The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is a good chance the debt owed by the new ownership to Elliott will be paid before the Oct 2018 deadline. (Milannews)

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
both gayta and schick lost to inter and roma

naby signed for liverpool for next year for 52m
jovetic to monaco------>mbappe to psg on loan with obligation

who is going to be our lw/ss ?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
both gayta and schick lost to inter and roma

naby signed for liverpool for next year for 52m
jovetic to monaco------>mbappe to psg on loan with obligation

who is going to be our lw/ss ?

4188-1503062350.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@MatteoPedrosi
#Torino, ora tutto su #Niang: dopo l'apertura del #Milan (di qualche ora fa ��) i granata preparano una nuova offerta

Torino go all in for Niang after Milan open to the move. Torino preparing a new offer.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
finger crossed suso to be a starter for spain vs italia

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@PBPcalcio
#Milan
#Toro - #Niang : pista apertissima.
#Raiola parla coi granata, che preparano l'offerta.

Raiola speaking with Torino. They are preparing their offer for Niang.

Wrath

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I fail to see why you're stil going and going with that "sign a lw" bullshit. Why would we sign a lw if we're not planning on using a formation with wingers?

Countdown

Primavera
Reaction score
This was all on Donna. He passed it to him with 2 defenders on his back

I disagree, Donnarumma played the ball nicely in Kessies feet. But he was unable to controle it. I like Donnarumma trying to keep the ball in posesesion and not reclasely shooting it forward. Although it brings some risk

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I fail to see why you're stil going and going with that "sign a lw" bullshit. Why would we sign a lw if we're not planning on using a formation with wingers?

But we are using a winger formation.

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
But we are using a winger formation.

Because we don't have a left-footed CB. This is what Montella said prevents him from switching to 3-CB formation.

Romagnoli will be fit soon, and hopefully we'll get another CB to back him up, and 3-5-2 (or some variation of it) will probably be our main formation.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Last few pages are absolute trash.

Dumbfuck RnB forum members think that they know more about our players than Montella and the venture management after watching just one game.

You guys need to be whipped in public.

Its football, not rocket science. Montella is not a world class coach atm, he might very well be in the future, but for now he is making stupid mistakes and its no shame to point them out, or be annoyed about it as a fan.

This mercatto likewise was not a 10/10, its more like an 8/10 cause you could logically argue that based on the formations we play, some players were a poor investment.

But Milan was in deep shit before this market, so again mistakes are expected. But for fuck sake, stop trying to be superfan of the week...there's no award for it, unless there is, in which case you are all assholes for not telling me about it.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Have we not been through this before. This mercato is a 10/10 and beyond. Complete new back four with a top 5 defender. New starting mids who can actually play. And new attackers as well. This team signed way more players than what was expected. You guys want Neymar and Messi too?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Have we not been through this before. This mercato is a 10/10 and beyond. Complete new back four with a top 5 defender. New starting mids who can actually play. And new attackers as well. This team signed way more players than what was expected. You guys want Neymar and Messi too?

I don't care for these stupid ratings on how the transfer window has gone, but I'll play along I guess haha. You give a 10/10 rating which is perfect, yet in the formation we currently play, 4-3-3, we still don't have a starting LW. Not to mention our depth in midfield and on the wing is pretty nonexistent. Suso or Kessie gets hurt, we are screwed. If we play a 4-3-3, why the hell did we spend over 60m on Silva and Kalinic? And Cutrone is the guy on fire and starting. Let's see if he comes back to earth or continues his form, but I sure as hell hope money wasn't spent foolishly in attack if that's the case. Let's wait until Thursday comes and goes before giving out ratings because there is still work to do both arriving and exiting.

Last edited:

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
if inda buys keita & mustafi then they will have a better team than ours..especially the attack, icardi persic & keita is scary..mid still crap

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
It was never expected that this team would have all its needs filled in one mercato. If you look at where the team was a few months ago and where it is now then there is no reason to complain. I don't see why people are complaining so much about a left wing like Milan will never buy another player in that spot. If left wing and a backup mid is all that is left than this mercato was great. Do people forget before that this team needed almost every position replaced?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
if inda buys keita & mustafi then they will have a better team than ours..especially the attack, icardi persic & keita is scary..mid still crap

how so ?

mustafi is shit and keita is shit as winger :)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
It was never expected that this team would have all its needs filled in one mercato. If you look at where the team was a few months ago and where it is now then there is no reason to complain. I don't see why people are complaining so much about a left wing like Milan will never buy another player in that spot. If left wing and a backup mid is all that is left than this mercato was great. Do people forget before that this team needed almost every position replaced?

10/10

just because its our year 0 and we got a wc player

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Its football, not rocket science. Montella is not a world class coach atm, he might very well be in the future, but for now he is making stupid mistakes and its no shame to point them out, or be annoyed about it as a fan.

This mercatto likewise was not a 10/10, its more like an 8/10 cause you could logically argue that based on the formations we play, some players were a poor investment.

But Milan was in deep shit before this market, so again mistakes are expected. But for fuck sake, stop trying to be superfan of the week...there's no award for it, unless there is, in which case you are all assholes for not telling me about it.
We've scored 15 goals and conceded 1 thus far in all competition, and did quite well in the pre-season friendlies as well, in spite of the fact that we have almost an entirely new starting 11.

It's going to take some time for our team to gel, not all of our new signings are going to hit the ground running.

Also, the manager needs some time to find the right formation, combination. These should not be difficult concepts to grasp, but evidently not.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
FFS we had a good mercato a great one infact.Was it flawless , no.But look at what we had andnwhat we have now.Did we get a WC mid and a WC CF and a top Winger no.But what we get is more than anyone expected in May.We have a complete new back 4 that will have teething problems as they have barely played together and need some time to have a great understanding.

We havent been able to field our best midfield because of injuries.When Biglia is in flow and Jack is fit it will be way better.
We may or may not a LW , even if we dont...its been a very very good mercato.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Let's call it a work in progress then instead of labeling it 10/10. But with Milan going all in for top 4 spot with a need to get their this year (you don't just spend 200m if you aren't) then hopefully they address their last needs in these last few days. Injuries, suspensions are going to happen and right now we just aren't covered in certain spots to withstand any of that. Then you will hear the people complain why our 2nd string midfield looks like crap just like people here were complaining yesterday or on Thursday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule