The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Vangioni could join Genoa on loan. He’s not in Montella's plans. #GdS

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Vangoini is the new Didac vilá :lol:

wont play a single minute if he stays

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I was hoping Vangioni is a good player so he can bench the fraud Antonelli, but shit another season with the fraud as starter.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, who wants some ban bets? No signing by the end of the month! Any takers?

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone has to take the bet as I've never seen so many gullible people in one place.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
hahaha we were talknig bout this last night, and today they want to cancel the agreement

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's 3 explanations imo for this absolute catastrofuck and therefore I think the takeover will only not happen for these reasons;

Berlu is winding down the club so it's manageable to run and debt free for Barbs etc

His ego cannot bare anyone taking us to new heights

The Chinese takeover talks are not at a serious level and he is using them as a cover because Finnivest are still paying that massive fine

Talking is finished its time for action or GTFO!

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Someone has to take the bet as I've never seen so many gullible people in one place.

You sir are the one who wasn't man enough to take my bet - multiple times! - about the existance of any Chinese buyers behind Sal Galatioto. Don't you remember?

But hey, let's do this. I'm in. What exactely is the stake? Sig-bet? 1-month ban bet? Permaban-bet?

What do we bet - no deal at all or no preliminarys by the end of july?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Absolute worst part about this is tricking fans into believing that things might change. Also, why didn't we move in the mercato according to our funds? Lapa for El Shaarawy is such a dumb decision. We already have Adriano and Niang(under the impression that Bacca will be sold). Should have used Shaarawy's funds + the 6.7 we already have for Zielinski already. Bacca, Diego Lopez, Bertolacci, Honda, Menez, and Poli can more than fund Musacchio and the rest of Montella's needs.

If the sale is not happening then scarp it. Cut our losses and focus and giving Montella his tools. Atletico is prime example that you don't need money, but the problem stems from our shitty management and that shit is priceless IMO.

I'm sorry to say it, but Bacca has to be sold now. A Defender and at least 2 Midfielders should be our priority.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
The chinese ain't happening thats why they left out bacca and des from the squad, it all makes sense.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Cn6qyUzVIAAUjQd.jpg

Lol. I could forge that in 5 minutes.

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
If we field 11 fodders on the field could we pull something like Leicester City did in premier league last season. :rolleyes:
Then I don't mind to start 11 Poli on the pitch.

Based on commoders logic, if they finish one strip above relegation last season we would call them fodder anyway wouldn't we?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Chinese behind the Milan sale have been reveiled

We-Tang Financial is the consortium behind the sale of AC Milan. They reportedly "ain't nothing to fuck wit"

With this new report, Berlusconi will not be "fucking wit it" and will sign the papers today

tumblr_n3cj4ue2uU1rcqq8co1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I was hoping Vangioni is a good player so he can bench the fraud Antonelli, but shit another season with the fraud as starter.

bro you really dont get what a leftbaCK is all about eh..if this guy is a fraud then dono what to say abt the others in his position

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Already two taking the bet still no sign from stevan, just like the last time I wanted to make a bet with him.

im in too if this biatch zokii is in;)

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
The Chinese behind the Milan sale have been reveiled

Wu-Tang Financial is the consortium behind the sale of AC Milan. They reportedly "ain't nothing to fuck wit"

With this new report, Berlusconi will not be "fucking wit it" and will sign the papers today

Their methods of negotiating sure caused some ruckus, but I guess they do have to protect their neck.
I just hope they don't have a master plan to try and run game on us and we do actually end up getting the money. Because with money and hard work we might overcome the heartaches and pain of the last few years.
Maybe with some new recruits, we'll manage to break loose; enough to rock and shock the nation with our quick escape from the current situation

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Their methods of negotiating sure caused some ruckus, but I guess they do have to protect their neck.
I just hope they don't have a master plan to try and run game on us and we do actually end up getting the money. Because with money and hard work we might overcome the heartaches and pain of the last few years.
Maybe with some new recruits, we'll manage to break loose; enough to rock and shock the nation with our quick escape from the current situation

Reports say that Wu-Tang Financial was feeling mad hostile, wearing Aeropostale. After Berlusconi was challenging their financial abilities one of the chinese stood up confidently and told him to "get off my cloud, youd don't know me and you dont know my style"

There has never been an approach of this magnitude made towards Berlusconi, that's why he believes with this financial group backing us we will succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule