Gaston Ramirez.

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
gaston.jpeg

Reports in the English Press claim that Milan could make a move for Southampton playmaker Gaston Ramirez.

The Saints attacker has struggled for playing time at St Mary’s Stadium this term, falling behind the likes of Adam Lallana and Jay Rodriguez in the pecking order.

As such, the Daily Express write on Friday that the Rossoneri could be tempted to table an offer for the Uruguayan’s services at the end of the season.

Ramirez’s agent has admitted recently that his client would be open to a return to Serie A, having impressed for Bologna between 2010 and 2012.

One stumbling block however, could be money – Southampton will apparently ask for around €15m for the trequartista.

http://www.football-italia.net/47706/milan-make-ramirez-move

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
the funny part is the asking price hahah

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
fuck off . 15 m for ramirez ???!!! with that money we can buy very better players .

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol 2 years ago everyone here was balsting B&G for not getting him!!

I think he'd be a great signing, he can play both as aa RW and AM, I have very positive memories of him at Bologna, he was one of the top prospects in the league.

Didn't follow him in EPL but I assume he didnt make it :D

Loan with option to buy pls

stephni

Banned
Reaction score
Remember we have El Shaarawy as a new transfer, also maybe we will get back Niang, so there is no need to buy a player for 3 man before the striker.

To buy Ramirez first we have to sell Birsa, Saponara and Robinho.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
15 mil? Nope, nope, nope.

5 mil? Yes, yes, yes.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
15M :lol:

offer loan + 6M option at the end of transfer window and they'll take it

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
Remember we have El Shaarawy as a new transfer, also maybe we will get back Niang, so there is no need to buy a player for 3 man before the striker.

To buy Ramirez first we have to sell Birsa, Saponara and Robinho.

Ok, so that leaves us with SES, Honda, Niang, Tarrabt and MAYBE Kaka... Thats fine for 3 spots, but if Kaka leaves then I'd love Ramirez... And as Sven said, if we romance him, get him to only really want us, a loan with option to redeem next Summer is a great deal... Let be real, him on loan with option to redeem is more realistic than Pastore for 15+ million I reckon...

Schedule