Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
Mr. Anonymous said:
Berlu talks too much and does too little.

I'm not going to guess, I know who I'd like to see as our strikers & defenders next year.

But we're all just gonna sit back and watch "El Presidente" steer Milan in the direction that he wants. :rolleyes:

Hopefully he get it right this time around.

Third times the charm eh?

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
WILL2K said:

Also, who are going to be the world class defenders?

You know, I don't see Sheva coming back, especially if Berlu keeps making all those suttle jabs at his wife.

“Perhaps we pay a little less than other sides, but we give them a lot more glory.” - Berlusconi
This could the summer mercato motto - Come for less, Get more glory :D

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
chely said:
Also, who are going to be the world class defenders?

You know, I don't see Sheva coming back, especially if Berlu keeps making all those suttle jabs at his wife.

“Perhaps we pay a little less than other sides, but we give them a lot more glory.” - Berlusconi

Isn't Barzagli for sale?

lia

yada yada
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mané Garrincha, Kaká, Nesta, Ronaldo
Here comes Mr. X part II... :rolleyes:

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MaldiniISgod said:
Isn't Barzagli for sale?

Not to Milan - Zamparini hates B&G and will not deal with them. Maybe he'll change his mind though, I like Barzagli and Zac. I'm not holding my breath though.

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Dinho , world class striker , world class defenders.
Am gonna love B if he was honest.
I will always like him more than that joke G even if he turned out 2 b a liar.
Come B , rejuvenate ur baby.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
World class means 28 or older. No one gives away world class 23 year olds. They either give away promising talent, or older players....

MY guess..Lucio and Drogba.....weee milan for 1 season!

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho
chely said:

hahaahahahahahahahahhahha

man u made me laugh the hell out of me hahahahaha

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
chely said:

Not even Ba can agree on the Intertoto being "glorious"

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I just hope he doesn't take us Milan fans on a ride. All that I ask is not to make promises you can't keep. However, it's satisfying that Berlusconi has finally realised we need reinforcements and is going for some big name players.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
chely said:
Not to Milan - Zamparini hates B&G and will not deal with them. Maybe he'll change his mind though, I like Barzagli and Zac. I'm not holding my breath though.
He might change his mind if Berlusconi makes him pay a higher tax rate. :tongue:

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
However, it's satisfying that Berlusconi has finally realised we need reinforcements and is going for some big name players.
Like last year when he had 100 milllion in pocket for ronaldinho end etoo/drogba and we ended up with big emerson? :D

Just dont believe until you see :star:

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
Though Berlu might come out good on his word, the recent years have just taught that words mean nothing in this sport. He might be a politician, and apparently a good one, but running a club like Milan is far from running a country. Still, the main point remains the same: you can't go shooting your mouth off about drastic improvements and an incredible comeback, because, like voters, Milan-fans can also give their say with their feet.

If Berlusconi and the rest of the management don't keep their word on this summer, and only the likes of Sheva and Zambro(maybe Ronaldinho) arrive, it surely wont go well with the fans, and they'll show it. And at that point there are no excuses; losing while fighting is something we can endure, but "giving up" before the fight even begins is just unacceptable.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
peters said:
Like last year when he had 100 milllion in pocket for ronaldinho end etoo/drogba and we ended up with big emerson? :D

Just dont believe until you see :star:
The difference this year is that Ronaldinho is actually going to leave. ;)

grounder

Incomplete & out of time
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Like you care?
He's just saying the same things over and over again. Actually, his words are being repeated over and over again.

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I just hope that this time it'll result in something...This summer more than others I actually believe that the type of players needed will arrive.

But the proof is in the pudding...we just gotta wait and see.

There's alot of time for management to make the needed purchases for Milan, or to prove their ineptness in the transfer window.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
god i just want a few younger promising signings along w/ these "WORLD CLASS" ones....cigarini, montolivo, santacroce, ben arfa, some guy from brazil i'ven ever heard of who is probably better than all the afore mentioned

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Who is excited for a RIVALDO RETURN instead of ronaldinho.... i can seethe quote now "Rivaldo is a great champion.... He was absolutely world class in the 2002 world cup"

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
btw.. Berlusconi is PM now. some ppl says probably his son Piersilvio will take care of Milan (but still Berlusconi is man behind the scene ;) ). and i just found out his photo. lol.. he looks like Berlusconi:

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I could be mistaken, but it looks as though he's had a little work done, and that hair. :D I guess like father, like son. lol :D

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Berlusconi steps down
Wednesday 23 April, 2008

Milan President Silvio Berlusconi is to give up his official role at the club after becoming Prime Minister of Italy for a third time.

Il Cavaliere has been under pressure to step down from the helm at Via Turati to guard against any potential conflicts of interest.

“My new role is incompatible with the Milan presidency,” explained Berlusconi in an interview with Radio Radio.

The 71-year-old media mogul has been criticised in the past for abusing his power to protect his own interests.

Owner of Milan since 1986, Berlusconi also categorically denied he is opposed to George Soro's bid to buy Roma.

“I am not against the arrival of foreign investors. This is a practice by now well developed in Europe - just look at what has happened in England with Chelsea and Liverpool.

“If someone comes in who is willing to bring happiness to the fans and reinforce the squad, I'll more than welcome them.”

I assume the last time he was PM he kept both jobs?

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Bes said:
He stepped down also once. But that doesn't mean that he wont help Milan.
Well he realises that a LOT of his political power is linked directly to Milan, so im sure he isnt going to let Milan slide too much.
This is the third time he has been re-elected. does Italy not have rules on the number of times someone can be re-elected?