\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haven't a clue who that might be, but do you remember when everyone knew liverpool was gonna win the cl in 05, since that was the outcome?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
1172996872bc1d8e0f4f69a96c034cd3.jpg

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
UEFA’s CFCB Adjudicatory Chamber have started the re-examination of the cases of Milan, PSG, Rubin Kazan and Galatasaray on Wednesday [L’Equipe]

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What are you on about? Since Klopp’s arrival in 2015 Liverpool have qualified for the CL every season (bar the first one) and reached both the Europa & CL finals. Also, the top players have arrived in droves since he joined (Firmino, Mane, Salah, Alisson). Before that, they sucked donkey balls bar the lone season they finished 2nd under Rodgers. So yeah, it really is that simple as hiring a top coach guarantees results and big signings almost instantly.

And now let's pretend the work before Klopp's arrival means nothing.
Sure, Klopp made some signings, but most of the squad was already there before Klopp arrived.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
It’s time for “Guess that RnB commoder”

1. calling for SMS.

2. Says the answer for Milan’s issues are: “sign good players and a very good coach”... ( my personal favorite)

3. Praising Gasperini

4. Praising Gazidis and forecasting future financial health but not mentioning the absurd salary

^^^^

Who am I?

- Shitting on Mirabellis Bonucci transfer and then saying he immensely improved our defence and raised Romagnoli game to new standards :lol: #Kojaklogic is viral

Imagine having "hitting" fellow forum members nerves as your greatest achievement :lol: we could as well bring Giancarlo back for that purpose. I think thats ban worthy :o

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
And now let's pretend the work before Klopp's arrival means nothing.
Sure, Klopp made some signings, but most of the squad was already there before Klopp arrived.

So why did Liverpool achieve sweet fuck all before his arrival? How come CL qualification has been virtually guaranteed since he joined as well as reaching 2 European finals? Liverpool were in exactly the same position we are in now before he joined. A fallen European giant constantly languishing midtable. After a few shrewd signings he’s managed to take them back to the top. Same goes for Conte at Juve.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
- Shitting on Mirabellis Bonucci transfer and then saying he immensely improved our defence and raised Romagnoli game to new standards :lol: #Kojaklogic is viral

Imagine having "hitting" fellow forum members nerves as your greatest achievement :lol: we could as well bring Giancarlo back for that purpose. I think thats ban worthy :o

No...hating Higuain and Zlatan yet considering Cavani the worlds greatest because “he’s got a nice personality and a cute smile” is banworthy :lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

giphy.gif

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
wishing someone banned because he can't win an argument. :fp:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
It’s time for “Guess that RnB commoder”

1. calling for SMS.

2. Says the answer for Milan’s issues are: “sign good players and a very good coach”... ( my personal favorite)

3. Praising Gasperini

4. Praising Gazidis and forecasting future financial health but not mentioning the absurd salary

^^^^

Who am I?

1. We need a physically dominant, creative, goal scoring complete mid to ease the load off Higuain. I’d love to buy Pogba but unfortunately he’s out of our price range. Shoot me for wanting Leonardo’s favourite player :fp:

2. I said we need 3 high calibre players and a top coach to be precise. No more and no less. I also said we’ve already got 2 cracks and half a dozen youngsters who could become monsters under the right tutelage. Btw Maldini also echoed my sentiments about signing champions in the past :lol:

3. Yes I rate Gasperini. The same guy who finished 4th with a team full of primavera players and who’s resurrected several of our players careers e.g. Suso, Niang. Btw, don’t we own a third of his starting XI from a couple years ago? :lol::fp:

4. Yeah sure, paying Gazidis a few mill is going to bankrupt the club whilst we’ve got a bench full of fodders like Monty, Berto, Mauri etc leeching millions every year doing nothing. Also, I guess the guy who boosted Arsenal’s commercial revs 150% during his tenure (despite no major trophies) will earn Milan less money than we’re paying him. Clearly an r+b mom + pop store owner knows more about the clubs finances than the worlds #1 activist hedge fund :lol::fp:

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You heard it here, folks.

Open a gasperini thread

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
wishing someone banned because he can't win an argument. :fp:

Don’t sweat it. People who say “Liverpool overpaid for Salah - FACT” and “Cavani’s the worlds greatest because he’s got a beautiful heart” need help not ridicule! :lol:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don’t sweat it. People who say “Liverpool overpaid for Salah - FACT” and “Cavani’s the worlds greatest because he’s got a beautiful heart” need help not ridicule! :lol:

Well, to be fair, you're the only one who ever said that. All attempts trying to attribute that to me is seriously sad seeing as you yourself proved it never happened.

So, yeah, maybe what you really need is help

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Round 2 of guess that RnB member...

This player sucks cuz this reason..

26 million should have been cut except for moronic management

This other team made genius moves

Let me post how you create 1.2 Billion in annual revenues

I personally scouted and confirmed the next three signings

If this other team did it, you obviously use their formula to replicate success

Elliott is the “#1 activist hedge fund in the world”

Ryan-Gosling-Laughing.gif

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It wasn't Klopp that made Liverpool. To be fair, Liverpool got pretty good under Rogers. He built up a pretty good team that absent a slip by Gerrard would've won the EPL.

Klopp has changed the team (a lot) since then, but he took the team that got 6th and took them to cup finals in his first year, so it's not like he took Liverpool scraps to then revolutionize the team to a CL. There was a base there for him to work with.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
It wasn't Klopp that made Liverpool. To be fair, Liverpool got pretty good under Rogers. He built up a pretty good team that absent a slip by Gerrard would've won the EPL.

Klopp has changed the team (a lot) since then, but he took the team that got 6th and took them to cup finals in his first year, so it's not like he took Liverpool scraps to then revolutionize the team to a CL. There was a base there for him to work with.

giphy.gif

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Hating on higsy but bits up cavani :lol::lol::lol::fp:

That was GOLD

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
General Fodder’s keys to business success...

“Paying Gazidis 4m a year is a bad idea and will bankrupt the club. Let’s bring back Fassone, double his wages and spend another 230m we don’t have until we get it right. Also, let’s renew Monty, Berto + Mauri’s contracts with 100% wage increases whilst we’re at it. They represent excellent value for money” :lol:

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
*yawns* Im not suprised ppl only come to this forum during mercato to read news and rumours, in the "off-season" its a dump with massaros and kojaks lurking around. Boring.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

“Paying Gazidis 4m a year is a bad idea and will bankrupt the club. Let’s bring back Fassone, double his wages and spend another 230m we don’t have until we get it right. Also, let’s renew Monty, Berto + Mauri’s contracts with 100% wage increases whilst we’re at it. They represent excellent value for money” :lol:

giphy.gif

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

If we win tonight I think its worth extending rinos contract til 2024

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Rodgers’ team was carried by Suarez, Stevie G and Sterling. He achieved absolutely nothing bar a lone second place finish. Klopp took over a team without those players and reached a European cup final in his first season with CL qualification the next 2 seasons followed by another European cup final.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Gattuso is still in the starting of his managerial career. Comparing Gattuso to managers with 15+ years under their belt defeats the purpose.

I believe Gattuso is under appreciated but that’s just my opinion, I hold him in higher regards than spaletti for example.

I see where you are coming from when you see the improvement made on Liverpool midfield but people confuse high press with tactics.

Klopp tailored this Liverpool the way it enhances his football style. Great fullbacks, energetic midfield and missiles upfront. Do you think Klopp can make any given squad play his type of football? Remember it’s his 4th year at Liverpool, during the first two years people were discussing his replacement.

Now going back to Gattuso, I see a lot of potential in him as a manager. Realizing his potential is totally up to him.

Gattuso hasn’t done badly and certainly has potential to become a good coach. However, we’re already starting to see his inexperience shine through with bad substitutions, tactics etc. The last third of the Napoli game and shitshow against Cagliari are perfect illustrations of this.

However, I feel for him because management gave him an incomplete squad after failing to plug our biggest holes. A Serie A proven winger like Keita/Politano should’ve been signed for peanuts to realistically challenge Suso. Alternatively, I would’ve taken Bernard for free as he’s a credible starter/excellent backup for either flank. Also, the money spent on Laxalt/Samu would’ve been better utilised on a creative mid like Pastore.

Regardless, time will tell how well he performs. One things for sure his chances have never been better. Roma and Inter are a mess and Napoli look shaky so it’s there for the taking.

As for Klopp, he took over a squad after the season began and reached the Europa league finals. That takes some skill. Also, there’s no way Milner, Henderson + Wijnaldum are any better than our mids but they totally outclassed PSG by following Klopp’s instructions. Obviously he’s gotten inside their heads too so it’s not just purely tactical. That’s the impact a legit top manager can have.

Last edited:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some walls to quickly cover over his embarrassing mishaps.

Cool strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.