Celtic vs Milan

Reaction score
Draw will do. Rai gives Costacurta the right back probable spot.Do yellow cards carry on to the next round?

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
estucaz said:
Draw will do. Rai gives Costacurta the right back probable spot.Do yellow cards carry on to the next round?

It should

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vikash Dhorasoo -- Xavi -- Zinedine Zidane -- Pablo Aimar -- Vikash Dhorasoo
walid said:
This is probably the line up:
16 Abiatti 19 Coloccini, 13 Nesta, 3 Maldini, 5 Costacurta, 32 Brocchi, 23 Ambrosini, 24 Dhorasoo, 10 Rui Costa, 27 Serginho, 7 Crespo

Sheva will play instead of Crespo...

S

superman_1899

Edi said:
To tell you the truth I realy don't care if we are first or second.If you want to win the CL you have to pass a strong team sooner or latter so It does not matter to me if we play chelsea now or later.To tell you the truth I want Milan to play with a strong oponent in the next faze.

lol, how do you explain germany being in the wc final... but then again i would milan to whoop all the strong team assess... and shut em up!!!!

and meet barca(is it possible) or depor again for a rematch

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Who ever plays will face a tought night psychicly from the supporters of Celtic.. I just hope we will do well ;) FORZA MILAN!!

I want Coloccini to perform his best tonight..!

Catherine

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KaKa, Sheva, Maldini, Cafu, Tomasson
I'm Scottish but i'll still suppoet Milan

Even tho i'm Scottish, there is no chance that i would ever support Celtic. I am not only a milan fan but also a Rangers fan so i absolutly hate Celtic. Come on Milan, show th 'bohys' how football is really played. Lets see Sheva put 5 passed celtic. FORZA MILAN!!!!!

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Catherine said:
Even tho i'm Scottish, there is no chance that i would ever support Celtic. I am not only a milan fan but also a Rangers fan so i absolutly hate Celtic. Come on Milan, show th 'bohys' how football is really played. Lets see Sheva put 5 passed celtic. FORZA MILAN!!!!!

Don't you have any patriotic feeling?!

Anyway, Vikash is gonna be great and help Milan to win i hope.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Shaktar 1-0 Barca : D

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Catherine said:

Bohys=bhoys???

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Barca down 2 zip, amazing!

sheva2006

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kaka,Maldini,totti
half time
celtic 0-0 milan
shaktar 2-0 barca
forza milan

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Does anybody have a link to a live commentary in English?PLSSSSSSS......

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Barca down 2 zip, amazing!

they play without ronaldinho and deco.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Catherine said:

Catherin,here is a question for you....If Milan played agains Rangers who would you support?:) :tongue: :D ?

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
is anybody watching the game?Is it boring?I'm watching all the games on Premiere1 but they don't show Seltic-Milan at all.The showed maybe 1 min in the first half

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to uefa.com we started 3nd half terribly and it's just a matter of time when Celtic will score.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
well I'm not surprised :o

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Edi said:
is anybody watching the game?Is it boring?I'm watching all the games on Premiere1 but they don't show Seltic-Milan at all.The showed maybe 1 min in the first half
German Premiere ? Do you have a subscription ? ;) Dunno why you can't watch the match, Premiere shows every CL match live, aside from their 'conference', you just gotta select your match of choice by remote. That's how it works for me.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Passion for *9* said:
German Premiere ? Do you have a subscription ? ;) Dunno why you can't watch the match, Premiere shows every CL match live, aside from their 'conference', you just gotta select your match of choice by remote. That's how it works for me.

Well I'm subscriebe to a cable tv and they show premiere1 and I'm watching "conerence".I don't have the option to chose the match;)

sheva2006

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kaka,Maldini,totti
uo to now Bremen,PSV,porto,Bayern
which team do you prefer?
he he barca now must play against juve,inter,manU,arsenal,chelsea

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Top of the group!!!:)
I'm also happy that Shaktar is in Uefa Cup. I got a lot of fellow romanians there: Barcauan, Staoican, Rat, Florea & Marica + Coach Lucescu! Congrats + 10x for winning against Barca!:)

Catherine

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KaKa, Sheva, Maldini, Cafu, Tomasson
hmmmmm

Edi said:
Catherin,here is a question for you....If Milan played agains Rangers who would you support?:) :tongue: :D ?
That's a tough one, :conf: but i think i would have to say that i wud support Milan. I follow them with more passion, i just like rangers, whereas i LOVE milan. I know more about Milan than i do about Rangers(THERE IS NO WAY THAT I WUD BE ABLE TO NAME HALF OF THE RANGERS SQUAD) which if you think about it is really wrong, i shud be supporting home teams. mind you i also support another scottish team... Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC. they are my local team and if they played rangers, i wud support ICT.
Wow i'm getting off the subject now... Milan all the way!!!
p.s. Ha Ha, Celtic are out of CL

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well I saw the high lights yesterday and it really looked like a boring game.
They showed that Milan had only one chance when Serghino hit the cross bar.The best Milan player was again Dida,making some great saves and it seems that he is the only one these days that is performing well.
Forza Dida!!!!

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
They showed that Milan had only one chance when Serghino hit the cross bar.The best Milan player was again Dida,making some great saves and it seems that he is the only one these days that is performing well.
Forza Dida!!!!

.. with Vikash..

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
sheva2006 said:
uo to now Bremen,PSV,porto,Bayern
which team do you prefer?
he he barca now must play against juve,inter,manU,arsenal,chelsea

psv .... eindhoven is only 60 km from where i live .. so i can go watch the game ... Bremen is only a 4h drive, so that would also be a possibility

We are capable to beat everyone !

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
Edi said:
Forza Dida!!!!

Well, I saw the complete game and I saw the following :

A milan undergoing the game for the first 10 minutes in which celtic created a shot from the second line. Then Milan took control ! We played on possesion looking and finding openings and creating chances. Even Dhorasso surprised me and played a good game. Anyway, the Celtic boys were running behind the facts ... against our reserve team. Second half was to much, the lads were not interested in playing forward but only of not getting a goal in the nets. Dida made 3 fantastic saves.

Celtic didn't deserve a goal, and also not to go to the next round in uefa cup. The just aren't good enough this year, the lost a lot of their quality.

The best players were Collocini and Dida. Collocini is going to be a great player, mark my words ....

By the way Edi, one can only judge when one sees more than 1 game and not only the summaries in wich is shown what a network wants.

Forza Milan

Schedule