Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
It will be Moyes. Boring United.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
He'll just be a puppet. Fergie will still be in charge.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
David Gill #MUTV exclusive: "Momentous day for the club, the fans and the whole football world. We knew this day would come and we have been preparing for that. Board will take council from Sir Alex and Sir Bobby on new appointment. The new manager will have to have experience in both England and European competitions. Working with Sir Alex has been the highlight of my career."

Benitez it is then. :o

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
I wanna see utd in europa league...

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
It will be Moyes 100 %

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Lol got a text.from friend inviting me for fergi retirement party at Tampa

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
True legend leaves the sport.

Got to be in the top 5 greatest managers of all time!

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
1eb97o.gif

Darryl H ‏@Jemmo1
First Thatcher dies, then Ferguson retires. Somewhere there is a Scouser with a lamp and one wish left.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
One of the if not the best winner out there .. Congrats you had a great career now go home

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
He is a true Icon, I personally didn't like him but you're an idiot if you think what he has done is not out of this world. Respect.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Well that's a shock. Can't imagine Utd with a different manager

Kalac, I must bow down and ask forgiveness as I too have now found fondness towards Ke$ha. I shall support your shouts at Cristina from now on.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
As a tribute to Sir Alex, all Premier League matches this weekend will have 5+ mins of added time.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Unless he's been given recent bad news about his health

^^ Thats got to be it! Wot else? Always thought that they wud carry his body out of OT.

Fuck moyes... bring in Cantona I say.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^ Thats got to be it! Wot else? Always thought that they wud carry his body out of OT.

Fuck moyes... bring in Cantona I say.

Nah, bring back Captain Fantastic. The one and only, Roy Keane! Give him a 10 year contract.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nah, bring back Captain Fantastic. The one and only, Roy Keane! Give him a 10 year contract.

Roy bless him, wont work. He is like Ned Stark: "quick with temper, slow mind.".

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
G

guestposter

United are one of the few clubs in the world where it's next to impossible for things to leak. It's extremely tight.

Not a chance this would leak out now. Even Bobby Charlton is expecting him to stay on and the first person family aside that SAF would tell, would be him.

I know everyone is giving you grief.... but one lesson to be learned here:

There is always a breaking point for secrets. The bigger they are the easier it is for them to leak. It doesn't matter how well run an organization is.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Sir Alex Ferguson considering retiring as Manchester United manager before end of the week

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...er-United-manager-before-end-of-the-week.html

Load of shit.

Is SAF left now, his replacement would be Moyes or possibly Klopp, who was linked the other day. Probably Moyes though.

But he isn't going anywhere. He is having hip surgery in the Summer so might miss some pre season though.

The 'news' of his departure has hit the world pretty fast though. It's all over Spain and Italy :lol:

Odds were slashed by some book makers suggesting Moyes would join United as SAF's assistant next season. Then the Telegraph reported this story and now odds have been slashed on Moyes becoming the manager.

Apparently United are preparing a statement, which I expect will put this story to rest, with the end result being all Telegraph journalists banned from press conferences for a long time :lol:

That's one thing he won't do. He did that in 2002 and it messed up our season. He's said that when he goes, he'll surprise everyone. There won't be any "This is my last season" stuff.

I can't see it though. Especially after the way we went out of the CL. Haven't seen him that pissed off since....well ever. Surprised the referee made it out alive tbh.

The only way he'll leave is if he's got serious health problems. He's always said he'll carry on as long as his health allows.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Moyes' playing style would be closer to Ferguson's than people think. At Everton, Moyes puts out a compact, "negative" team because he doesn't have the most talented squad. What does Ferguson do when he thinks the opposition has better players?

Things we can take from Moyes' time at Everton:

- He commands the respect of his players and creates an intensely motivated group
- He's a pragmatist with a proven record of maximising his resources
- He makes controlling the midfield a priority, in sharp contrast with United in recent years

None of those are bad things.

Still, if it was my decision I'd want someone with a bit of creative spark in their tactical approach. I think someone like Klopp would provide a natural progression from Ferguson, in that he'd maintain the pace and intensity but add some tactical depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule