Giampaolo Pazzini Thread

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha
I'd venture to another striker but wouldn't be mad if we chose to keep him instead

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After Tassotti took a shit on Clarence (http://www.football-italia.net/50988/tassotti-it-wasnt-easy-seedorf), it's Pazzo's turn -

Pazzini: Seedorf? There were problems

Giampaolo Pazzini admits Clarence Seedorf had ‘problems with various people’ at Milan, but is motivated to be working with Pippo Inzaghi.

The Rossoneri endured an indifferent final six months of the season under Seedorf, before eventually seeing him moved out in favour of former teammate and Primaveva boss Inzaghi.

For Pazzini, the rumours of difficulties between Seedorf and staff at the club are not wide of the mark.

“There have been problems in the relationships with various people,” the 29-year-old has told reporters today, echoing Mauro Tassotti’s words from yesterday.

“It is shame that a situation like this has come about. What has come out is not all that has happened.

“Clarence’s mistakes? Without results there was a lot of effort. It is not easy to be a Coach. We are very disappointed for how the season ended, whilst in football you have to look forward.

“We hope to have a good preseason ahead of a beautiful season next year.

Working now with a renowned former striker is a particular motivation for Pazzini.

“I hope I can create an understanding. I’ve never played with him but he always had the reputation as being maniacal and paying attention to everything.

“I am very motivated for next season, since the last one was not positive. It is important for me to have a good year and I want to do well.

“I hope that he can create something beautiful, and I am happy to be coached by someone who has played in my role, I hope to learn a lot.

“I am an optimist and I am sure that I can take some advice from him because when he played he could always read the situations in front of him.”

Pazzini was asked of hopes for next season and whether it will be a case of once more competing with Mario Balotelli for playing time.

“I do not see it as I am playing with Mario for the one position in attack. Certainly, he is one who has special features and he and I are good together.

“Next season? We have to be immediately on track, restore enthusiasm with determination, fight and we want to recover what we have lost.

“We want to return people to the stadium after a demoralising season finale. In Bergamo we were playing for the Europa league, but Milan cannot be doing sums with Torino and Parma for the Europa League.

“Milan have other objectives, which are the League and the Champions League.”

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
These are all interesting stories. I can't say I expected this type of scenario, but I expected something to be going on behind the scenes. G +B are slowly losing it but not that much...yet.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Fingers crossed he stays next season, I'd like him to be the starter.

He has great qualities and works hard for the team

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Great great man. Hope he stays fit because he is one of the best pure scorers and he is a hard worker. 2013 he was amazing I wish he can replicate that season once again this year.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
BuA_QtWIgAARDBG.jpg:large

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
I love this Man

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Our very own James :star:

Have a good one !

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully he regains form soon, he didnt look so good in preseason

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Wolfsburg apparently seems interested at Pazzini. Personally I think that if we sell him we'd make a huge mistake
-a- we don't have a replacement
-b- we probably won't be able to get a replacement with the amount of money that the sale of Pazzini would get us.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
If we can get 10+ for him then sell. Throw in some money & get a decent ball-playing midfield

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Failed to comeback strong from his injury last season.

Im already skeptical with this guy.

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think pazzini has value on this team and while I'm not against selling him I am against the possibility that pandev comes in as his replacement . Sure if it was Martinez v pazzini it would be an easy choice but pazzini v pandev is easy as well and it has to be pazzini . I can't see us finding a significant upgrade for the money he would attract and considering we've barely spent a dime so far it would surely be a cheap ass option

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Great finish in the box, i'm sure it made Inzaghi proud.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News @Milanello

Inzaghi: "Pazzini is at the center of my project, regardless of whether he plays from the start or sits on the bench."

Oh Boy, people here will hate as soon as you don't score or miss chances just because for the El Nino's sake!

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
AC Milan News @Milanello

Inzaghi: "Pazzini is at the center of my project, regardless of whether he plays from the start or sits on the bench."

Oh Boy, people here will hate as soon as you don't score or miss chances just because for the El Nino's sake!

:star::star::star::star::star::star:

PAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOO :D

I feel so happy right now :D Thank you Super Pippo <3

Schedule