Laursen away??

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
besikaka said:
I though they`ll take more money for him .. 3 million $ is not enough ..
Care to explain why you thought that Milan would've gotten more than £3m (€4.5m) for him?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i watch the epl alot...villa's gonna have a pretty good defense with laursen. with ronny johnsen gone, they're set.
laursen and mellberg will be a great combo.
good luck martin. :)

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hopefully this team, Aston Villa , will suit him more than AC Milan, Aston Villa played a great fantastic season, even a spot for UEfa cup, with young talent like Thomas Hitzlsperger, a good assits man, Laursen will be the solid back line for them, he now has to play agaisnt strikers like Henry, Shearer, Van Nistelrooy, Crespo, Mutu in the EPL...
3 millions is ok and enuff for Laursen, he wasnt a often used player so the prize is right :o
Aston Villa is definitely better for him and danish players are easy to adapt to the league
ALL THE BEST & GOOD LUCK ON THE ISLAND!!! :devil2:
FORZA ASTON VILLA!!! HAHA ONLY JOKING :devil2:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Hope he has a good season at Aston Villa's....he wasn't too much of our likes, but I guess he had a lot of pressure from the fans...good luck Martin!

Blizzardx90

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta.....Andriy Shevchenko
There wasn't really any place for Laursen here at Milan. At least at Villa he could get a first team place. And considering he was a regular sub, 3mil is pretty good.

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
3 mil ????? aston villa got riped off ! just kidding. fair price. i believe laursen's problem was lack of confidence. a couple of games at the beggining of the season were he got to play a couple of minutes he seemed good enough. but as the season went on and a couple of mistakes in coppa matches must of destroyed his confidence. he seemed to nervous. remember that goal gilardino scored against us in the 3-1. horrible laursen mistakes. he even kicked gilardino in the face and that was not enough to stop the talented striker. i really wish him best of luck. tomasson is going to be lonely now.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
mad4milan said:
besikaka said:
I though they`ll take more money for him .. 3 million $ is not enough ..
Care to explain why you thought that Milan would've gotten more than £3m (€4.5m) for him?

I todays football climate 3 million pounds is very good for Laursen.

Nesta - 30 million
Samuel - 24 million
Laursen - 3 million

Seems right to me.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
btw - i wish him the best of luck, he isnt a bad player.

I like Villa, they play great. Free flowing such as Arsenal. Best of luck for him and Villa in the league and Europe

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
He was the worst player in the team. I don't fell sorry he's leaving. He's just not Milan material. Maybe he'll play better in the Premiership. There it's important that he's tall. Anyway, seeing him leave would really make my day. :devil2:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
He was the worst player in the team. I don't fell sorry he's leaving. He's just not Milan material. Maybe he'll play better in the Premiership. There it's important that he's tall. Anyway, seeing him leave would really make my day. :devil2:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:

RJ is/was the worst

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
Melbourne said:
r3dman said:

RJ is/was the worst
i agree Roque Junior is the worst player in Milan, but his in Barzillian national team :head: :conf: .

Schedule