Mattia De Sciglio Thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
2. That has nothing to do with being a full back - which he is.

He's a full back. It's not his job to make plays and crosses. Different type of player than Antonelli or Abate. Also plays a different role.

De Sciglio is a defender/fullback, not an attacker/winger. Consider this you clowns. Crosses come from Zuzo, Bona or Honda, our fullbacks don't have that role.

facepalm.gif

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fullbacks don't have to know how to cross the ball? :fp: :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're clearly dealing with kids here who don't know any better :fp:

I'm really trying here. Trying to teach them, trying to lead them to the right path, point them in the right direction...
It's so fucking hard...

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
If we can scam some club and sell him for more than 15m do it. If Juve, 25m.
Usless at LB, and Abate is better at RB so why bother.

Would rather have Kolasinac/Willems or R.Pereira/Piccini

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
https://twitter.com/footballitalia/status/856092107274166272

So de sciglio has informed Milan that he will not be renewing and will instead join juventus.

What an absolute c**t! He was never a leader in this club and to think he was givenot the same captains armband as Baresi, Maldini, Kaka etc. Good riddance.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If this is true, fuck him.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
cant be true, right? If true, perma bench him until his contract runs out.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
cant be true, right? If true, perma bench him until his contract runs out.

Probably not, but he does seem like a little weasel shite. Honestly i can't give two shits if he goes, even if he turns world class there. He is simply not that interesting to care about him.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cunt hasn't improved a bit in more than 5 years. He even regressed. People crying over him leaving are ridiculous

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The pro juve journal tuttoshut reporting this shit right before our match... coincidence? Don't think so

-- oh but if he betrays us like that... if...

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Vulture you really one shit fan, that only looking for different opinion to others just to get attention.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
Probably not, but he does seem like a little weasel shite. Honestly i can't give two shits if he goes, even if he turns world class there. He is simply not that interesting to care about him.

This :thumbsup:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Horrible game and I've been on his side, needs to pull his finger out of his ass. Show some urgency.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He got a well deserved terrible reception when he got subbed off

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Well i think he is gone

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If this game finally pushes him out of Milan then I'll gladly take the L

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bcuz he's one of the best defenders in serie a :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank God we have CALABRIA, the real successor of Maldini.

This message has been approved by 99% of this forum that TRULY believe that Calabria is the greatest ever because he can cross.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thank God we have CALABRIA, the real successor of Maldini.

This message has been approved by 99% of this forum that TRULY believe that Calabria is the greatest ever because he can cross.

Your making shit up. At least Calabria can use inexperience as an excuse. De Sciglio? It's well established by now that he's just shit. And he wants to go to Jube for some time now, it's no secret. He's a snake. Stop defending him

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Your making shit up. At least Calabria can use inexperience as an excuse. De Sciglio? It's well established by now that he's just shit. And he wants to go to Jube for some time now, it's no secret. He's a snake. Stop defending him

I am not defending him. I do not even give a shit if we sell him. I have said so for the last 2 seasons. What I do not understand how people defend Calabria like if this was his first season in serie A or his first game? Inexperience? Please. :fp:

For example, have you sen the kid from Sassuolo that play as LB (Del' orco or something like that) he fucks up so much but I can say that he is inexperienced not Calabria.

No wonder people want Atalanta's Conti as RB when he is not a RB (Atalanta play 3-4-3)

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
He has been such a massive disappointment since his first season. In everything.

Schedule