The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Have you watched him this season? the hype is over.

He is still hyped by non milan fans.. and hypeman himself is his agent

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Fyi this season Alisson is the best keeper in Serie A and top 5 in the world. He's also 1st choice for Brazil for the World Cup this summer.

Gotta be preety dumb to think that Dolla is worth more.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fyi this season Alisson is the best keeper in Serie A and top 5 in the world. He's also 1st choice for Brazil for the World Cup this summer.

I wonder if Pogba was the best player in the world when Man U signed him.

Or if Coutinho is the best in his position in the league....

OR if Dembele was the best in his position in the league...

who else? probably 1000 more examples

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
As I said before, let's wait with shipping out Bonaventura until we actually have superior players and depth that makes him surplus to requirements. I'd rather sell him for less at a later point knowing he won't leave a hole rather than now for 40 mil but at a much bigger loss for us. Let's not act like he's that easy to replace.

:star::star::star:
This is such common sense that I kinda expect it to be opposed as much as it is atm.

I don't get it. Why sell Bonaventura at all? And you guys are advocating selling him for a lower sum as well?

Bona is a really difficult player to replace because of his versatility and he's one of the main contributers in this current Milan. He also has a good attitude and looks like a good character to have in the team/locker room.

Why try to fix something that isn't broken?

Obviously when he truly ends up being a surplus we should consider selling him, just as it goes for any player in any team... but this is hardly a relevant and present discussion to have right now.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
All I want to know is why Nostradamus didn’t see this coming:

kalinic to eintracht frankfurt

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
And guys, while there's little doubt about Alisson's contribution right now he's only shown it half a season and he's 7 years older.

Let that sink in

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
All I want to know is why Nostradamus didn’t see this coming:

kalinic to eintracht frankfurt

Farmer league communications do not happen fast.

Frankfurt wants to buy a player who is worth at least 20m.

70% of Frankfurt squad are on loan because they have no money. Where is the common sense Nostradamus?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
And guys, while there's little doubt about Alisson's contribution right now he's only shown it half a season and he's 7 years older.

Let that sink in

:fp:

What kind of logic is that?

Some keepers find consistency even older! Ask dida and Navas

Allison is top 5 gk Right now. there is only de gea, oblak and ter stegen ahead of him.

Let that sink in.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
ladri sell pogba for €105 M.
and we are going to sell donnarumma, the most promising talent in europe, for like $70-80M ?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Allison is top 5 gk Right now. there is only de gea, oblak and ter stegen ahead of him.

Let that sink in.

allison is number 2 this season after de gea
oblak is top quality but he is not having the best of seasons

but gigio being that good 7 years younger, means a lot..

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I wonder if Pogba was the best player in the world when Man U signed him.

Or if Coutinho is the best in his position in the league....

OR if Dembele was the best in his position in the league...

who else? probably 1000 more examples
?

I just said that Alisson is worth more right now than Dollar who is having such an average season.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
12 clean sheets is not an average season esp if you think the mess we had as a 3 man defense....but haters gonna hate obviously

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is no reason to sell Donna if he wants to stay but the rumors and fights about him staying or leaving popping up every 2 months are not exactly reassuring us about his loyalty.

I honestly would like to keep him as our GK till he retires but if he plans to leave in the near future I do not care if he does so this summer or in 2019.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

:lol: :lol:

so according to you anyone is playing better is worth more and keep ignoring all other factors like age, potential, hype etc...

you really need to watch more football then, its not as simple as you think :lol: :lol:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio

Let that sink in.

Uhhh what kind of logic is that??

You don't think age and potential are relevant aspects?

-
Just to be clear, I'm not saying Donnarumma is better than Alisson right now. I'm saying that there are other aspects than current form/skill to take in consideration when considering selling one for the other.

It's extremely simple and sound logic. You must've misunderstood

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
giphy.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
allison is number 2 this season after de gea
oblak is top quality but he is not having the best of seasons

but gigio being that good 7 years younger, means a lot..

Of course it does, and it does mean our precious gigio is acting his age, nothing phenomenal this season, he’s topping the list for gks with error leading to goals(top5 leagues), he’s leading the list for worst ball distribution (serie a) and finally he’s sitting 10th or 11th for saves.

I like the 12 clean sheets in 36 appearances but it does not really mean anything because it’s less than 2:1 ratio

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Uhhh what kind of logic is that??

You don't think age and potential are relevant aspects?

-
Just to be clear, I'm not saying Donnarumma is better than Alisson right now. I'm saying that there are other aspects than current form/skill to take in consideration when considering selling one for the other.

It's extremely simple and sound logic. You must've misunderstood

If he was performing of course but this season he’s no better than meret and it’s a blasphemy to put him in the same sentence with Allison, Roma is sitting 3rd because of allison and they are not better than us if you compare teamsheet minus montella

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of course it does, and it does mean our precious gigio is acting his age, nothing phenomenal this season, he’s topping the list for gks with error leading to goals(top5 leagues), he’s leading the list for worst ball distribution (serie a) and finally he’s sitting 10th or 11th for saves.

I like the 12 clean sheets in 36 appearances but it does not really mean anything because it’s less than 2:1 ratio

keep on searching his stats to answer a post ....

also keep on ignoring factors that dont go your way and keep posting facts that are irrelevant...(as if he has the same team as oblak, de gea etc in front of him...for example napoli have only conceded 15 goals so...all hail reina :fp::fp::fp:)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
keep on searching his stats to answer a post ....

also keep on ignoring factors that dont go your way and keep posting facts that are irrelevant...(as if he has the same team as oblak, de gea etc in front of him...for example napoli have only conceded 15 goals so...all hail reina :fp::fp::fp:)

Add more facepalms and tell me why milan are interested in Reina to replace gigio?

Stats are very important in any domain, you’ll use them one day in your professional career and you’ll learn how useful they can be, though it is highly unlikely you have the brain to use stats :D

Your argumentative yet your bring up shit for facts.

I’m predicting you’ll use the famous gif as a response so save it.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Add more facepalms and tell me why milan are interested in Reina to replace gigio?

Stats are very important in any domain, you’ll use them one day in your professional career and you’ll learn how useful they can be, though it is highly unlikely you have the brain to use stats :D

Your argumentative yet your bring up shit for facts.

I’m predicting you’ll use the famous gif as a response so save it.

your answers are puke worthy.and you complain why i use facepalms...
who said stats are useless? me? no
so u made it up your ass as usual to support your shitty arguments...

when you understand what im saying in my previous post(and i doubt that) come back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule