Andrea Pirlo Thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
You should look up how many touches Pirlo have each game. I don't know myself, but I'm betting it's a lot.

Pirlo have fantastic passing, creativity and vision... always have, always will. If you can't see that then you're the one who does't understand football. And it's pretty clear that you don't.

Also, this is coming from someone who wants to beat Pirla with a bat.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Pirlo have fantastic passing, creativity and vision... always have, always will. If you can't see that then you're the one who does't understand football. And it's pretty clear that you don't.

Never said that he doesn't(although his passing skills are overrated)
It's off the ball where he truly sucks
If he didn't play in front of the defense I wouldn't be nearly as harsh on him...but he does and that position comes with certain requirements...which Andrea doesn't have
Pirlo was always a risk/reward experiment because of that and I never liked that

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
How are his passing skills overrated :lol:

also, you said this

Anyone that really understands Football knows that Pirlo was never anything special

which is a complete joke of a statement

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
don't turn on each other pirlo haters, that's exactly what the groupies want :devilehh:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
How are his passing skills overrated :lol:

also, you said this

which is a complete joke of a statement

He is nothing special
He's a terrible DM and for every good long ball of his he hits like 4 shitty ones

He never was the best midfielder in the world either hence he never was special

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
:lol: ok, pls say stuff like this in every football discussion

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Laugh all you want I'm 100% correct :devilehh:

Pirlo can't:
Defend
Read opposition's game
Dribble/Beat his man
Tackle
Recover Balls

All huge holes for a DM

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
don't turn on each other pirlo haters, that's exactly what the groupies want :devilehh:
:lol::thumbsup:
Sage you are one of the greatest posters I've ever read anything from
Laugh all you want I'm 100% correct :devilehh:

Pirlo can't:
Defend
Read opposition's game
Dribble/Beat his man
Tackle
Recover Balls

All huge holes for a DM
P!rl0's greatest strength is the cerebral side he adds to the game. To say that he can't read the opposition's game is completely wrong. He has a beautiful football mind bro......I got permabanned for my Anti-Pirlo campaign and even I can admit that

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
milanoldfarts with that disrespectful name, and unmatched showings of ******ation, needs to get out of mommy's basement and get a fucking job.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
P!rl0's greatest strength is the cerebral side he adds to the game. To say that he can't read the opposition's game is completely wrong. He has a beautiful football mind bro......I got permabanned for my Anti-Pirlo campaign and even I can admit that

No he can't...that's why opposition players always outrun him before he knows it
He can read his own team's attacking game very very well but he can't read the opposition's
That's why I will always consider him a poor DM

milanoldfarts with that disrespectful name, and unmatched showings of ******ation, needs to get out of mommy's basement and get a fucking job.

Lol pissy pirlo fans :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No he can't...that's why opposition players always outrun him before he knows it
He can read his own team's attacking game very very well but he can't read the opposition's
That's why I will always consider him a poor DM

Lol pissy pirlo fans :lol:

P!rl0 is KNOWN for his interceptions, and reading the other team's attacks and defense. This is one of the reasons Ancelotti had so much success with him as a "deep-lying playmaker" which is basically a CDM who has the added responsibility of starting his own team's attacks.....Sure he is a shit tackler but he made several interceptions when he decided to give a shit.

The reason opposition players outrun him is because he's about as fast as a three legged turtle high on weed. Many pacy or strong attackers made a mockery of him simply because he didn't have the physique or he simply didn't give a shit, whether it was due to him being gassed or genuinely not caring, as was often the case at Milan.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whatever...I don't care anymore...I made my point already several times

you can use it a thousand more times....doesn't make it right.

Fuck I got banned for saying that P!rl0 is a liability in defense and doesn't care about Milan.....aaand that was TRUE.

You're saying that Pirlo can't read the opposition's game or dribble and both aren't true at all :fp:

It's all fine to support or hate something but at least have rational reasons behind it.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
And I did offer rational reasons...he lacks several qualities a DM should have that was my point all along
For example when the opposition has the ball the anchor's role is to move around,mark,tackle players and interrupt plays...Pirlo never does/did that

But anyways...this discussion has gone long enough...there's not much left to say
ciao!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
milanoldfarts is our greatest weapon. We are finally winning this war :lol: #PirloFans

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'll come back if you promise not to ban me from this thread :o

Kids these days :head:
Don't know what we had to go through so they could get their freedom of speech. Now they are using it to post ahistorical bullshit :proud:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Kids these days :head:
Don't know what we had to go through so they could get their freedom of speech. Now they are using it to post ahistorical bullshit :proud:

Freedom of speech? Is that why Political Correctness exists?
Freedom of speech is a myth

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Freedom of speech? Is that why Political Correctness exists?
Freedom of speech is a myth

wow.
Freedom of Speech is generally at odds with political correctness ffs :rolleyes:
Freedon of speech isn't a myth. It's just under attack from: Radical Islam, the PC social justice warriors, extremists of any ideology, and whoever is in power in your part of the world.

For instance Charlie Hebdo could mock Islam forever without a note from the authorities....but Anelka and the mbala mbala guy get fines/ arrested for supposedly anti semetic gestures :fp: Then again, there's an appeals process for someon who thinks his/her freedom of expression is being infringed upon in France...(and the comedian is released). In some (mainly authoritarian regimes) you'll be dead for what you say

Forza freedom of speech!!!

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
wow.
Freedom of Speech is generally at odds with political correctness ffs :rolleyes:
Freedon of speech isn't a myth. It's just under attack from: Radical Islam, the PC social justice warriors, extremists of any ideology, and whoever is in power in your part of the world.

For instance Charlie Hebdo could mock Islam forever without a note from the authorities....but Anelka and the mbala mbala guy get fines/ arrested for supposedly anti semetic gestures :fp: Then again, there's an appeals process for someon who thinks his/her freedom of expression is being infringed upon in France...(and the comedian is released). In some (mainly authoritarian regimes) you'll be dead for what you say

Forza freedom of speech!!!

That's my point
Freedom of Speech has constantly been shunned for decades now by what I would like to group them all together and call them "Ideological Nutjobs"(I would include all religions too not just Islam)
The worst case of this happening is in the USA of course

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Mission accomplished sage.

1532296835_Alan20thumbs20up_xlarge.jpeg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I'll come back if you promise not to ban me from this thread :o
You should really. Since Wild is also back, we have enough in both camps right now.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thank you. I hope it differentiates me from fodder with similar avatars.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
We had Pato, who is currently a has been at 26 in Brazil, living on RnB for some flashes he showed at 17-19...while Pirlo is being recognize and respected by anyone that mildly understands football and by his peers.

But yeah the problem is clearly "Pirlo groupies".

:star::star::star:

ppl that never set foot on the football field usually love tricks and samba football ala ronaldinho gaucho and thinks that football is about that.. they tend to like gaucho's types.. mastour is the golden eggs chicken in milan now.. the kid is amazing with the ball.. would be perfect for a circus show.. not for football the pure football.

Pirlo was and still is a genious.. plays the real football.. shots.. passes.. long pass.. planning and execution..

when i think in gaucho.. in my mind automatic appears the image of deco.. very important in that barcelona's midfield..

every sucessfull team have a pirlo, a deco.. not a ronaldinho.. we dont have that at the moment.. in primavera doesnt have any player with that characteristic.. is sad.. coz is the most difficult thing to do in football.. is play like Pirlo like a midfield controlling and balancing the game.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
we know the level of a 'fans' when they coming moaning around about the departure of a professional football player.. grow up.. football is serious stuff.. we can get piss for a moment but is part of the job change companies.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
:star::star::star:

ppl that never set foot on the football field usually love tricks and samba football ala ronaldinho gaucho and thinks that football is about that.. they tend to like gaucho's types.. mastour is the golden eggs chicken in milan now.. the kid is amazing with the ball.. would be perfect for a circus show.. not for football the pure football.

Pirlo was and still is a genious.. plays the real football.. shots.. passes.. long pass.. planning and execution..

when i think in gaucho.. in my mind automatic appears the image of deco.. very important in that barcelona's midfield..

every sucessfull team have a pirlo, a deco.. not a ronaldinho.. we dont have that at the moment.. in primavera doesnt have any player with that characteristic.. is sad.. coz is the most difficult thing to do in football.. is play like Pirlo like a midfield controlling and balancing the game.

This post is a joke
Dinho was the reason that Barca team got anywhere to begin with

And I'd take Ronaldinho being a clown with the ball over Pirlo fixing his hair while ignoring his duties off the ball anyday

Schedule