The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm with Congo on this one. The disrespect towards Gattuso in here the last few days has been embarrassing.

Look at the posters that have been most active recently in here. They were all unbanned and have returned to their trolling ways.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
If pissing on the club legend and coach in the run up to a semi-final while still in 4th isn't ban-worthy then I don't know what is on a Milan forum. Let the policing begin.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Look at the posters that have been most active recently in here. They were all unbanned and have returned to their trolling ways.

Try beta blockers

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Need Local Hero here, we were talking not long ago on different tiers... wonder wot legend tier Gattuso is on.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
was it 3421 or 343 that gattuso switched to in the 2nd half v lazio last match, where we slapped them around and they had no answer?

but hey, ya... let's shit all over the idea.

look forward to your thoughts when we win (once again) because of it.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol... speak of the devil, there he is, didnt see the post at the top there.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
was it 3421 or 343 that gattuso switched to in the 2nd half v lazio last match, where we slapped them around and they had no answer?

You back now? Need to know bc its a cause for celebration

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm with Congo on this one. The disrespect towards Gattuso in here the last few days has been embarrassing.

Some people take it a bit far but I don't think he's the coach for this side going forward

And I think its ok to say that

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Lol... speak of the devil, there he is, didnt see the post at the top there.

lmao. Well, he surely isnt Maldini Nesta tier :p . Somewhere in between Ambrosini-Abbiati tier and Seedorf-Pirlo tier.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
If there are different tiers then Gattuso-Pirlo-Seedorf are easily on the exact same tier. That midfield ruled the world for 5 seasons.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
If there are different tiers then Gattuso-Pirlo-Seedorf are easily on the exact same tier. That midfield ruled the world for 5 seasons.

he asked for my opinion, I replied. For me they're not the same tier, just like dida isnt on the same tier and they won everything together.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Look, look, he did wear his heart on the sleeve for Milan, did wot was asked of him and won Milan a lot of titles. Its wrong to yell in his face and drag him out by the arm.

But we've all seen him during games... we'd all like him to be our modern Capello but we all know inside that he;s less able.

Best thing to do shake his hand come end of season and part ways on good terms.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
My problem with the back 3 is that Roma should be in the middle he's never looked comfortable the couple times I've seen him play as a lcb in a back 3, also hakan should be starting over suso

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Look, look, he did wear his heart on the sleeve for Milan, did wot was asked of him and won Milan a lot of titles. Its wrong to yell in his face and drag him out by the arm.

But we've all seen him during games... we'd all like him to be our modern Capello but we all know inside that he;s less able.

Best thing to do shake his hand come end of season and part ways on good terms.

Pshhhhh...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Romagnoli has played excellent as lcb for Italia before

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

fREedOm oF SPeEcH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
My problem with the back 3 is that Roma should be in the middle he's never looked comfortable the couple times I've seen him play as a lcb in a back 3, also hakan should be starting over suso

musa cant play on left, caldara plays on right. of the 3 roma is only one that can play lcb in a back 3.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Newcastle are considering AC Milan's manager Gennaro Gattuso as a replacement for Rafael Benitez if he decides to leave at the end of the season. [Gazzetta]

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not sure about the distances.

But the positioning is, well, have a look...
5b21760fa7cda2bb0eea8071c95d551f.jpg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

stfu jinx

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Draw and 4 wins is what we need although I am pretty sure both Atalanta and Roma will bottle it, just like Lazio last year (1 point is the last 3 games). The question is whether we will win enough points or we will bottle it too...

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Newcastle are considering AC Milan's manager Gennaro Gattuso as a replacement for Rafael Benitez if he decides to leave at the end of the season. [Gazzetta]

Gattuso in the Premier League would be stuff of dreams for the English journalists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule