Juventus Vs Ac Milan

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
besikaka said:
tradition goes on .. I open thread Milan win heheh ..

Hope so bro,
Wish it rather to your tradition than mine
Milan always lost when i was in the bad mood :devilcry:

Hopefully i'll recover soon, and back to my cheeriest days :D:

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
I haven't looked forward to a game so much since probably the Roma game last year at the Olimpico which was kind of similar circumstances. A win would be great obviously but I can see a draw.

With draws against Inter and Roma this season, I would really like us to finish the year by beating an old rival.

Juve look hard to beat this year, especially at the Delle Empty, and a victory on saturday might just be the best win of 2004 for us if it happens.

Forza Milan.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
The game will be hard-fought. This is after all the last game of the year and players from both sides want to end the year with a sweet win over their biggest rivals before thinking about their Cristmas dinner. I see Milan fielded all the players who trashed Fiorentina. The final score will be tight. The biggest game for Milan this year, second only to last season's home game with Roma.

But with all the expectation and current performance of both team, I guess the result will be a draw, a slight disappointment for Milan. Juve is a very strong team, although they are far from convincing lately. They will play like hell and prove why they are La Vecchia Signora, the winningest team in Italy. However, Capello is especially worried that Milan will take away the championship again by beating his team at their home ground the way we beat Roma at the Olimpico last season.

The key is to mark Nedved tightly and Rino is the perfect man for that. Can't wait to see Nesta and Maldini stopped Zlatan the way they did against Adriano. In an article I read that Nesta admitted that in Euro he lost his concentration at the end of the game which Zlatan scored and knocked Italy out. He would want a revenge.

With all the spotlight and markings concentrated on the likes of Sheva, Zlatan, Del Piero, Kaka and Nedved, i feel players like Zambrotta, Emerson, Pirlo and Seedorf (hopefully he will play like last season) will decide the game.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
The key is to mark Nedved tightly and Rino is the perfect man for that.
If you want to hand Juve an advantage, then yes. Nedved is the ultimate diver, Rino not the most composed player, I think I don't need to specifically name the risks evolving from this constellation.... ;)

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
guys Paolo Bertini is the ref :o No Colina!

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rivaldo-11 said:
Like it or not Gattuso will be covering Nedved.
Huh, what are you on ? This is not about whether *I like* a certain situation on the pitch but about who is gonna be more likely to gain an advantage from it, and IMnotHO Nedved will use every opportunity to fall + roll whenever Gattuso appears in his vicinity. MilanLab should make sure Rino takes a chill pill before entering the pitch.

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
ics_rk said:
It will always happen in Juve match!

i was watching a program...on espn...whr they took a look at footballing headlines...around the world...and according to them...this was wat carlo told an italian paper...n my opinion...quote of the season

"We will bring the football and they can bring the ref" `carlo ancelloti

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
a draw is more possibilty.
i heared del ali-phant is sold out...jee that is never sold out..
i want crespo to score & his critics of foro sing his songs.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Ahm... I strongly doubt he would ever say sth along these lines... in public I mean.

Rex

Reaction score
Technically, aside from their super start at beginning of season (if you guys recall the way of their last game vs Bologna+Lazio+Inter matches) I would say Juventus' trend towards slightly downhill. They started to make poor mistake particularly off-way passing the ball in managing the game. Lack of ideas. Focus been turned down. But Juventus is Juventus, they keep showing how tough the Old Lady they are/they used to be. A win is must philosophy has been planted to whom each Bianconeri even they started to gain critics due to beneficially non-technically effect...

Milan have been everything we look for, an ascendant side. The power, strength, and fully determination display in Fiorentina match would have transmitted into the pitch again this week to say at least. But the our way how to manage the game is something comes in mind first, and I admit this one hard to predict.

This will be strategy battle between both coach rival. I had no room for doubt the capability of both Capello and Ancelotti, the situation do happens on the pitch but it all depends on strategy which being played behind the scene.

FORZA MILAN!!

S

superman_1899

menon_inc said:
i was watching a program...on espn...whr they took a look at footballing headlines...around the world...and according to them...this was wat carlo told an italian paper...n my opinion...quote of the season

spot on dude... but honestly juve always get lucky bcos of the ref... lets face it..

and in football, we got to have some leniency... we could have beaten them if hadnt our goal were disallowed during the cl final...

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
One more sleepless night for me :- )

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
superman_1899 said:
and in football, we got to have some leniency... we could have beaten them if hadnt our goal were disallowed during the cl final...

Well, we won anyway...so it doesn't matter.
Does anyone know the results of past 4-5 encounters?

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
pnut408 said:
Well, we won anyway...so it doesn't matter.
Does anyone know the results of past 4-5 encounters?

14.03.2004 Juventus - Milan 1 : 3
01.11.2003 Milan - Juventus 1 : 1
28.05.2003 Milan - Juventus 0 : 0
22.03.2003 Milan - Juventus 2 : 1
10.11.2002 Juventus - Milan 2 : 1
14.04.2002 Juventus - Milan 1 : 0
09.12.2001 Milan - Juventus 1 : 1
25.02.2001 Juventus - Milan 3 : 0
21.10.2000 Milan - Juventus 2 : 2
24.03.2000 Milan - Juventus 2 : 0

How about live coverage on the internet, any good websites :D ?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
No idea cos I'm gonna watch on TV + won't have to bother with clogged servers + buffering + delays + everything else that makes live streams not really worth bothering with...

Why don't you get your hands on the Yellow Pages + start checking out sports bars or Italian eateries in your area, there must be PLENTY that actually show the match ;) Good luck ! (Do you ever sleep ? :D )

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
No idea cos I'm gonna watch on TV + won't have to bother with clogged servers + buffering + delays + everything else that makes live streams not really worth bothering with...

Why don't you get your hands on the Yellow Pages + start checking out sports bars or Italian eateries in your area, there must be PLENTY that actually show the match ;) Good luck ! (Do you ever sleep ? :D )

Oh how lucky you are ?
I know, you gonna record it for me and send it to 'Windy City' of Chicago ? :D
I think I'm gonna do that early in the morning, 'cause I would eat myself alive if I don't see this one :- (

Do I ever sleep ? Sometimes on daytime, he-he... I'm a nighty person really!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
I know, you gonna record it for me and send it to 'Windy City' of Chicago ? :D
I would take the next plane to deliver it !! ;) If you bought the plane ticket... :tongue: (This is meant in a non-flirtatious way, guys :o) Your TV + videoplayer are multi-norm ? I can't tape it in NTSC obviously ;)

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
I would take the next plane to deliver it !! ;) If you bought the plane ticket... :tongue: (This is meant in a non-flirtatious way, guys :o) Your TV + videoplayer are multi-norm ? I can't tape it in NTSC obviously ;)

Oh give me a break, I don't work, can't afford to buy it :- (.
Well, if you are not going to do it, then I'm not your BF anymore :D
snja-snja-snja hahaha :- ) I just love that one, it crap me up everyime I mention it :- P

Well, I just might wait about 24 more hours after the game for Yahoo Sports to put in on if nothing :- (. Right now I'm watching MIL - FIO ; - )
Where are you gonna watch it, DSF, RTL or Premiere maybe ?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not my BF anymore ???????? Don't you dare !!!! ;)

Yea, it's on Premiere tonight. Just discovered they broadcast tons of EPL matches live while Bundesliga is on its winterbreak... Cool.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Not my BF anymore ???????? Don't you dare !!!! ;)

Yea, it's on Premiere tonight. Just discovered they broadcast tons of EPL matches live while Bundesliga is on its winterbreak... Cool.

Urgh , you lucky a** :- )
What did you predict for this game anyways ?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Ahem... mind your language :tongue:

YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Last weekend I was pretty confident that we could pull off a victory easily, but my 'gut feeling' has changed a bit during the week... I've predicted a draw, since it seems Ancelotti will content himself with one too ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Well, I just might wait about 24 more hours after the game for Yahoo Sports to put in on if nothing :- (. Right now I'm watching MIL - FIO ; - )
This only works for US locations, right ? At least it doesn't work for me...

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
i heard carlo might opt to use 1 striker....well...changing the formation..after winning 6-0 might not be a good idea.....i hope not....

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
YUGOSLAVIAN said:

dont worry dude...while most milans fan will be sitting infront of the tv...n watching the match in bout 8 and a half hours time...ull be...on the internet...trying to discover the score...n just missing..the juve milan match...perhaps the best match of the season...:p

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully Capello will field Kapo, one of my old AJA favourites, he certainly deserves a chance... Bird whisperer's place should be the stands :D

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
Passion for *9* said:
Hopefully Capello will field Kapo, one of my old AJA favourites, he certainly deserves a chance... Bird whisperer's place should be the stands :D
that Kapo guy is deceptively quick... horse with a jet:devilhor:

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
YUGOSLAVIAN said:

If you want to see the match alive there are at least 20 Italian Cafes in little Italy area of Chicago. The one I go to is called LA CAFE and its right beside McDonald's on (7200W) Harlem and (3600N) Addison.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I will see the match in HRT2 , croatian languege.. I am very sure we will win tonight.. It just my feeling that tells that..

my prediction goes : 0 : 3 for us .. with Sheva brace and one goal from Kaka!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!

Schedule