• Yay!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Nay!

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

Crashie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
SkySports came up with some exciting news today. AC Milan have taking action to contact Schmeichel Jr. He's contract expires this summer and will therefore be free.

Kasper%2BSchmeichel%2BLeeds%2BUnited%2Bv%2BWolverhampton%2BBVoP3PVJgq6l.jpg

Tim Krul have also been named in the article but I find it very hard to believe that we will sign him. However Kasper Schmeichel is a very highly skilled and professional goalkeeper that will fit perfect into our squad. As a dane I can only recommend him. I still can't believe he havn't got a real chance on the national team or in the Premier League.

http://www1.skysports.com/news/11095/9128430/

Milan are one of the clubs to have been linked with the goalkeeper, and are now thought to have made an approach to the Foxes.

What do you guys think? Is he our new man in the goal?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Where does he even play now? Leeds?

Used to seem like he had potential, not anymore though.

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i'd rather have chedric or wanchope as a goalie

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Where does he even play now? Leeds?

Used to seem like he had potential, not anymore though.

Leicester City.

I'd rather take his father, who at 50 is probably still leagues better then Kasper is right now.

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
His name sounds like an antivirus to me.

images

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
sadly it's hard to follow in the footsteps of Peter who was without doubt one of the most imposing goalkeepers of the last 20 years.

he showed promise early but for me just hasn't delivered well enough since then especially not enough to step into a Milan side .perhaps if we were looking at a 2nd or 3rd choice keeper but Perin,krul or even sommer ( who is underated ) should be number 1 targets.i know there is talk about marchetti but I can't help thinking that his appeal is for what he was as a keeper and isn't now .

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
sadly it's hard to follow in the footsteps of Peter who was without doubt one of the most imposing goalkeepers of the last 20 years.

he showed promise early but for me just hasn't delivered well enough since then especially not enough to step into a Milan side .perhaps if we were looking at a 2nd or 3rd choice keeper but Perin,krul or even sommer ( who is underated ) should be number 1 targets.i know there is talk about marchetti but I can't help thinking that his appeal is for what he was as a keeper and isn't now .

how exactly do you or anyone else who is saying no, know he isn't good enough?
Based on the fact he is at Leicester? If anyone has seen him, it was years ago when he was at City, when he was young/promising but clearly not developed enough.
I'd bet he's better than Abs now. Considering he's capped for Denmark in 2013, and interest has come in from Newcastle/Arsenal, at the least he'd be a good no2.

Il Danese

Always Optimistic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
There's no way Kasper wants to come here.

He's secured Leicester the playoff last season and they are dominating championship this season. Kasper is very focused and dedicate and the main reason Leicester are rocking 1 place with 8 clean sheets. He will be in EPL next year.

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
how exactly do you or anyone else who is saying no, know he isn't good enough?
Based on the fact he is at Leicester? If anyone has seen him, it was years ago when he was at City, when he was young/promising but clearly not developed enough.
I'd bet he's better than Abs now. Considering he's capped for Denmark in 2013, and interest has come in from Newcastle/Arsenal, at the least he'd be a good no2.[/QUOTE

My fear is not that he isn't good but it's a big step from championship to a team like milan especially pressure wise. He could be good but as I said maybe more as a number 2 keeper.by the way he was at city because of his father hence dad retired and he goes.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Schedule