely. "Tudurì added that prior to the accident cruciate ligament, Montelongo was being sold to Real Madrid. Despite the accident, the young Uruguayan was not discouraged, regaining full fitness and, according to the President of the River, has become even stronger than before.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Welcome to Milan.
I'm surprised we got another player for the defense, even though we aren't that well covered at LB/RB it's still a surprise that we now got another player. Don't know if he is good enough for Milan, but it's only a loan deal, so if he's not good enough we just send him back.

E

Esoteric

cool, Real Madrid wanted him might mean he isn't just one of those poor guys just to fill gaps in our squad.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Welcome to Milan.
I'm surprised we got another player for the defense, even though we aren't that well covered at LB/RB it's still a surprise that we now got another player. Don't know if he is good enough for Milan, but it's only a loan deal, so if he's not good enough we just send him back.
Montelongo is midfielder. Fast, strong and SKillful

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
yea it was great to know that we were making small signings like this one and adria carmona perez while still negotiating for zlatan. they came through first then zlatan came. i'm happy because montelongo can play at RB too.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I want to see him in a Milan shirt...where is he? Forget Ibra and Robinho, we have Montelongo. :eek:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We isn't he on the official site? When does he arrive?

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
is he a LB or RB, is he going to play at all, have not heard anything about him?

Madskillz19

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.
Don't know much about him other than the fact he has played 61 official matches for River
scoring 8 goals in the process. Not much vids are around on him other than the one M84 posted a while back

M

MassterMark

oddo, jankulovski in CL team. montolongo, merkel, verdi not...:head:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
oddo, jankulovski in CL team. montolongo, merkel, verdi not...:head:

don't know about Montelongo, but as far as I know u-20 players can be added to the squad without being listed.. I remember last season we add Verdi, Merkel and other youngsters in the CL squad more than once

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
so this is another mattioni case, we call jankulovski but not 22 year player...

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
in CL, Janku in and he is out. lol

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Our youngsters have better odds playing in Serie A than CL, and Jankulovski is not gonna see much more than the bench. Antonini LB, Zambrotta backup, then perhaps Janku.....

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So his name on the back of the jersey will be Bruno? Terrible name.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Well he just arrived, I think Allegri doesn't even know his quality as just yet and they need to submit the list ASAP,.. I guess his exclusion is still explainable :D
janku won't probably play anyway.. and if this Montelongo kid turns out to be good and we are qualified from the CL group he can be listed in January or February

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Dont we have anybody here from Argentina who can give us a good insightful review on this guy ?I hope his not just one of does "i been to Milan last year /trained with the team/fucked off the next year " player.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
does anyone know about montelungo playing for the primavera??

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pirlo, Pato, Rui Costa
Dont we have anybody here from Argentina who can give us a good insightful review on this guy ?I hope his not just one of does "i been to Milan last year /trained with the team/fucked off the next year " player.

hes not from River Plate Argentina, he came from River Plate Uruguay

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Good one, I'm gonna ask some friends in Uruguay about him. Then I will post it here.

Schedule