Best failed transfer saga so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
guess what guys,

maldini asked milan to re-sign ibrahim Ba cause he's his friend.

Yes he's clearly unbias, and has no nepotism. He's proven he can make the tough decisions like letting players go. And we certainly know he's a qualified businessman

its not like we got any management now. Tons of fodder in with high wages, no transfers except idiots for ridiculous prices.. I'm sure Maldini can learn to do that in a month. I prefer no DeJongesque signings once 3 years, but an honest management and no bullshit.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I believe Galliani best time is over, it's time for something new

I'd give Maldini a chance. Berlu is willing to give Seedorf a chance to without any experience

So I have faith in Silvio he's willing to give a chance to Paolo as well

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
I believe Galliani best time is over, it's time for something new

I'd give Maldini a chance. Berlu is willing to give Seedorf a chance to without any experience

So I have faith in Silvio he's willing to give a chance to Paolo as well

not until Barbara is there

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Any of you watch Xavier: Renegade Angel???

I feel like 99.99% of you would be too stupid to understand it...

But I know Congo would love it. Cuz he's on some next level shit, like I am. Roasting and toasting our brain cells into other dimensions...

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I really don't think G is the problem here.
Yes he has made some fuckups over the years but overall he pulls of good deals with little money.
He's granted such a tight budget that he has to take risks though (Ljajic, Honda etc)

Give the man some money.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
not until Barbara is there

barbara has shown no willingness to spend.

As long as older berlusconi children control finivest, it'll be this way

even scarier, barbara has slept w/ players (Kaladze and Pato). This is horrible

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I really don't think G is the problem here.
Yes he has made some fuckups over the years but overall he pulls of good deals with little money.
He's granted such a tight budget that he has to take risks though (Ljajic, Honda etc)

Give the man some money.

we could offer 8M to Ljajic, we need 2-4 more to get someone like Ericksen or Sakho, but instead that fucker licks allegris ass and goes after his beloved matri and bergessio. How dumb can you be? Not to mention all the crap he signed and all the lies he told.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
we could offer 8M to Ljajic, we need 2-4 more to get someone like Ericksen or Sakho, but instead that fucker licks allegris ass and goes after his beloved matri and bergessio. How dumb can you be?

we signed matri? News to me

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
lol FUCK no.

we absolutely do not need maldini bobaning around and embarassing himself looking like an idiot.

PM- 'hey silvio, we need money'
Silvio-'there is no money'
PM- 'ok'

PM- 'hey guys we cant sign anyone cause silvio wont give us money'
Silvio- 'you're fired'

so true you cant replace a cheap bastard like galliani when you dont have cash, I wish squad construction and football related activities can be maldinis but he have a huge pride which is horrible to work in milan. maldini should go to rich club and do zidane role with lot of luxurious cash.
I like baresi a lot he was a primavera coach, technical consultant, now he tours SE asia as our ambassador. He is very humble and he knows how shit works thats why he is an auxiliary.

Atleast we are stockpiling our primavera :thumbsup: G is atleast doing that . Clearing the wage bills :thumbsup:

wish we can be second and third with this wage bill and buy san siro out. I like it. But if we dont qualify for CL it would be horrible

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
barbara has shown no willingness to spend.

As long as older berlusconi children control finivest, it'll be this way

even scarier, barbara has slept w/ players (Kaladze and Pato). This is horrible

Horrible~! :eek: And Berl has slept with all barely legal teens in the radius of 1km from certosa

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
we could offer 8M to Ljajic, we need 2-4 more to get someone like Ericksen or Sakho, but instead that fucker licks allegris ass and goes after his beloved matri and bergessio. How dumb can you be? Not to mention all the crap he signed and all the lies he told.

stfu

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Horrible~! :eek: And Berl has slept with all barely legal teens in the radius of 1km from certosa

none of them play for milan

barbara's conflict of interest cost milan 20-25 mil in pato sale.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I want Arsene Wegner :D

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Well...

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

Roma paid 10m for Ljajic, we probably woul've had to pay 12 as Fiore hate us.
12m is money G doesn't have available to him atm.

Matri and Bergessio are not alternatives to Ljajic they play different positions.

When we qualify G is gonna make his moves, judge the mercato once it's over, not 1 week beforehand.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
such an idealist :D

che guervara or modern footbal :D

haha

I promise you i will take a stable cheap but proven management over some sheikh and his boys. I feel so good with berlusconi , dont ever leave us Berlusconi and Galliani :proud:

Fuck fininvest and his children :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think he'd get along well w/ galliani actually :D
all the coaches get along with galliani so nicely

allegri_galliani__festa_scudetto_milan_ansa.jpg

ancelotti_galliani.jpg

think about it galliani signs some fodder and wegner makes him a star , then galliani pimps it and sells. Damn new stadium in three years with cl quarters every year :eek:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
none of them play for milan

barbara's conflict of interest cost milan 20-25 mil in pato sale.

And how much did Balo cost city?

Let it go - water under the bridge.

The bigger point is how we still cant purchase players for 10 mil when the new normal is 35.

Wonder what all those posters that talked about the inflated market are doing while they wait for it to come back down :rolleyes:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
And how much did Balo cost city?

Let it go - water under the bridge.

The bigger point is how we still cant purchase players for 10 mil when the new normal is 35.

Wonder what all those posters that talked about the inflated market are doing while they wait for it to come back down :rolleyes:

nah my point is barbara in charge is a scary proposition cause she's shown even more nepotism than galliani and berlusconi IMO

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah arsene wegner galliani combo shit, they refuse to sign anybody above 6.32 million fuck yeah

Commoders nightmare Please bring him in

Barabara is classic case of dimwit children trying to be their dad

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I say lets all go to Via Turati, protest, and protest, and protest, then take over. Lets bring those bitches down, power for the people, Milan belongs to us.

Contact I highjacked the frequencies
Blockin' the beltway
Move on D.C.
Way past the days of Bombin' M.C.'s
Sound off Mumia guan be free
Who gottem yo check the federal file
All you pen devils know the trial was vile
An army of pigs try to silence my style
Off 'em all out that box
It's my radio dial

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I say lets all go to Via Turati, protest, and protest, and protest, then take over. Lets bring those bitches down, power for the people, Milan belongs to us.

Contact I highjacked the frequencies
Blockin' the beltway
Move on D.C.
Way past the days of Bombin' M.C.'s
Sound off Mumia guan be free
Who gottem yo check the federal file
All you pen devils know the trial was vile
An army of pigs try to silence my style
Off 'em all out that box
It's my radio dial

tumblr_mqv7t0RXnP1s6x1s8o1_500.gif

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
lol FUCK no.

we absolutely do not need maldini bobaning around and embarassing himself looking like an idiot.

'

O I see you are also ready to kiss some ass. You should send a letter to Galliani, he'd hire you right away!

Yeah, lets be poltrons of old rich man and shut up for money. :thumbsup: modern times, woho!

Paolo all the way and 4ever!

Obiang is a really promising player. Him, Eriksen and honda would make the midfield 3 times better. Which is not hard as we are now shit there. Noce, Traore, Antonini... completely useless players.

Status
Not open for further replies.