Filippo Inzaghi Thread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
only he can do it :proud:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Psto>>>>>>>>>>>Pippo>>>>Borri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hunt

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
He fucked up the GOLDEN chance created by Pirlo ... but fuck. When he was on, we were finally creating chances. Something we didn't do with Bori on the pitch.

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
oh well at least he is entertaining and once the most prolific Italian striker in the world borriello well he is had a average career to date the only exceptions being this season and his genoa season.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
Psto>>>>>>>>>>>Pippo>>>>Borri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hunt
any decent striker in the world >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pippo, Borri, Hunt (order is random)

really, any striker with some technique would make something out of those chances Pippo had today - at least force a save from a GK. But those reactions of his were just embarrassing and hanging his boots forever at the end of the season is the best option for everyone.

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
The chance from Pirlo was not an easy chance by any means, when the ball has no pace on it its almost impossible to get pace onto it from a header.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
he fucked up the chance, it was offside though, not that i would be complaining if it went in.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
The chance from Pirlo was not an easy chance by any means, when the ball has no pace on it its almost impossible to get pace onto it from a header.
world class strikers can pull it off; others with some brain would just flick the ball to Hunt who was all alone. Pippo passes the ball to the goalie.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, 2 year contract extension minimum?:proud:

cmon guys, you just can't blame him. He's a legend no matter ho much he screws up now due to bad management

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
world class strikers can pull it off; others with some brain would just flick the ball to Hunt who was all alone. Pippo passes the ball to the goalie.

Yeah well sadly we don't have any world class strikers, you can thank Uncle Berlusconi for that.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Lol, 2 year contract extension minimum?:proud:

cmon guys, you just can't blame him. He's a legend no matter ho much he screws up now due to bad management

:proud::proud::proud::proud::proud:
god he has played years past his expiry date. no more contracts for him please once he was good now he is absolutely slow and bad

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yup, he should finish on a high note and not getting bashed becouse the team is trash and he's just way past his best. FFS he's 37 and almost never plays anymore.

Although I still expect a contract extension:proud:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yup, he should finish on a high note and not getting bashed becouse the team is trash and he's just way past his best. FFS he's 37 and almost never plays anymore.

Although I still expect a contract extension:proud:

3 years
40 is perfect for all milan players, favali one more year extension pippo 3 pirlo 10 gattu 8 awesome we are holding to our core the milan soul the italian way

ffs give primavaera a chance they suck but at least they dont have this much experience in sucking

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score

It was a difficult ball to deal with, but he made the run + was free (without any pressure from challenges) + had he placed it either side of the keeper it would've mostly been a goal. I'd have to look at it again, but that was the chance of the match. Still, just from his movement alone, we were creating more chances than with Bori.

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It was a difficult ball to deal with, but he made the run + was free (without any pressure from challenges) + had he placed it either side of the keeper it would've mostly been a goal. I'd have to look at it again, but that was the chance of the match. Still, just from his movement alone, we were creating more chances than with Bori.

Ohh yeah completely agree he should have done better, but its so hard to get power and direct a ball with no pace on it, if he just glances it the keeper saves because it had no pace so he had to try and power it but that meant he couldn't be as accurate.

Reaction score
Could anyone please translate this interview?

It's very cool - the same interview when he was at Juve and then Milan :D

It is a very cute interview. The questions range from his career to private life, including his favourite team, favourite player, girl, flower, perfume, etc. Some answers are different from the previous ones; some are similar.

I have the translations of all questions and answers, but they are not in English. If you don't care much about the accuracy(Italian--my first language--English), I could re-translate them.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Ohh yeah completely agree he should have done better, but its so hard to get power and direct a ball with no pace on it, if he just glances it the keeper saves because it had no pace so he had to try and power it but that meant he couldn't be as accurate.

Yeah ... he should have gone for placement. But I'll wait to see a highlight of the chance to see what he was trying to do.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable

I for one am glad it wasn't a goal.

It was offside. Clearly.

Fiero

Reaction score
Some old commercials from my FAVORITE PLAYER EVER!!! :tongue:

Pippo Inzaghi, I fucking love you!!!

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
FILIPPO INZAGHI'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY
4/1/2010

acmilan306-cp.jpg

MILAN - "300 GOL" (and he's not done yet) is the autobiography of Filippo Inzaghi, the Milan player who made professionalism and maniacal dedication to the ball his style. The book is about the numerolgy of Pippo who has already entered Italian football history as one of the four attackers able to score more than 300 goals throughout his career. "300", like the precious anecdotes, numbered as a tribute to his target. Inzaghi speaks about himself, his dreams, his love for Alessia Ventura, his wonderful family and his desire to start his own, the values he believes in, the same which helped him to become such a good player for such a long time and to overcome serious injuries and difficult moments. An autobiography full of many photos. Filippo Inzaghi will offer his profits to the Milan Foundation to finance the Sorverglianza project for children who have recovered from leukemia and lymphoma, created inside the San Gerado Hospital of Monza by the Maria Letizia Verga Committee.

acmilan.com

Last edited:

Fiero

Reaction score
Please God don't let it be stupid April's fool! I googled it and found nothing, and I even can't find that article on acmilan.com!

Any help please? I want to buy it!

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Useless.
Need to move on.
But stupidity is what Milan is so he will stay , extend + rotten happily ever after.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
filippo inzaghi's autobiography
4/1/2010

acmilan306-cp.jpg

milan - "300 gol" (and he's not done yet) is the autobiography of filippo inzaghi, the milan player who made professionalism and maniacal dedication to the ball his style. The book is about the numerolgy of pippo who has already entered italian football history as one of the four attackers able to score more than 300 goals throughout his career. "300", like the precious anecdotes, numbered as a tribute to his target. Inzaghi speaks about himself, his dreams, his love for alessia ventura, his wonderful family and his desire to start his own, the values he believes in, the same which helped him to become such a good player for such a long time and to overcome serious injuries and difficult moments. An autobiography full of many photos. filippo inzaghi will offer his profits to the milan foundation to finance the sorverglianza project for children who have recovered from leukemia and lymphoma, created inside the san gerado hospital of monza by the maria letizia verga committee.

acmilan.com

l e g e n d a r y

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
4/1/2010

acmilan306-cp.jpg

MILAN - "300 GOL" (and he's not done yet) is the autobiography of Filippo Inzaghi, the Milan player who made professionalism and maniacal dedication to the ball his style. The book is about the numerolgy of Pippo who has already entered Italian football history as one of the four attackers able to score more than 300 goals throughout his career. "300", like the precious anecdotes, numbered as a tribute to his target. Inzaghi speaks about himself, his dreams, his love for Alessia Ventura, his wonderful family and his desire to start his own, the values he believes in, the same which helped him to become such a good player for such a long time and to overcome serious injuries and difficult moments. An autobiography full of many photos. Filippo Inzaghi will offer his profits to the Milan Foundation to finance the Sorverglianza project for children who have recovered from leukemia and lymphoma, created inside the San Gerado Hospital of Monza by the Maria Letizia Verga Committee.

acmilan.com

:star:

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
4/1/2010

acmilan306-cp.jpg

acmilan.com

Want it! :star:

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
If anyone finds a website where you can buy the book, please post here ASAP. I want that book really bad ;)

taucho

Beginner
Reaction score
4/1/2010

acmilan306-cp.jpg

acmilan.com

:star::star::star:

Schedule