Milan-Juventus:The fight for scudetto

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I heard that Zalatan won't play in that match on 8 of may.
Zebina,Trezeguet and Del Piero are injured.
Juve doesn't has any good strikers for now and Milan is favourite to win that game.
First of all i hope Milan will get the win in Firenze and then qualify to the Final in CL.

Forza Milan!

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Just heard about Ibra's appeal rejection.

The game in Florence is just as big as the game against the Old Slut next week. If Milan can go into that game level on points, and then take a three point lead by winning on the 8th of May, 2 wins against Lecce and Palermo and a draw in Udine would see the Rossoneri crowned champions.

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
Without Ibrahimovic and Del Piero they are inferior in attack, that's sure.
There is one player who worries me.. THURAM. He's rock! Remember first match with Juve in Torino this season? We were better side, but that guy stop most of our attack. Same thing in match Lazio - Juve. Lazio didn't deserved to lose. But we can handle with any Juve players including Nedved.
But now let's concentrate to Fiorentina.

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I dont know if this is great news though. I think Milan would have been better prepared if they had all their players. I saw that first game at Turin. We completely dominated them. They were lucky to not concede a goal. I was really waiting for this game to affirm our superiority in Italy this yr. Hope it'll be a good game still.

:dance:

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wow, the thread is alrady open... Uh, hah...

Well, JUVE got a good news today...They don't have to concede their SCUDETTOs and the CL won in mid 90s. If they had to, they would had lost 3 SCUDETTOS and 1 CL and 1 World Club Cup... That's big for the OLD SLUT since they can't win outside ITALY, poor referees don't them much favor outside ITALY I guess....

Yeah, they are missing a few players up front, but I got news for you... JUVE would play for a tie in SAN SIRO since they have a much easier schedule than MILAN...

We should have won the first leg, the stupid referee didn't play the advantage when KAKA and SHEVA had the ball... What a blatant mistake..

Anyway, hopefully, refering woud be fair for this match.. And btw, if we don't win this match, forget about double.. It's a must win game for us...

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Isn't it comforting to know that you can dope your players for 4 years, win 3 Scudetti and a Champions League and get away with it?

Quite remarkable.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Thuram will be the problem!!! But Sheva can manage i think....
Lazio also suffered from Thuram!! I think thuram can also easly be broken by few driblings...
Remember Juve-Lazio the first game this season when
Goran Pandev brake the neck to ALL OLD Slut`s defense and score a beautiful goal in Torino????

That`s the solution...DRIBLINGS...

mysheva.jpg

Last edited:

VanBastenFan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
cagney said:
Just heard about Ibra's appeal rejection.
There will be another appeal and I hope he will play, otherwise if we win they'll be whining and saying that we won just becouse he wasn't playing :rolleyes:

We can beat them anyway! ;)

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Passion for *9* said:
Del Piero ? Girl.... he hasn't been a *real* (consistent) threat in a long long time.

He'll come back again...poor guy

walid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva,Costacurta
It a diffcult game,i hope Milan will win,they have been so great this season!!

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Er.. first of all, Juve still have Zalayeta and he is a good striker in my opinion. About Del Piero, I don't think that he is as good as he was few years ago but we shouldn't underestimate him.
And, remember Juve still have Nedved, Emerson and Camoranesi. They're dangerous players and can score goal!
Btw I'm a little bit sure that we can beat Juve!!

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
cuore said:
Since when is DelPiero a threat?

He isnt as he used to be but he's been scoring for them lately. Although i believe he's a threat that Milan can easily and efficiently neutralize. No worries. Hope the put Stam on him. I love the way he handled Martins and Adriano. I just hope nobody picks up any stupid yellows. Do we have any players in danger of missing the game?

:dance:

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I wouldnt underextimate Juventus,
I can only said that they are the biggest threat of Milan.
I am glad that they are out of CL,
Somehow I feel that CL become easier for Milan without Juventus.
now I pray that Milan can beat them in the coming match

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Passion for *9* said:
Del Piero ? Girl.... he hasn't been a *real* (consistent) threat in a long long time.

Neither has Nedved been...!

I have this weird feeling that we'll beat Juve easier then we'll manage to get a draw out of Florence?

I hope I'm wrong and we manage to clinch the win in Florence, even if it so has to be by an 96'min injury'time goal by Simic!:D

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
juventus and milan for the scudetto

i Think that milan will cop both fiorentina and juve in the same way beating them 3-0 2-1 respectively.

MILAN-FOREVER TILL DIE

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
ibrahimovic

hi guys did you hear that ibrahimovic will not play aganist us because of what he did aganist inter.
juve tried to appeal aganist it three times but all three times they failed.just for this reason i think the game surely be won by milan.

MILAN-FOREVER TILL DIE

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Heard about Ibrahimovic.

Could have a galvanising effect on the other Old Slut players, though. Capello will instill in them a siege mentality telling them that 'everyone is out to get us'.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The main thing that I'm worried about is the physical condition of the players. In the match against Fiore they appeared very tired, I hope the dont pay this effort in the match against Juve. We are a much better team but it's just a match and anything can happen

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
In recent years, Juve have been fortunate enough to score a series of draws at the San Siro. Whether its a luck driven Di Viao strike, or just inept Milan finishing, they have done well. This time, we need to just finish them off and bring home #18.

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
Tiredness is only thing that worries me much about that match. We have to fight for CL and Serie A, Juve have to fight just for Serie A, Chelsea for CL..
We have quality to beat Juve, technicaly we are better side, but I'm affraid we will be very tired after PSV.. Heh, but still, we have Milan Lab! :D

Now can you inform me?
Zebina is injured? Emerson? He didn't play in last matches. Trezeguet played some minutes today. Nedved suffered a yellow card today, but I don't know is he suspended now. Any infos?

Is any our players suspended? Cafu, Stam, Gattuso and Kaka recived yellow against Fiorentina.

Forza Milan!

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
In recent years, Juve have been fortunate enough to score a series of draws at the San Siro. Whether its a luck driven Di Viao strike, or just inept Milan finishing, they have done well. This time, we need to just finish them off and bring home #18.

Luck driven Di Vaio strike? I believe his strike was one of the best goal of last season! In fact, JDT can scored the goal when Thuram failed to clear a ball that a 15 years old player can do. Nervous got to him!

kresomikus

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka, Nesta, Kranjcar,Torres, Gilardino, Del Horno
I now that AC MILAN will win this game!!!! Juventus plays the most unpopular football today, and they have a bad team!! They can't win this match! I hate them!!!!!!!!!!!

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I guess the theme is pretty common in this thread... A must win game for MILAN... And no matter how tired physically our players are, they would be extra motivated to win this game... I am hoping that we would be through to the final before this game..

Of course, I am not expecting a devastating upset at PSV... Otherwise,... I am not gonna even think about that ....

Schedule