NO Ambrosini in the WC squad!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
:eek: is this possible!? :conf: this guy is OUT OF HIS MIND!!! :mad: :head: :cry:
ambrosini was GREAT this season and should be taken to the WC! a moron! nothing else but MORON would leave him behind!!! :mad: :mad:

scharatz

ps. and no r baggio :( :cry:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goalkeepers: Buffon (Juventus), Toldo (Inter), Abbiati (Milan)

Defenders: Nesta (Lazio), Cannavaro (Parma), Maldini (Milan), Materazzi (Inter), Iuliano (Juventus), Panucci (Roma), Coco (Barcelona)

Midfielders: Zambrotta (Juventus), Di Livio (Fiorentina), Di Biagio (Inter), Zanetti (Inter), Tommasi (Roma), Gattuso (Milan), Doni (Atalanta)

Forwards: Totti (Roma), Inzaghi (Milan), Del Piero (Juventus), Montella (Roma), Delvecchio (Roma), Vieri (Inter)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Trap :rocketki: Me

Trap :rocketwh: Me

Trap :rocketki: Me

Me :gun: Trap

Trap = :blackeye:

Me :flame: Trap

Me :uzikill: Trap

Enough said!!! :mad:

Forza MILAN!

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
xyxgun.gif

headshot.gif

behead.gif

[/img]

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I care because I think that Ambrosini is highly UNDERRATED, despite being amongst the best in the world.

Forza MILAN!

Serbian Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i agree that he is underrated but i don't care about Italian squad

www.acmilan.com
MILAN – Massimo Ambrosini can’t conceal his frustration after Trapattoni has named his squad for the World Cup, ruling him out. Neither polemics nor resentment, as usual, but Max is clearly disappointed, although he could be called up in case of emergency.
“I hadn’t been happy when I had to replace Albertini against Uruguay, last April 17 at the San Siro, as much as I couldn’t if I should be called up because of someone else’s injury”.
However, Max knew that things could go this way. “I had a feeling, but someone anticipated this possibility to me last week end. Anyway, I had kept on hoping. It’s a sad day for me. From a physical point of view I’m perfectly OK. It’s a technical decision”.
Ambrosini will leave with the Rossoneri for the States. “My opinion about Trapattoni, anyway, will not change. I wish the Azzurri all the luck they deserve. I will support them to death!”.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Van Basten
Ambro spent half of the season OUT for an injury, Trap had to take a SURE PLAYER, he decided for Tommasi :head:

i can understand him, but Ambro deserved this WC.

Is better don't talk about baggio :head: :head: :head:

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I know he was out half the season, but it is ambrosini. He deserves it. I changed my sig. for a little while in support of him.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i did the same! i still don't get why trap didn't call him :(
sad2.gif

i mean, forget the injury. that can't be the excuse. ambro played the last 15 games and he played very good! so what's the problem then 'mr' trap!?
cussing.gif

scharatz

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
David said:
I care because I think that Ambrosini is highly UNDERRATED, despite being amongst the best in the world.

Forza MILAN!
Guess you guys were new that time.............you talk a bit like us...........

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And the point of this thread revival is? :conf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule