The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
3rd

1894abb4c40196b7f806c704a3d5d635.jpg

Arent you humble

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
It's not funny just how ridiculous a club Barcelona is. Nice to see them sliding back to where they belong. They are children really.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
No. He said we offered 35 earlier that summer, but that Keita only wanted Juve, who offered 15.

Now Lazio want Paletta and Niang, so our offer will probably change. It all comes down to what Keita himself wants, though. We can always come to an arrangement with Lazio.

plz be real

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
So Barca are suing Neymar for breach of contract. They want 8.5 million euros + 10% for late payment.

Saddest thing I ever read.

As if this day couldn't get any bigger... Barca go and score a massive own goal

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Gotta love the downfall of Barcelona. Never liked their success. Real's I can take, but not Barcas.

Yes.

They were like "Inter-tier" just a decade ago. They've surely grown a lot since, but as a club I still can't see them on the same tier as Milan, Real Madrid, Bayern...

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.

This guy does not talk BS & is calm as fuck... he didn't smile once. Well he allmoast smiled at that 3 goals to prINTER. I remember when Croatia played a friendly match vs San Marino, Kalinic got into the match, scored 3 goals & we won 10:0. All players ware bs about a great match & Kale said that a training match among themself would have more sense then that friendly.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Trabzospor: super offer to Sosa. Answer within 48 hours.

According to Nicolò Schira of the Gazette, Trabzonspor has proposed to Uallarito Sosa a super contract of 4 million euros per season for the next three years. But the Turks will not wait long. They want an answer within 48 hours.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's not funny just how ridiculous a club Barcelona is. Nice to see them sliding back to where they belong. They are children really.

Dont blame the club... blame the office, its always been a dirty place. These new incumbents are next level, they stripped the honorary president title from Cruyff when they 1st came in.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes.

They were like "Inter-tier" just a decade ago. They've surely grown a lot since, but as a club I still can't see them on the same tier as Milan, Real Madrid, Bayern...

Milan & Real one can understand... but fucking Bayern? Lol! Is loserpool abv Barca too?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Il #Milan insiste per #Keita: offerti alla #Lazio 35M€ più 5M€ di bonus, ma non c'è ancora accordo con lo spagnolo che vuole la #Juve

why would we offer 40 when 35 was accepted, I call BS. We are not even interested in getting him.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Il #Milan insiste per #Keita: offerti alla #Lazio 35M€ più 5M€ di bonus, ma non c'è ancora accordo con lo spagnolo che vuole la #Juve

why would we offer 40 when 35 was accepted, I call BS. We are not even interested in getting him.

With our offer in front of him, Lolitto can't accept Juve's bid. MIND GAME.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan & Real one can understand... but fucking Bayern? Lol! Is loserpool abv Barca too?

Real, Milan, Bayern, Benfica, Ajax & Liverpool are the world's elite. Not an opinion just a simple fact. Current state will never change the tradition and culture of these clubs.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Real, Milan, Bayern, Benfica, Ajax & Liverpool are the world's elite. Not an opinion just a simple fact. Current state will never change the tradition and culture of these clubs.

1 Q, wheres Barca?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Keita is a must buy. I'm not even playing but if we sign him I think we can win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule