Official: Friendlies

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Both Suso and Hakan should continue shooting. I rather have players who take a shot at goal if the strikers are tightly marked than just pass the ball aimlessly. Didn't Hakan hit the post yesterday and on another occasion forced the goalie into a good save? He wasn't bad at all yesterday.

With that said, I'm pretty sure Giampaolo will ask them to adapt to his playing style. You never know, Hakan might have been asked to shoot more at goal under Rino.

Suso and Hakan (and Borini :lol:) were our most dangerous players yesterday. I know we like to hate on them but until and unless we get better players, they will continue to be the best offensive tools in our squad. Perhaps Giampaolo can get the best out of them and do what Rino couldn't.

I can agree with Suso (to certain extent Borini), Suso actually has a decent shot accuracy, He had 95 shots in total in serie a last season, 40 on goal, 7 goals scored and 10 assists, now compare that to Hakan with 102 shots, a whopping 26 on goal, 3 goals and 6 assists. Basically Hakan missed the goal on 3 out of 4 shots or he was trying to shoot down birds last season.

I don't even dislike Hakan, but I really dislike that he has a tendency to shoot in every small chance he gets and blasts it over the goal instead of looking for someone else in better position before deciding on shooting

Last edited:

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Both Suso and Hakan should continue shooting. I rather have players who take a shot at goal if the strikers are tightly marked than just pass the ball aimlessly. Didn't Hakan hit the post yesterday and on another occasion forced the goalie into a good save? He wasn't bad at all yesterday.

With that said, I'm pretty sure Giampaolo will ask them to adapt to his playing style. You never know, Hakan might have been asked to shoot more at goal under Rino.

Suso and Hakan (and Borini :lol:) were our most dangerous players yesterday. I know we like to hate on them but until and unless we get better players, they will continue to be the best offensive tools in our squad. Perhaps Giampaolo can get the best out of them and do what Rino couldn't.

many many years of year 0.... haha keep on shooting.... our strikers keep getting isolated. we keep missing the 4th place by a few points.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
streaming links guys??

meh its tomorrow

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
This will be the first friendly I can catch tomorrow.

Should be good fun, though will have to stream.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
What is an ESPN

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
The worst about preseason is the streams.

Apart from that, not much else.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
the boys are in my country !!! :jump::jump::jump:

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Would love to see Leao get some minutes vs Man U.

Shame Paqueta won't play.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Would love to see Leao get some minutes vs Man U.

Shame Paqueta won't play.

True but it seems Giampaolo is going top play Paq in the 3 man mid, which is fine but I really would love to see Paqueta as AM right behind Piatek and Leao

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pumped to see Leao play today.

Same. Doubt he'll get more than 10-15 mins though since he only just joined up with the team and has likely had one day of training with them.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
EBDkNHeW4AAv_k1

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Expecting many changes on that line up when we play against Udinese.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Expecting many changes on that line up when we play against Udinese.

Likely Paqueta, Bennacer and Kessie for mid, and an SS instead of Samu for the first week.

manfromGrenada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If Krunic is not good enough to start over Borini in midfield, why the hell did we spend money on him?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Going to be fun listening to the MUTV caster praise everything they do and shit on Milan I'm guessing.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
This is actually Milan with 4.5 starters. Mussa is 0.5

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This is actually Milan with 4.5 starters. Mussa is 0.5

Yeah, true that. Donna, Roma, Calabria, and Piatek are only guarantees for now. That said, Man Utd don't have a full team of starters either, a few bench players in there too.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
biglia, borini, hakan, suso, samuel against fast and strong epl players ... gp needs to do some magic.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Giampaolo: "This is the third high level game we play, we are still under construction and we have many unavailable players. Who played gave a good response, we must improve to present ourselves in Serie A in the best conditions."

Giampaolo: "Season objectives? Milan is among the most decorated clubs and has to play to win something and to get prestigious results. We are working for this."

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Forza Milan! Hope to see Piatek get more chances today..

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Going by what Reina said, we're gonna play stupidly offensive this match. So we might get burned on counters.

Schedule