Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
robben.gif

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I am a dortmud fan and I was annoyed as fuck when we lost cuz now dortmuds record v bayern is 4-2 in dortmuds favour. I was hoping thwy could maintain that record of most wins over bayern like nadal v federer, too bad they have been absolutely crap in the past few encounters. robben though, one of my favourite players scored a beauty. Dont hate bayern but damn I dislike losing to them

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Serie A fans talking about bundesliga is like listening to Sky Sports EPL commentators talk about Serie A. Or Redknapp and Gerrard talk about Gattuso. But at least EPL is actually better than Serie A .. So this is even worse. :head:

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Serie A fans talking about bundesliga is like listening to Sky Sports EPL commentators talk about Serie A. Or Redknapp and Gerrard talk about Gattuso. But at least EPL is actually better than Serie A .. So this is even worse. :head:

Bundesfans should just talk about Bundesfodder,and keep superior leagues out of the discussion

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Bundesfans should just talk about Bundesfodder,and keep superior leagues out of the discussion

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/index.html

Ranking based on league superiority (last 5 years):

Spain - 84

England - 78

Germany - 75

great wall of china + himalayan mountain range

Italy - 61

So better business and football.

No one should be surprised Germany has an absolute advantage in every front (fans, stadiums, youth development, attracting best talents and best coaches). Role model league. What is Serie A good at other than being corrupt and feeding PSG?

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Axc4qSrCEAACKDq.jpg:large

Goetze's girl friend is like Serie A.

She is in awe and is probably scared at what Goetze has to offer.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I will never understand the Bundeslove you guys have. I hope Milan and Juve meet Bayern and Dortmund and give them hell

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Sure. Milan for UCL. :thumbsup:

Serie A should be below france and portugal.

Last edited:

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/index.html

Ranking based on league superiority (last 5 years):

Spain - 84

England - 78

Germany - 75

great wall of china + himalayan mountain range

Italy - 61

So better business and football.

No one should be surprised Germany has an absolute advantage in every front (fans, stadiums, youth development, attracting best talents and best coaches). Role model league. What is Serie A good at other than being corrupt and feeding PSG?

the only reason for this is because someone ******** decided that EL and CL should award the same COF,and of course bundesfodder is too fodder for CL so they try extra hard in EL unlike everyone else

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
the only reason for this is because someone ******** decided that EL and CL should award the same COF,and of course bundesfodder is too fodder for CL so they try extra hard in EL unlike everyone else
Yeah right, the Italian clubs losing on purpose and only the Germans take it seriously..ridiculous, but good to know that you guys always find excuses. BTW EL and CL are not awarded with the same COF and the Bundesliga is more successful than Serie A in EL AND CL over the last few years.

How do you explain that probably three German clubs will qualify for the CL quarter final?

Anyway i hope Milan will eliminate Barca so no English or Spanish team will qualify CL 1/4.

Last edited:

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
Well, the Germans dont care what the Italians think about them, as Serie A is just a laughing stock. Empty stadiums, corruption, violence and racism..very impressive. Without the hundreds of millions that Berlusconi and Moratti invested every year, the Serie A is not able to attract top players and most clubs generating losses. Good luck with FFP on its way. Serie A is getting worse and worse and could be catched by Portugal or France soon. Not to mention that the tactics of Italian football are so much behind Bundesliga when it comes to pace and offensive pressing.

Rant over.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Well, the Germans dont care what the Italians think about them, as Serie A is just a laughing stock. Empty stadiums, corruption, violence and racism..very impressive. Without the hundreds of millions that Berlusconi and Moratti invested every year, the Serie A is not able to attract top players and most clubs generating losses. Good luck with FFP on its way. Serie A is getting worse and worse and could be catched by Portugal or France soon. Not to mention that the tactics of Italian football are so much behind Bundesliga when it comes to pace and offensive pressing.

Rant over.

:fp:.the most recent corruption scandal involves your beloved bundesfodder

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Yeah right, the Italian clubs losing on purpose and only the Germans take it seriously..ridiculous, but good to know that you guys always find excuses. BTW EL and CL are not awarded with the same COF and the Bundesliga is more successful than Serie A in EL AND CL over the last few years.

How do you explain that probably three German clubs will qualify for the CL quarter final?

Anyway i hope Milan will eliminate Barca so no English or Spanish team will qualify CL 1/4.

remind me again when was the last time bundesfodder won CL?2001.since then they have had 3 runner-ups and no title.serie a on the other hand has 3 cl titles 2 runner-ups

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

They have been beating italian teams over last 5 years (time period for rankings) in both competition and even this year they have more teams in UCL round than italy. 3 times german clubs have made into semis and finals in UCL whereas only 1 italian team (inter) has. So this is a ridiculous point. Obviously italy was way better than Germany before that. Nowhere close to even being mentioned as a top league now tho.

And a better league doesnt mean top 3 teams so if italy's mid table teams arent good enough to play in Europa then it isnt germany's problem.

Also none of the top 2 divisions of germany have been reported to be hit by scandal. Something that is common place every 2-3 months in italy.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
fu bundesfodder y u take 4th spot from mighty calcio? :mad:

#bestintheworld #euro2012sulcampo

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
My favorite team in bundesliga is from italy

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
4zzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa klosee

grande giocatore

vafanculo bundesforaggio

Schedule