The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Storari is expected to sign tomorrow his one-year extension with Milan, according to Sky.

4grX_f-maxage-0.gif

On a much more important note... 69 new fans are waiting patiently for their accounts to be activated.

Any mod not named David need not reply as this has nothing to do with you.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
it is weird:lol:

doesnt feel quite right

Yea. It does feel weird after all those years with Galliani. I bet most of the fans was like:

-Wait, you can sign players BEFORE final week of August?!
Or
-You are telling me there are teams other than Genoa selling players?!
Or
-What do you mean "sign players in positions you need them"? What about 5th striker?
Or
-You dont want midfield fodder from league 1 relegation team?! But he is free!

:fell free to continue

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
@PianiMino
#Milan #Biglia sta attendendo solo l'offerta del club rossonero alla Lazio. Milan disposto ad arrivare a un massimo di 17 mln

Biglia only waiting for the offer from Milan, who will bid a maximum of 17m.

17 M is a bit much. Lazio want to sqeeze everything they can right now. 12-13 M or GTF0

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Bona, keita, morata, suso and (papu/deulofeu). With those 5 montella should find some flexibility for our forward line.
Our midfield should be solid with bona, kessie, biglia, tolisso and monto as back up.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Sevilla didn't exercise their clause to buy Jovetic from Inter for 13m. Would you take him? We were linked with him toward the end of the mercato last summer. 13m seems to be his max value right now. Played well under Montella and his style at Fiorentina that got his big money move to Man City.

Current Jovetic can't play on wing anymore and he's weaker than Lapadula.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
leave Neruda alone :lol:

he was quoting a post that got linked in the commode a few days ago:

Gc2rLi1.png

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
DES leaving for 12m is a good deal. Ideally I would have loved to see him leave to another country but fuck him & ladri so they belong together.

Molto happy with the mass exodus of fodders though... grazie F&M.

Very satisfied with our mercato so far... happy that they are trying to finish deals fast in order to give the lads a chance to gel and get more chemistry on the pitch together.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think keeping one of lapadula/bacca and one of kuco/sosa might be beneficial for next season europa league campaign.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They aren't even in European competitions next season, I doubt FFP is going to hurt them until they get back there. And I also doubt 13m makes much of a dent in terms of helping their financial situation. They would need a big sale or two.

As far as I knew they can still be punished once they return in European competition. It's not like they can say "we're not in Europe so fuck FFP for a year we will restart to care about it only the bext year."

Sky saying Atalanta made a loan bid for Locatelli. It would be a good place to send him to get playing time if he won't find it here.

That's a no brainer. I mean if true, there is no way we should not loan him to Atalanta. He would return as twice the olayer he is today. Hope it's true

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
I think keeping one of lapadula/bacca and one of kuco/sosa might be beneficial for next season europa league campaign.

I'd only keep Lapadula from those names mentioned. Kucka & Sosa to Turkey plus Bacca to EPL for 15-20m is my guess(Arsenal and West Ham)
Lapa plays for la nazionale and is absolute fan favorite... he should stay as backup for 1 more year imo.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Fassone looks like one. Montella more like a boss of camorra, and Mirabelli like a weapons smuggler.

fassone yes..but montella also i think...his eyes..

mirabelli....good call. drugs or guns for sure

actually maybe what i'm saying is montella looks more like a child TRAFFICKER..not rapist..

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Fassone with that model beauty smile.

He'll become even more beautiful the longer he stays here.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
How and why the fuck is Lapa a "fan favorite"?

he is by far one of my most hated milan players ever

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd only keep Lapadula from those names mentioned. Kucka & Sosa to Turkey plus Bacca to EPL for 15-20m is my guess(Arsenal and West Ham)
Lapa plays for la nazionale and is absolute fan favorite... he should stay as backup for 1 more year imo.

But we can't possibly sell all of our midfield, montells still need some player for rotation and back up. Bertolacci and poli are trash. Pasalic and m.fernandez didn't show enough to be redeemed.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
That's a no brainer. I mean if true, there is no way we should not loan him to Atalanta. He would return as twice the olayer he is today. Hope it's true

Atalanta is always able to scout youngsters and earn money from them. I don't see them giving Loca much playing time unless they have a clause to buy it. We should accept it and set a clause to buy him back.

The other option is to loan him to a team which is small enough to give him playing time for free.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Btw, congratulations to all Milanisti. It's been some hard years, but they seem to be behind us. We're not gonna win every title right away (or are we?? :D), but now at least there seems to be a plan.

And another thing. Don't be a twat to the new Milan fans that we're going to get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule