Ronaldinho Thread

So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marb

Beginner
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Be honest, people. WHY do you want Dinho to come to Milan?
Because he is a football wizzard, and it's such a joy to watch his magic!

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Marb said:
Because he is a football wizzard, and it's such a joy to watch his magic!
Yes! And also i would add that Dinho and Kaka would be brilliant duo! Bring Dinho! :D

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
N3d0 said:
Yes! And also i would add that Dinho and Kaka would be brilliant duo! Bring Dinho! :D
well dont they play together for the national team :rolleyes: dint see much brilliance there...

besides dinho in is a sure exit card for kaka either this season or the next

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Yea right... I don't see any reason why they can't play 2gether? And why Kaka would leave if Dinho comes?

Marb

Beginner
Reaction score
N3d0 said:
Yea right... I don't see any reason why they can't play 2gether? And why Kaka would leave if Dinho comes?
I dont know why kaka would have to leave, but..
reason, why they can't play together..
hm..
let's say milan win everything next season, and at the end people (UEFA..) need to pick ONE player (balon'dor-or how is it written)- that means they will have to chose :
1.Kaka or
2.Ronaldinho

Let's say they pick Ronaldino- that would mean that he is the most important player in milan---> Is kaka happy??
i don't know..

(like i said before- if they can find a way to play 4 ACM with smiles on their face, with clear goals, i really really welcome him!)

Last edited:

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane
Marb said:
I dont know why kaka would have to leave, but..
reason, why they can't play together..
hm..
let's say milan win everything next season, and at the end people (UEFA..) need to pick ONE player (balon'dor-or how is it written)- that means they will have to chose :
1.Kaka or
2.Ronaldinho

Let's say they pick Ronaldino- that would mean that he is the most important player in milan---> Is kaka happy??
i don't know..

(like i said before- if they can find a way to play 4 ACM with smiles on their face, with clear goals, i really really welcome him!)
lack of profesionalism...if you're collegue wins an avard, be happy for him, and try to be better, to improve... not start crying like Gila

Marb

Beginner
Reaction score
dino-diavolo said:
if you're collegue wins an avard, be happy for him, and try to be better, to improve...
yeah, good point.
clear goals, positive rivarly, ..

..it's maybe the same thing in brasil- who is number 10? do you think that means something to them? what's this- prestige, ego?

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane
Marb said:
yeah, good point.
clear goals, positive rivarly, ..

..it's maybe the same thing in brasil- who is number 10? do you think that means something to them? what's this- prestige, ego?
the number 10 was always some kind of prestige...ronaldinho had the number 10...now Kaka...and Ronaldinho said he was glad to see Kaka improve and wear the number 10...some kind of revard..you got the 10' you know you are the best

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
sidd@acmilan said:
well dont they play together for the national team :rolleyes: dint see much brilliance there...

They both didnt play good with Brazil so far regardless if they both played or 1 of em only.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
BMWTaylor said:
He wants out because his ego can't fit inside the Nou Camp anymore.
Barca lied 2 him about a salary raise.
They won the Spanish league + CL & yet they didn’t come clean.
If my boss did the same 2 me I would surely loose respect 4 him + feel the unjust + start looking 4 another job.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
sidd@acmilan said:

You can't take the Brazil friendlies or the disastrous WC where they played as CMs as relevant example. It would be different for Milan. As for his ego, Eto'os is far far bigger and noone objects...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
As for his ego, Eto'os is far far bigger and noone objects...
That's because Eto'o doesn't get as much publicity as Dinho gets. You'd be surprised how big a role that plays.

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
BMWTaylor said:
Y'know, Kaka's great and all, but he talks too much.

He needs to start keeping his mouth shut when it comes to discussing transfers.
LOL
he want sheva bak??? i read on goal.com that other players can't forgive sheva for leaving the team last yr
hehee
i hope that *** doesn't come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
And Berlusconi is hunting another dream :head:

Getting Ronaldinho would cost us sjit-loads of money + he will get the best contract in Milan.

Is he any better than Kakà, Maldini,Nesta, Dida ? Who have proven theirself in Milan ?.

I can understand he wants money but to give him the best contract straight away might cause some problems but we will have another Brazilian.

Ronaldinho,Kakà,Ronaldo,Oliveira , it's almost the brazilian attack :tongue:

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone who honors the shirt
Kakà_&_Gourcuff said:
And Berlusconi is hunting another dream :head:

Getting Ronaldinho would cost us sjit-loads of money + he will get the best contract in Milan.

Is he any better than Kakà, Maldini,Nesta, Dida ? Who have proven theirself in Milan ?.

I can understand he wants money but to give him the best contract straight away might cause some problems but we will have another Brazilian.

Ronaldinho,Kakà,Ronaldo,Oliveira , it's almost the brazilian attack :tongue:

yeah but ditch the loser at the end :)

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
Rossoneri_Forever said:
yeah but ditch the loser at the end :)

Yeah you are right, but he is still in our squad so :tongue:

Fyrstnissen

Sempre Rossoneri!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka and Gourcuff
So.. Now that Real is champions, our chances of signing 'Dinho is growing stronger.. Don't you think?

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fyrstnissen said:
So.. Now that Real is champions, our chances of signing 'Dinho is growing stronger.. Don't you think?

as i've read, the agent said none of them will leave (goal.com), and i am starting to believe it.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Rossoneri_Forever said:
as i've read, the agent said none of them will leave (goal.com), and i am starting to believe it.
none of them?
ronaldinho and who? ....
Now that Barcelona arent champions dinho's pricetag should lose a few " 0"s :o

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
I'm sure Dinho will not come this season with no matter if they lost tittle.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Fyrstnissen said:

Of course it is. The pointing fingers should quickly start and Ronaldinho won't be happy about most of them pointed at him.

It marks an end of an era for Barca, they will start looking for other solutions and Dinho will start looking for other challenges.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Ronaldo9 said:
Of course it is. The pointing fingers should quickly start and Ronaldinho won't be happy about most of them pointed at him.

It marks an end of an era for Barca, they will start looking for other solutions and Dinho will start looking for other challenges.
I never understand that Ronaldinho was so harshly knocked this year :conf: It seems that some fans can't comprehend that players can't be the best every single year....and that doesn't make them shit either...It happened with maradonna, ronaldo (worst criticised and some was deserved) , Zidane (although his being French meant that some fans' mouth are glued to to his butt :rolleyes: ),Figo , Nedved and Sheva (well I think it's open season on him still :D )

Ronaldinho's class is very apparent...the guy scored 21 goals for crying out loud. :rolleyes: ....he has had to be an out-and-out striker + his creative midfielding duties :head: due to injuried to Saviola, Eto'o and Messi (at one point all three were injured )...I have seen Roanldinho's fustration at Gudjonsen's lack of pace when he sends balls that either of the three above would have gotten to and scored easily.

I am only against ronaldinho comming because I think it will upset the balance of the squad...He and Kaka simply cannot play together. He and Ronaldo seem like oil+water as well.....Add this to his price and wages and it could well be a nightmare for us....but as far as his talent/abilities are concerned....he could well be the difference that helps us to win the treble...HE "HAS MORE SKILL IN HIS LEFT BOOT THAN CR7 HAS IN HIS WHOLE BODY" fo sheezy :D

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Laporta to lead overhaul at Barca

...and so the finger pointing begins. He says there will be change in the playing staff because some of the players didn't show enough commitment... Hmm, who was the one who was exprected to show more commitment? Iniesta? Xavi? Eto'o?

you got it ;)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
drucurl said:
I never understand that Ronaldinho was so harshly knocked this year :conf: It seems that some fans can't comprehend that players can't be the best every single year....and that doesn't make them shit either...It happened with maradonna, ronaldo (worst criticised and some was deserved) , Zidane (although his being French meant that some fans' mouth are glued to to his butt :rolleyes: ),Figo , Nedved and Sheva (well I think it's open season on him still :D )

Ronaldinho's class is very apparent...the guy scored 21 goals for crying out loud. :rolleyes: ....he has had to be an out-and-out striker + his creative midfielding duties :head: due to injuried to Saviola, Eto'o and Messi (at one point all three were injured )...I have seen Roanldinho's fustration at Gudjonsen's lack of pace when he sends balls that either of the three above would have gotten to and scored easily.

I am only against ronaldinho comming because I think it will upset the balance of the squad...He and Kaka simply cannot play together. He and Ronaldo seem like oil+water as well.....Add this to his price and wages and it could well be a nightmare for us....but as far as his talent/abilities are concerned....he could well be the difference that helps us to win the treble...HE "HAS MORE SKILL IN HIS LEFT BOOT THAN CR7 HAS IN HIS WHOLE BODY" fo sheezy :D

That is a fornicating good post man!

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
van Basten said:
That is a fornicating good post man!
thanks...at least someone appreciates that spamming to 125 takes a lot of hard work and dedication :D

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Can somebody post that article where Silvio said he will put aside 100 milion euros to sign Ronnie? :tongue:
Damn he is such a good liar:D

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Can somebody post that article where Silvio said he will put aside 100 milion euros to sign Ronnie? :tongue:
Damn he is such a good liar:D

Milan rêve de Ronaldinho
MILAN SUR RONALDINHO

Harcelé par le Real Madrid au sujet de Kaka, le Milan AC est en passe de se mettre sur le dos du FC Barcelone dans l'optique de recruter Ronaldinho. Le club de Silvio Berlusconi est prêt à mettre le paquet puisqu'une somme de 100 millions d'euros a été proposée aux Catalans. Pour ce qui est de Ronnie, Milan est prêt à offrir un salaire supérieur à celui qu'il touche au Barça (8 millions d'euros). L'affaire semble néanmoins avoir peu de chances de se conclure.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Ronaldo9 said:
Milan rêve de Ronaldinho
MILAN SUR RONALDINHO

Harcelé par le Real Madrid au sujet de Kaka, le Milan AC est en passe de se mettre sur le dos du FC Barcelone dans l'optique de recruter Ronaldinho. Le club de Silvio Berlusconi est prêt à mettre le paquet puisqu'une somme de 100 millions d'euros a été proposée aux Catalans. Pour ce qui est de Ronnie, Milan est prêt à offrir un salaire supérieur à celui qu'il touche au Barça (8 millions d'euros). L'affaire semble néanmoins avoir peu de chances de se conclure.

hahahahaha...i will laugh from now on to this bullshits. Milan aint capabale for transfer like this. Pureeeeeee bullshit

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the transfers are already made i think and there are no huge names coming to milan this summer.

We got suazo a great forward with the speed factor that was missing in our front line, although i am worried that he may not get a starting 11 position on the team and may not perform as expected when Carlo decides to play him. Anyhow time will tell...

For the midfield, i really would like to get Emerson...the player wants to come to Milan, he has top experience, played in great teams, and has the right mentality and aggression for our midfield. A great addition indeed if its made..

Ohh the defence...i think our defence is semi-OK, except the problem of the left flank. Janku needs a sub, as he gets exhausted and its not his fault that he sometimes underperforms. I think that should be the place where a player should be bought...names?..well i would like to get an italian for that position but i dont know if it is feasible.

Dont expect the likes of Ronaldhinho, E'too etc., as they are not coming..I believe that Ronnie will come one day to Milan.....its just that its not this year :D

Schedule