The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan: su Keita irrompe l'Inter. E' derby.

Come riportato dalla Gazzetta dello Sport in edicola oggi, 27 maggio 2017, su Keita, obiettivo di mercato del Milan, c'è da registrare l'irruzione dell'Inter. I rossoneri hanno, per un attimo, allentato la presa e l'Inter ha provato immediatamente ad inserirsi. Lotito ha detto no all'offerta rossonera da 40 milioni per Biglia e Keita (ne vuole 55). Fassone e Mirabelli si sono presi una pausa di riflessione. Il Milan può vantare un patto di ferro con Keita e col suo agente, ma la situazione ora è intricata. Ed ora l'Inter ha bussato direttamente alla Lazio. Si è parlato molto anche della Juve, ma Lotito non ha grandi rapporti con i bianconeri. Proprio per questo motivo, la pista bianconera appare secondaria rispetto all'inserimento dell'Inter con cui i rapporti sono buoni.

Inter are after Keita

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What I want the table to look like soon

panulYB.png

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I want Donnarumma to stay but TBH I'd like to be able to look through a window to a parallel universe where he's playing in the PL. :lol:
He saved our asses a lot of times, but he also made some dumb mistakes that everybody ignored because they cared for him. As an expensive young foreigner, he'd get so much shit in England

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan's new striker is between Morata and Aubameyang. For Morata, Milan must wait for after the CL final, Milan have a €7.5m agreement with Morata. Real Madrid would like to have an auction for the player. For Aubameyang, intermediary Petralito told Milan that Auba said no to Chinese offers and PSG's interest is not concrete [GdS].

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan will not make an attempt with Barcelona or Everton to keep Deulofeu, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
I won't even feel bad if he leaves...... We lost the best players in history, this isn't even close

Anyways, if he stays it will be great, if he doesn't it will also be great cause we will get rid of this drama and Riola all together

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan have reiterated their confidence in Locatelli. He will go nowhere in summer since the team is playing 3 competitions next season [GdS]

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
It also means that Donna rejected or is rejecting our initial offer. And I think that threat only made things worse. He's gonna leave I think. Time to look elsewhere, hopefully Plizzari is even better and is willing to stay.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
i don't know who you're talking about here...

we know absolutely nothing about what's really happening, it's all speculation and no judgement should be passed.

different scenarios i think are likely:

1: everything is done, they (the management) are not making it official ye just to create some drama and emotions among fans, which is very important in a positive way, believe it or not.

2: donna and his agent are playing hard to get, to get the best deal they can get in the end, which is understandable and smart. every player should always work to get the best deal they can get when contract negotiations are ongoing. compare to when you're talking to your boss about your salary.

absolutely, no doubt about that.

Sorry MilanMB, I was referring to a prevailing tendency that I have seen in general when it has come to this protracted renewal. I wasn't singling you out.

Your analysis is sound, and I think the fans would have more sympathy for playing hard to get if it were a player that we hadn't nurtured and launched.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Why the fuck no body went for F.Anderson....The guy was even harder to mark and the fucker also creates lots of space

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
It also means that Donna rejected or is rejecting our initial offer. And I think that threat only made things worse. He's gonna leave I think. Time to look elsewhere, hopefully Plizzari is even better and is willing to stay.

If he rejected the rumoured 3.5m/yr he can go fuck himself. That's Hamsik, Dybala, Nainggolan, Bonucci, Chiellini etc money at only 18

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
If he rejected the rumoured 3.5m/yr he can go fuck himself. That's Hamsik, Dybala, Nainggolan, Bonucci, Chiellini etc money at only 18

dybala is making 7 or 8 million now

but yeah, it's ridiculous that his greed would let it come down to this.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Don Silvio is always right. He once said our future is Plizzari.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan: Niang tornerà e verrà valutato.

Come riportato dalla Gazzetta dello Sport in edicola oggi, 27 maggio 2017, M'Bate Niang, che quasi sicuramente non verrà riscattato dal Watford, tornerà al Milan. La società rossonera, prima di prendere decisioni definitive, valuterà tecnicamente l'attaccante.

Niang to be given a chance in order to be evaluated before listed on the market. :fp:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Sorry MilanMB, I was referring to a prevailing tendency that I have seen in general when it has come to this protracted renewal. I wasn't singling you out.

Your analysis is sound, and I think the fans would have more sympathy for playing hard to get if it were a player that we hadn't nurtured and launched.

This means a lot to me... picture, 1000 words, etc etc. and it's not like Donna have been quiet regarding his feeling for the club - example

i don't care much for the media nonsense, for all we know raiola have been busy with his other clients and they haven't been able to meet up to close the deal yet. much drama for nothing.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
More chance of me getting a gf than him renewing

If it happens now I should be made admin and I should get credit :p

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pay donna whatever he wants as long as there isnt a clause where riaola gets a percentage of future sales, thats what he did with pogba and thats why he was sold. he puts clauses in where if you sell the player he gets say 10%, he forces teams to sell to pocket a massive profit.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
that picture is at juve stadium after a loss btw and not the supercoppa IIRC

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Today, even the more reliable sources reported Everton's interest in Niang. If they put the rumoured 16m down on the table he's gone

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
pay donna whatever he wants as long as there isnt a clause where riaola gets a percentage of future sales, thats what he did with pogba and thats why he was sold. he puts clauses in where if you sell the player he gets say 10%, he forces teams to sell to pocket a massive profit.

pogba was sold BECAUSE POGBA WANTED TO BE SOLD FOR FUCK SAKE! :lol::lol: he always wanted to go back to united.

god dammit :fp:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Look I kinda see where the management decision is coming from. Raiola bashed the Chinese before they closed and does not wanna see them after closing. So the Chinese\ New management want to put him in place after declaring that Donnarumma will be the future of Milan.

The Silent treatment from Donnarumma is hurting his image for all Milan fans but we don't know what is going on behind the scenes. it will hurt all Milan fans to see Donna leave so please stop acting ya'll don't care.

Either way if Donna decides to stay, Raiola won't have much of an influence in his future or if he gets sold it will be on him\his agent.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
How come neither anyone from Sky nor Pedulla are reporting this Gigio fear mongering?

Last I'm saying about this topic.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
so people actually think Fassone sent a text message to Donna saying "hey you little ******, either you sign the contract or you'll sit on the bench for a year even though we don't have a decent replacement, and then you'll walk for free next year. we don't even care that you're one of the biggest talents in the world... lol"

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
This means a lot to me... picture, 1000 words, etc etc. and it's not like Donna have been quiet regarding his feeling for the club - example

i don't care much for the media nonsense, for all we know raiola have been busy with his other clients and they haven't been able to meet up to close the deal yet. much drama for nothing.

A player kissing his club's badge means more than dithering on a renewal? If anything kissing a badge makes me nervous because it has often preceded a departure.

Anyway, let's see how it plays out.

How come neither anyone from Sky nor Pedulla are reporting this Gigio fear mongering?

Last I'm saying about this topic.

Fair point, especially given Pedulla's close relationship with our duo. Hopefully, they don't join the chorus, and we wake up to news of Donna renewing soon.

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
If this was a movie this is the scenario I'd write:

Donnarumma wants to renew but Raiola's busy with Ibra's injury and Lukaku's transfer, the fans notice he hasn't renewed yet and they turn on him, he sees how easily the fans can turn on him, feels betrayed and wants to leave

A player kissing his club's badge means more than dithering on a renewal? If anything kissing a badge makes me nervous because it has often preceded a departure.

Anyway, let's see how it plays out.

with arsenal players kissing the badge is like starting the jersey burning countdown :lol:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Niang has had more chances with us than dcfcfan1 had dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule