Coloccini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Coloccini will be lent out for another season while Chamot signs a new contract. I'm so disappointed with our board. Aren't we all?

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we truly are !!!

I mean god damnit chamot shouldnt be playing for us.. and we got a young talent (Coloccini) that is OURS and he says that he wants to settle down in his real club and grow as a player.. and what do we do, we lend him out another season?!?! while CHAMOT gets to play :eek: !!!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Not only did we loan him - we gave athletico madrid the oppertunity to buy him. How much more proof does managment need for him to be able to play in Milan? and Chamot, I don't even want to talk about that guy atleast he took a pay cut to stay:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chamot Takes Pay-Cut To Stay At Milan
www.soccerage.com

05/19/2002. Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has revealed that defender Jose Chamot has taken a pay-cut to remain at the club.

"He has renewed his contract for another season, giving up 20 percent of what he earned before," Galliani told the Corriere dello Sport.

Many of Serie A's presidents have recently become aware that wages are spiralling out of control and that something must be done in order to stop the clubs falling into dire financial straits in the very near future.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Peccatooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Perche????
Coloccini is a great giocatore for our Future!
What a big mistake.
The worst is that he will be seld!
Why, Fabricio is a great player with a lot of experience he made with Alaves.
Coloccini is one of the future players of the Argentine squad! :( :( :(

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm very dissapointed. And I'm more dissapointed by the fact that Galliani whines that he had to spend big on players. Just look at the players we've lost: Toldo, Elber, Davids, Vieira, Maccarone, ETC.!!! And now Coloccini. :mad:

Schedule