The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Good news tough as it appears at least Diego Lopez isn't in danger anymore and will spend the night in the hospital. Crazy day.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
italians are pretty respectful about death

Maybe this is the right time to ask - what was the Amanda Knox kiss controversy all about? Was it the way they did it? Hyperbolic yellow press? Or is that such a no-no in Italy?

Personally it was logical to me that people who mourn hug most of the time and then there might also be a kiss.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I don't want to disrespect Morosini, but there's a huge difference between a random guy in serie b and a serie a captain and former NT player

Um ... Astori was for postponement. Did you catch that?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
It is extreme. It's called "for argument's sake"
It would probably never happen.....but if it did I can guarantee that at some point ppl will recognize the tragedy for what it is but the show must go on.

I find it much better for only the teams involved in the tragic death to cancel their particular game since they are affected by it and let the rest play.

I get that there are a lot of ultra moral and respectful ppl here that think that I'm the Devil incarnate for my opinion....I'm sending hugs to the lot of you :heart:

I don't think morality has anything to do with it, although I personally think it was the right call to cancel the matches as tribute. But when players are physically unable to play due to shock, then by all means it is the logically sound decision to go with.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Good news tough as it appears at least Diego Lopez isn't in danger anymore and will spend the night in the hospital. Crazy day.

Good to hear.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Oh c'mon biryani. You know that maple is shit and overrated. He is the French immobile, or whatever he is. Senegal or Cameroon or Mali. Where else has maple played? Has he played in a league as tough as series a? Yea I don't think so.

2E89076200000578-3322237-Gonzalo_Higuain_has_begun_the_season_in_promising_form_with_11_g-m-1_1447775516611.jpg

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Um ... Astori was for postponement. Did you catch that?

not really :lol: (saw "why ban general" and kinda assumed he might have been against it at the time)

glanced at the english translation, saw the date and and the name mario and thought that the cases are not really comparable.

Seeing someone who has something in common die does sadden you, but someone on Astori's level has so many friends in the league (and everyone involved in italian football knows of him). He's played for 4 big clubs and the NT. Players are affected and keep a minute of silence when someone from a league no one has ever heard of dies, but plenty of the players that had to play today in the serie a slept under the same roof, traveled with the same plane/bus, ate at the same table as him. That's a different kind of pain and it's spread league wide

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Sari is a good coach. Massage got that right.
But maple is shit.
And sms is overrated. He is midfield belotti, watch him suck dicks as a bench player in Jube next season.

idk dude. he could be the real deal.

Sarri is comparable to montella, Conte is light years ahead.

Oh wait montella won something.

0 shots on target

:lol::lol::lol:

Berlu Trophy > That supercoppa

Attendance 11,356 :lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Still do... he doesn't go to opposition turfs to shut up shop and still get wasted LMAO

Twice conte met Pep this season

Twice he shut up shop

Twice he got smashed :lol::lol::lol:

Fools want him here :lol::lol::lol:

What can i say.... Pep GOAT

Twice Sarri met Pep this season.

Twice he tried to outplay him.

Twice he got smashed :lol::lol::lol:

Fools want him here :lol::lol::lol:

What can i say....

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Arsenal face Milan in the Europa League Round of 16, with the first leg at San Siro on March 8 and the decider in London on March 15.

Despite growing calls for him to quit or be fired, Wenger remains adamant he is still the right man for the job.

“Yes, because I’ve done it before. I believe a quality of a manager is to try to shorten a crisis. I believe I can do that.”

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We should print "For Davide" on our tops, Small gesture but would be proud to see it.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
And to all you assholes ripping on Conte, The entire league was postponed because of what happened, You think Conte was in the right head space to manage, He would've struggled big time today.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Piguain lmao. Another overrated fodder cuck. Choker. Thats all he is. Will be delighted when he gets served by bonucci and romagnoli when we face them away from home. He is going embarrass himself in the ucl anyway.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Ppl, wud you accept Wenger as yr next manager?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I play in a mens league with a shit ton of Slavic dudes. They all argue, spit, play dirty, but hug it out in the end. It's deff a cultural thing, don't think SMS meant anything serious by it

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Dude! He's "The Professor".

You cant blame Wenger too much for wots happening at Arsenal. Think abt it, for years Wenger had to make sacrifices, club over team, threw away his transfer cheque book and built Arsenal a brand new stadium... and they are debt free!

Wenger recently said that football has changed, and its true, he said its now abt the few wc players and the even fewer clubs who own them. Wenger was made to sit outside while others went to the market and gorged.

Arsenal are starting to make money and its Wenger's turn to get fat. I hope he stays and is allowed to build a strong team, he was loyal, they shud be loyal to him.

But, if not, he is very welcome here!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pep Guardiola: Napoli are one of the best sides I have ever faced

1c00579cc8b9319bc7964bf87e1a3dea7207f060.jpg

Lmfao lmao rofl lol. Nipples of all teams. Pep himself is overrated. He should be stripped off his coaching license for uttering such a contemptible statement. Napoli is the joke of serie a. Perennial fodder cock sucking whores who are only good enough to clean the feces laid out by jube upon them.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Please take wenger to Man United and stop putting Milan and wenger in the same sentence

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Dude! He's "The Professor".

You cant blame Wenger too much for wots happening at Arsenal. Think abt it, for years Wenger had to make sacrifices, club over team, threw away his transfer cheque book and built Arsenal a brand new stadium... and they are debt free!

Wenger recently said that football has changed, and its true, he said its now abt the few wc players and the even fewer clubs who own them. Wenger was made to sit outside while others went to the market and gorged.

Arsenal are starting to make money and its Wenger's turn to get fat. I hope he stays and is allowed to build a strong team, he was loyal, they shud be loyal to him.

But, if not, he is very welcome here!

PdW9kOM_700wa_0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule