Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Shit! What the hell did I miss???? Someone please tell me before the stuff gets deleted! :cry:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Wet Ones said:
Shit! What the hell did I miss???? Someone please tell me before the stuff gets deleted! :cry:

Go check the Rumour Commode.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Rumour Commode. Around page 513 I think.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Thanks!

I guess the mods are on beauty sleep break. Can't believe some of the shit being posted there. Bringing race and religion into it. WoW! :eek:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wet Ones said:
I guess the mods are on beauty sleep break.
The recent threadbare moderation has affected the forums as much as the single-digit-IQ posters.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Wet Ones said:
Thanks!

I guess the mods are on beauty sleep break.
Or

It's a Friday.

Edit: fvck. it was Saturday. Nevertheless ... weekend.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Wow, drucurl's fanclub (including himself) versus Giancarlo in the Rumour Commode.

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It wasn't dru's fanclub as his fanclub consists of just him. He just kept chipping in with sarcastic comments.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Marcus said:
Wow, drucurl's fanclub (including himself) versus Giancarlo in the Rumour Commode.

You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Good thing R&B has you to bring up the moral&ethical level of the commnity :rolleyes:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
first off i dont like to be known as the dru fanclub. I have been arguing w/ that idiot gina for longer than dru (not that its something to be proud of) 2nd he really crossed the line... I responded but then y i stopped responding

insulting my race, education, and family... all dispicable. And to think it all started because i said CR7 is a better player than boriello. cmon now.....

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
drucurl said:
Good thing R&B has you to bring up the moral&ethical level of the commnity :rolleyes:

It was a joke, dru. A quote from Star Wars.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milano84 said:
insulting my race, education, and family... all dispicable. And to think it all started because i said CR7 is a better player than boriello. cmon now.....
He was probably the biggest Borriello fanboy here. Then again, you couldn't say ANYTHING negative about Milan in his presence.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Wet Ones said:
Thanks!

I guess the mods are on beauty sleep break. Can't believe some of the shit being posted there. Bringing race and religion into it. WoW! :eek:
Sorry for arriving late. Like Jasper said, the shit hit the fan on weekend and I wasn't logged on to the forum. Monday is Moslem Holiday in Indonesia and I won't be checking the forum (and so won't Kyara since I know she will be celebrating too).

Giancarlo's gone.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just remembered something I'd meant to make mention of long ago: shame on whoever runs the site for allowing the forums to be regularly inundated with those pro-Proposition 8 ads just prior to the election. That was classless.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
out of curiosity... did anyone notice if giancarlo posted at all between his whole "you cant fire me i quit" proclamation and his banning?

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
drucurl said:
temporary I hope.....pretty please? :) As it is I'm having trouble breathing without him :cry:
Permanent. Sorry to disappoint you and cut out your outlet of ridicule :rolleyes:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaizka22 said:
Permanent. Sorry to disappoint you and cut out your outlet of ridicule :rolleyes:
Well to be fair I did own him....could have sold the shares before you crashed my market :head: Soldier, Milano84 and Surfer would have all agreed to a co-ownership deal :D

Hope he comes back as the legendary star of "meet the parents" ...none other than gaylord focker :proud:

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
drucurl said:
Well to be fair I did own him....could have sold the shares before you crashed my market :head: Soldier, Milano84 and Surfer would have all agreed to a co-ownership deal :D

Hope he comes back as the legendary star of "meet the parents" ...none other than gaylord focker :proud:
well you can have him. I'll sell my share for 3 chickens a pound of ground beef and an ibrahim ba poster. Almost as good a deal on co ownership as Milan got on boriello

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Milano84 said:
well you can have him. I'll sell my share for 3 chickens a pound of ground beef and an ibrahim ba poster. Almost as good a deal on co ownership as Milan got on boriello
time to make a good bye thread for him :D

kuzi the official thread opener should do that :)

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ashish said:

You illiterates are all clueless and......*sigh* it's not the same without gina :cry:

*edit* click here our hero will forever be immortalized by threads like these :proud:

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
CentreD13 said:
out of curiosity... did anyone notice if giancarlo posted at all between his whole "you cant fire me i quit" proclamation and his banning?
He did saythat he will Log Out and never come back to the forum, but actually he turned on the Invisible Mode. That is because if you check the last time he came it had something about 12:06 or somtn..and the last post was 12:11 or something..not sure about the exact time..but pretty sure about the Invisible Mode thing...:D

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
why did giancarlo got banned?

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Ashish said:

this is enormously funny :)

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Kuzimoto said:
why did giancarlo got banned?
check rumour commode thread, "insult"

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
albion tifo said:
check rumour commode thread, "insult"

couldn't find it.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Kuzimoto said:
couldn't find it.
The stuff was deleted. He practically insulted Islam. In addition to that, he said he was a fan of Isreal and that he supports Berlusconi(or whatever that is). He also insulted Iran, and expressed how much he doesn't like United States.

As far as I remember that's practically it.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Soldier said:
The stuff was deleted. He practically insulted Islam. In addition to that, he said he was a fan of Isreal and that he supports Berlusconi(or whatever that is). He also insulted Iran, and expressed how much he doesn't like United States.

As far as I remember that's practically it.
It was wrong to insult a religion. But nothing is wrong with supporting the nation of Israel or Berlusconi.

Schedule