Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
spaletti is a good coach.. will certainly fix their defense

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
spaletti is a good coach.. will certainly fix their defense

inyQChkQO15nC.gif

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Just saw Italy's U-21 roster. That is a super impressive bunch

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
^ can u post the list

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Dr. Agricola back to Juventus. The doctor will take the place of Dr. Stesina and will head the J Medical from next season. His name remains linked to the doping scandal and accusations of Zeman ...

Not revolutionary news, but in his sensational way home Juventus . Back to the guide of the medical doctor Riccardo Agricola , who will take over from the 2017/2018 season of the Dr. Luca Stesina . Agricola will take the reins of J Medical , the new plant doctor last generation that for some 'of months carefully preparing the Bianconeri players. What Agricola, many will remember, is not a new name in Juventus home. Born in the province of Foggia in 1946 , Agricola, who holds two degrees (in Neuropathology and Psychiatry and Sports Medicine ), has already been in charge of the medical industry Juventus between 1985 and 2009 . His career began at a clinic known in Turin, continued shipped until the late ' 90s , when his name was linked to the alleged doping scandal involving the Juve .

Gobbi

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Woo the drips are back.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Can we buy scuffet?

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nobody mentions parma?

big congratulations for yesterday, welcome back to serie b.

also, the stage must surely be set for the return of the gila monster 12 years after his transfer to milan.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
wow they're back !! :thumbsup:

parma has to be here if serie a wants to be great again

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Juventus reportedly weigh up bid for PSG right-back Serge Aurier, who would replace Dani Alves.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I don't give a damn if Parma is in Serie B, C, D, E, or F.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Fiorentina released a statement announcing they will take legal action after Borja Valero bitterly criticised the club.

An audio recording was doing the rounds on social media in Florence today, purported to be from the Spanish midfielder.

“I haven’t signed anything with anyone and if I haven’t done it, then it was more for the fans than the club,” he said while fighting back tears.

“I would like to come out in the open and talk, but I am under contract with Fiorentina and I can’t do it. I have always been honest, the day I can do so, I’ll hold a Press conference to explain to the people what really happened.

“I am still not 100 per cent sure I’m leaving Fiorentina, but I’ll certainly have to because I can’t take this anymore. They made my cry and lose sleep for weeks.”

This evening, the club released a statement effectively confirming it was Borja Valero on the recording.

“ACF Fiorentina inform that, in the light of the statements emerging from an audio message from its player Borja Valero and repeated in various media settings, the club has handed the matter over to its legal department for every opportune action.”

The player continues to insist he is being forced into a transfer to Inter, whereas Fiorentina’s position is that he will only be sold if he asks to leave.

Borja Valero recently got a tattoo on his arm marking the coordinates of the Ponte Vecchio in Florence.

What is wrong with this club?

Always a nightmare every time they sell someone and it is always "the other guys fault".

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hellas Verona squad has Albertazzi, Mattia Valoti, Marco Fossati, Cassano, Cerci and Pazzini :l:

They even had Simone Ganz last season

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Looks like Serie A will finally be talked about on this forum next season after 4 utterly terrible years.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
As of today after the signings of bonucci and biglia:
1. Juve/napoli
3. Milan
4. Roma

Schedule