Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Ibrahimovic, Cambiasso, Zanetti = FUCK MILAN AND FUCK MALDINI
perhaps you should give kalac a shot LOL pathetic

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Santa Claus is originally from Brazil :rolleyes:

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
the move has started... now do your part as Milanisti to send Dida home...

Mandate a casa Dida!

To: AC Milan

Si è appena concluso il derby di Milano, e l'Inter ha di nuovo battuto il Milan. Grazie all'ennesimo regalo di Dida.

Ogni parola sarebbe superflua, per cui, invito chi difendesse ancora il portiere brasiliano, a guardarsi questo splendido filmato. http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=4aIx_IZMQ1I

Una richiesta che viene dal profondo del cuore di tutti i Milanisti, rivolta alla dirigenza rossonera:

è Natale, fateci un regalo, e fatelo anche a Dida, regalategli un biglietto di sola andata per il Brasile, così che possa passare le feste (e anche il resto dell'anno) con la sua famiglia!!!! Non ne possiamo più!

Con affetto, e comunque Forza Milan

http://www.petitiononline.com/1nodida1/petition.html

in translation... it says...

we have just concluded the Milan derby & Inter has once again beaten Milan... with another gift from Dida...

words mean nothin'... so i invite those who still defend the Brazilian GK to watch this great show... http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=4aIx_IZMQ1I

a request made from the bottom of my heart to all Milanisti & addressed to the management...

Christmas is a time for givin' & let us send Dida a present... a one-way ticket to Brazil... so he can spend the holidays (and the rest of the year) with his family...

with affections & Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
send dida to the zebras...

and save buffon from the zebras,,,bring him to milan

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Dida, una serie di errori infinita

Da Leeds al derby: il tempo è scaduto

Nelson Dida è diventato, già da un po' di tempo, un problema per il Milan. Errori in successione, aumentati in maniera esponenziale dopo quel petardo che lo colpì nel derby europeo. Ha rischiato di compromettere la Champions 2007 a Manchester, ora l'errore decisivo sul tiro di Cambiasso. Ancelotti ed i compagni si sono stufati, Berlusconi è apparso infastidito: ipotesi Kalac per gennaio, Frey o Viviano a giugno.

Il tempo per il brasiliano ora rischia di essere davvero scaduto. Una papera decisiva in un derby non la si fa dimenticare facilmente ai tifosi, ai dirigenti ed ai compagni di squadra, ancora di più se arriva dopo altre clamorose e che, in molti casi, hanno influito pesantemente sul risultato.
La prima quella di Leeds nella Champions del 2000, al primo anno in rossonero, e viene dimenticato per due anni. L'infortunio di Abbiati lo riporta sulle luci della ribalta nel 2002, quando torna titolare e si guadagna, a suon di ottime prestazioni, il ruolo di numero uno. La stagione si chiude in maniera trionfale, con tre rigori parati nella finale europea di Manchester con la Juventus e diventa l'eroe del popolo milanista.

L'anno successivo è scudetto, l'ultimo del Milan, con Dida ancora protagonista di grandi prove, poi l'incantesimo si rompe: il 12 aprile 2005 viene colpito da un petardo nel derby europeo, e da quel momento sono errori in serie: con il Parma, la Samp ed il Chievo in campionato. Con il Bayern Monaco e con il Manchester in Champions, dove ha rischiato di compromettere l'accesso alla finale di Atene. Per chiudere, la sceneggiata di Glasgow ed ora questa topica nel derby.

Gattuso l'aveva rimproverato severamente in Giappone durante la semifinale mondiale con l'Urawa, Ancelotti è stato ironico: "Non è il primo errore e non sarà l'ultimo" e anche gli altri compagni sono stufi di veder compromettere le proprie prestazioni con i clamorosi errori del brasiliano. C'è un contratto di 4 milioni di euro fino al 2010 che lo blinda, ma Berlusconi pare aver mostrato un po' di insofferenza in tribuna a San Siro. Kalac, apparso in forma, potrebbe diventare titolare a gennaio, per giugno la possibile svolta: se verrà ceduto o ci sarà la rescissione, l'obiettivo è il viola Frey, altrimenti si punterà sul giovane (e più economico) Viviano.

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/sport/articoli/articolo393556.shtml

Dida... an endless succession of errors...

accordin' to the article... Ancelotti & the players are sick & tired of seein' Dida makin' stupid mistakes... the targets are Frey or Viviano in June while Kalac takes over from January...

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Dida, una serie di errori infinita

the targets are Frey or Viviano in June while Kalac takes over from January...
How is that any improvement what so ever? Dida is a millstone, but he is atleast capable of a good performance, even the odd match winning one. The best you can ever hope for with Kalac is he doesn't make a total fool of himself. Either buy a new keeper in Jan or don't bother at all.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok.. It's not that I'm going to defend him.. He made that mistake but...

If you watch the goal again, you will see that Cambiaso is completely unmarked while making his shoot.

If you people remember Buffon's own goal at Thuram's backpass, it will prove you that also a World-Class Goalie can make recruit mistakes.

Oh i forgot... He is Buffon, no one should blame him. ;)

If you people want a new keeper, tell me the choice ?

Here are the chances we have on world-class keepers.

Buffon ? > Forget him.
Cech > Haha.
Casillas > NEVER !
Frey > The only 20% chance he have.

Just look at Barcelona. They have Valdes who IMO is not a Barca material, just a Average goalkeeper, and I never ever heard their doubts on him + he allways had the support of the fans.

We shouldn't forget his good days, when he won us CL in 2003 and Serie A.

All I'm asking you is to give the guy some credit, and pe patient.

Thank you :)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
The person who would want to kick out Dida because of yesterday's mistake, would be the dumbest one in my book. :D You dont kick out a goalkeeper after that, those who said that he has had countless amount of mistakes better shut their mouth this time, if they survived those mistakes and got over them, then there is no time to bring them out now and whine about it. What "last straw", let the man finish the season (we are screwed anyway) and give him the chance to hopefully making it up to you again.

I saw that mistake and i have seen worse, you dont kick out your teams goalkeeper for something like that. If you survived the diving, you will most probably survive this but if we have someone capable of handling the pressure and subbing Dida then please bring him on.
The stupidest thing would be if they somehow benched Dida and started Kalac. Just let the man finish the season with his head held up high (hopefully :D) and they can get someone in June.

Subbing Dida now would not be a sign of the management taking responsibility, it would rather be the management finding a scapegoat. Let the man be.

The only one to blame for that goal is cambiasso, that sharmoota :)

Milan4Life

Primavera
Reaction score
Dida?

its time for a new keeper ya? i mean in all honesty.. this is getting pathetic, we havent won at the san siro the whole season.. and its not just dida.. but mistakes like the one in the derby, they are just getting ridiculous.. at this rate we arent going to qualify for champions league

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
You can talk about Dida in the player's official thread :)

Merged.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
Heh. Is that an actual word or slang term?

As for the subject at hand, I say let him finish out the season and deliver our verdict then. He woke up and was consistently solid after Celtic, but then suffered his semi-annual mental block against Inter, which is why he went to pot yesterday. He's been uncomfortable in every derby since the flare incident.

For the past 2-3 seasons, he's had a positive start, fallen off at the end of the calendar year, then got back on the horse and ended the season strong. Sitting him now is more of a knee-jerk reaction rather that seeking out a scapegoat, but at the same time maybe starting Kalac for next year's derby would not be out of the question.

Bes: Cambiasso's path to goal was indeed cut off by the defense, who had him covered but then parted like the Red Sea the instant he shot the ball.

We're screwed because again we can't score to save our lives, which only compounds the GK mistakes. Nine goals in our last nine matches at the San Siro (we scored five in the CWC alone), and yesterday's only came from a FK. Being able to regularly pour them in equates less pressure on the defense.

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
crazymilangirl said:
That an Arabic word & it mean : BITCH. LOL
I like when girls used bad words :D

I don’t mind replacing Dida but only if it’s a part of a plan 2 replace all the other grandpa + underperformers.
I wanna start with Maldini , Cafu , Sergi & then replacing Dida is just the right thing 2 do.

Thinking that Kalac is better than Dida isn’t ………..smart.
Replacing Dida with some1 who is actually good is smart.
I wont mind Frey or Boruc or even Amelia.

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don't think we should put the blame on Dida,
But it is about time to give other goalkeeper and Milan a chance .

We should recalled Christian Abbiati and see who is better.

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Dida is still a good goalkeeper. You can see it in the saves he makes when his head isn't up in the clouds or wherever it is when he makes his mistakes.

But we need a reliable keeper. Dida usually struggles with when to come for the ball from crosses and catching those crosses, the occassional mishap like versus Inter and sometimes with guarding his posts. These are the sort of things which most goalkeepers manage to do in every match and Dida struggles with them.

There is a difference betweeen good and reliable. Dida is an example of this and hence shouldn't be thrown away but a more reliable option is definitely needed between the sticks of the first team. However, not many we can get in January unless we pay big bucks for Boruc, Akinfeev or Frey.

Last edited:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Plus, people keep bashing Dida and not the whole AC Milan team that don't have the balls to beat the likes of Empoli, Catania, Torino and co.

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Besfort said:
Plus, people keep bashing Dida and not the whole AC Milan team that don't have the balls to beat the likes of Empoli, Catania, Torino and co.

Well I am sure Gila and Ronaldo got more bash than Dida. Basically those who didn't perform up to expectation will be bashed.

jpick

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Besfort said:
If you watch the goal again, you will see that Cambiaso is completely unmarked while making his shoot.
If you people remember Buffon's own goal at Thuram's backpass, it will prove you that also a World-Class Goalie can make recruit mistakes.

Oh i forgot... He is Buffon, no one should blame him. ;)

Buffon ? > Forget him.
Cech > Haha.
Casillas > NEVER !
Frey > The only 20% chance he have.

Just look at Barcelona. They have Valdes who IMO is not a Barca material, just a Average goalkeeper, and I never ever heard their doubts on him + he allways had the support of the fans.

We shouldn't forget his good days, when he won us CL in 2003 and Serie A.

All I'm asking you is to give the guy some credit, and pe patient.

Thank you :)

who cares if it was unmarked, it was an extremely weak shot at the middle of the goal from 20+ meters out, that had no movement in it, it was a clanger, plain and simple.

buffon has one howler every five years, same with cech (the arsenal game he had a flap that gave arsenal the goal, and he and chelsea fans were crushed and shocked, by one mistake that was nowhere near as bad as at least 6 or 7 that out keepers have made this year, including kalac), casillas is the same (though last year he went through a small spell of being shaky on crosses, but it was nothing like dida's 3-year plus "spell" of shakiness), frey hasn't had a poor game i can remember in ages. no one is asking for perfection (well, no one sensible, some of our fans might ask for perfection ;)), but we need better.

also, valdes is having a darn good season, almost experiencing a renaissance of sorts this season, but prior to that, barca fans were complaining about him, and as mentioned earlier, after two howlers lehmann lost his job. i am not advocating that, per say, if dida had only had 2 mistakes the past year or so, but is has been much more. he is not nor should not be the scapegoat, as he is not the only problem, then again, if we had frey this year, i seriously believe that we would be on 27 or so points with three games in hand (won the siena game, drew the palermo game, won or drew yesterday, probably would have won fiorentina, as frey wouldn't have then been making wonder saves on us, and possibly another point or two salvaged).

is that good enough to compete with inter? no, but then again, it would be enough to be ahead of pace of udinese and fiorentina. look at juve, buffon basically turned a loss versus lazio into a win, he has added at least 7 to 9 points to their season already, and will probably add another half-dozen or so. we can't land him or cech, but someone in the next tier down, in the summer, especially if they are 27/28 or younger, then i say go for it.

keep dida around as a back-up, or if he wants to leave respect his wishes, he is god enough for that, but i just don't think he can wear the number 1 shirt anymore for us, as much as that pains me to say it (and yes, i do like dida, he seems like a good guy, not arrogant, and has been a loyal servant for a long time)

of course, with that being said, kalac ain't the answer, that is for sure.

Last edited:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was saying that... It wont be that easy to get a World-Class keeper like people in this forum are asking so.

Other teams moved faster and they god their award.

jpick

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yeah, true, it ain't like throwing kalac back there is much better, and some of the other keepers like amelia that might be available in the winter don't get me too excited. i'd rather stay with dida until the summer than with those options.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jpick said:
yeah, true, it ain't like throwing kalac back there is much better, and some of the other keepers like amelia that might be available in the winter don't get me too excited. i'd rather stay with dida until the summer than with those options.

That's what I was talking about. :)

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dida needs to be more positive to get back to his best, when in form Dida is an excellent alround keeper. Probably a keeper in to battle with him for the number one spot is the best option, but the right person is needed.

Amelia is total crap in my opinion.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Wild said:
That an Arabic word & it mean : BITCH. LOL
I like when girls used bad words :D
I always thought it meant "slut"but you're the Arab here :D
Glad to know my arabic lessons are paying off..

You cant give the guy credit for doing his job. If he pulls off something like Buffon did during the WC then by all means, shower him with compliments, however, he has not done that so careful with the credit but the whole point is that you cannot kick him out for something like that either.

Im guessing its settled then, the majority would want him to stay out this season and get his act together? :tongue:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
DSM said:
Dida needs to be more positive to get back to his best, when in form Dida is an excellent alround keeper. Probably a keeper in to battle with him for the number one spot is the best option, but the right person is needed.

Amelia is total crap in my opinion.
Livorno management have had more than their fill of him and his adoration for Roma. We shouldn't sign someone who doesn't want to be here. He's rapidly becoming the goalkeeping Cassano.

Wild said:
I like when girls use bad words :D
Including yours truly? :)

Wild said:
I don’t mind replacing Dida but only if it’s a part of a plan 2 replace all the other grandpa + underperformers. I wanna start with Maldini, Cafu, Sergi & then replacing Dida is just the right thing 2 do.
I wholeheartedly agree, though the Maldini issue will take care of itself come June.

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Beemer said:
As for the subject at hand, I say let him finish out the season and deliver our verdict then. He woke up and was consistently solid after Celtic, but then suffered his semi-annual mental block against Inter, which is why he went to pot yesterday. He's been uncomfortable in every derby since the flare incident. .

Woke up and consistantly solid after Celtic? He had also flapped on crosses and failed to catch some easy to save shots. We should consider ourselves lucky because no one has taken advantage of that. Its the 2nd or 3rd bad season in a row and we cant afford to give him more chances as he already had enough time.

Beemer said:
For the past 2-3 seasons, he's had a positive start, fallen off at the end of the calendar year, then got back on the horse and ended the season strong. Sitting him now is more of a knee-jerk reaction rather that seeking out a scapegoat, but at the same time maybe starting Kalac for next year's derby would not be out of the question..

Kalac was bad compared to the Old Dida but if you consider the ammont of mistakes Dida has been making, maybe he wont be such a bad option after all.

Beemer said:
We're screwed because again we can't score to save our lives, which only compounds the GK mistakes. Nine goals in our last nine matches at the San Siro (we scored five in the CWC alone), and yesterday's only came from a FK. Being able to regularly pour them in equates less pressure on the defense.

Well the get Gilardino out of the team movement started way before the get Dida out movement. Most of the fans acknowledged that.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
I don’t mind replacing Dida but only if it’s a part of a plan 2 replace all the other grandpa + underperformers.
I wanna start with Maldini , Cafu , Sergi & then replacing Dida is just the right thing 2 do. .

Again Maldini will retire at the end of the season. Dida definetly needs to be replaced before Maldini, Cafu and Sergi because they dont play all the time while Dida is a regular.

Wild said:
Thinking that Kalac is better than Dida isn’t ………..smart. .

Well maybe A is bias and doesnt give Kalac a chance considering the ammount of time Dida has screwed up. :D

Wild said:
Replacing Dida with some1 who is actually good is smart.
I wont mind Frey or Boruc or even Amelia.

Is that all the options we have?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
no one is saying we should sub dida this winter... if he has to go then its gonna be in the summer, if he doesnt then he can have the option of fighting for a starting spot with a keeper like frey.

and to those who say we should kick out gila, ronaldo...etc before dida... whats this got to do with that? no one is defending the whole team and bashing just one player, we all like milan for the team not for their player, atleast i hope so, so if things are going badly then no shit its the teams fault and not only the GK, but the GK isnt doing that good either, he had so many mistakes and in the last 2 years it has increased considerably, theres a limit to everything at one point if the player isnt doing his job then he should face the consequences, his position is the most important position on the field and he should know that gk mistakes are 99% costly so they are a no-no, hes been a great servant, at one point the best in the world, but this cannot continue we are a serious football team that should be aiming to win all the competitions were playing in, we cannot afford to have an uncertain GK in our ranks, it might ruin the family atmosphere we have at the club but i think players would be more willing to leave if we continue to rank at 13th position than having a butterfinger GK guarding our goal.

crazymilangirl, sharmoota means whore, slut is gahbeh which is a bit more offensive that sharmoota which is more common, if you run out of creativity try using shlookeh its also the same concept ;)

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
Dida its time to move on..go back to Brazil plzzzzzzzzzzz

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Dida should be replaced as soon as possible! Few years ago he was one of the best goalkeepers in the world but now... Even than he made too many mistakes. Can you remember how many stupid mistakes has he done this year (manure, celticX2, inter...)? Of course he is not only one to be blamed for such bad start in serie a. Every team is based on good defence and good defence is based on great GK. Unfortunately dida is not great GK anymore. This guy is so inconsistent; you can expect at the same time unbelievable saves and mistakes that would make Energie Cottbus GK Tomislav Piplica blush and if you watch German Bundesliga than you know what I´m talking about :).
Someone mentioned that Buffon worths 15 points per season. I must agree! I watched Juve many times this season and every time Juve won by one goal margin it was due to Buffon´s world class saves. Juve won away matches vs fiorentina and lazio but those victories weren´t fully deserved. When I just remember when Buffon saved Juve when he stopped that shot from Tommaso Rocchi :head:
OK I know we won´t get Buffon even if B&G offer 100m cause he´s Juve symbol just like Kaka is symbol of Milan so we need to find other solution. Kalac is not good enough. Akinfeev comes to my mind.
Dida should be respected for what he´s done for milan but time has come for him to leave. He´s one of the tallest GK in serie a yet he struggles when leaving goal line. He just stands on the goal line and wait for nesta or maldini to clear dangerous crosses from the box. Having world-class GK usually means difference and this time vs inter if it wasn´t for that stupid mistake Milan would draw at least. I mean cambiasso scored outside box :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jivara said:
crazymilangirl, sharmoota means whore, slut is gahbeh which is a bit more offensive that sharmoota which is more common, if you run out of creativity try using shlookeh its also the same concept ;)
Who needs Rosetta Stone when I've got you guys. :)

4za: Celtic x2? Out of the four matches we played against them this year, two he missed, one he was barely tested, and the last was the one we lost in Glasgow.

Last edited:

Schedule