Best failed transfer saga so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
In 2 days on ACM website : "We are not getting Matri: GRAZIE PRESIDENTE!" and we won't get anyone else. Or someone worse :D

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
A loan move, or super low cost move - Id grin and bear it.

9-12m for Matri is fucking unacceptable and a sucker punch in the jaw.

The sheer NEEDED moves that could have been made with that money, is nauseating.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Never said I agree with this matri rumor.
but please inform me about these other serie a strikers that are on the market that can fill in and rotate balotelli. ones that can make an impact if balotelli misses important serie a matches or cl.

Bergessio, Lopez, Thereau - are all capable of filling in, we can get them cheaper than Matri, hell even on loan.

Please tell me about how Matri will rotate with Balo and make an impact if Balo misses a match or CL.

Don't quote me stats about how Matri scored more, yea because he has a stacked midfield behind him to provide him service. My friend who is a Juve fan tells me Juve fans hate Matri because of the # of chances he misses.

Now answer me this, who on our team will consistently provide Matri with services. And what if THEY are injured, who are their back ups?
So you don't celebrate when say for example, Balo scores?

Not meant as a diss, just think it's an interesting sentiment.

Balo is our future, not some 29 year old back-up from our rival who celebrated against us with that fucking smirk.

Let me show you how it works:
Poli scores - YES, our boy!!
Traore scores - great, at least you've made yourself useful, hope you can leave soon.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
This is such an easy exploit. Would like to hear comments on possible solutions.
Generally, deep crosses are considered a minor threat, with quality CBs who can head the ball, and even welcomed at times, as it means that we are avoiding more dangerous threats such as a through pass splitting the defense.

It only becomes a major problem if we have midget defenders, or if the opposing striker is an outstanding header of the ball.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
12 million man thats too costly even for messi . at max 8 million with 15 installments

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OH MY GODDDD

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahhaahhaahhaahah

you wont celebrate cause he's doibng what he's SUPPOSE to do? Do you celebrate when pazzini scoreS? Balotelli scoreS?

hahahahahaha

"HE TOOK FUNDS AWAY FROM WHO I WANTED TO SIGN!!!"

yeah it's all his fault. Matri controls our transfer

seriously, go look in the mirror and slap yourself. You know how stupid you sound?

Fuck off with your condescending bullshit. I can do whatever I choose.

Did I say it's his fault? No

Do I have to like him? No

Can I have an opinion on what's good for this team? If he scores then great, thats what hes supposed to do, he only fucking costed us 12mil and is on 2.5m salary. I will be GLAD if we are winning, but it doesnt change my opinion on him.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
people have the misconception that we only need cover until pazzini is back. because once pazzini is uninjured he'll be fit to play and surely will be inform. its questionably if he'll ever be able to preform at that same level he was before he was injured. also take in the account of the probability of him getting re-injured.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Balo is our future, not some 29 year old back-up from our rival who celebrated against us with that fucking smirk.

Let me show you how it works:
Poli scores - YES, our boy!!
Traore scores - great, at least you've made yourself useful, hope you can leave soon.
Really? I applaud anyone who scores and helps out in anyway for our team.

I would run up to and kiss Bakaye Traore in the mouth if he scored us a crucial goal.

To each his own, I guess.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Barbara arrived at Via Turati

This aint for Matri

Something big is brewing

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
People wont cheer for milan players even after they scored the goals :eek: shit this is on another level man.

these are not sports fans :fp:

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
missed out on ljajic, tevez, possibly sakho... G has something planned

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I know I will get shit and called anti-Milan fan or whatever...

but if this whole Matri thing comes to reality, it just reflects how fucking fodder our management and Allegri are. The whole fucking BS about youth was all BS. If we were to focus on youth, there were several young players who moved this market, some of which are on last year of their contract, we could have gone for them. Even if we needed to wait for the money from CL, there are still players we could go for that is better than Matri.

Signing Matri, a 29-year-old Juve sub, for fucking approximately 10m (or more) makes no sense whatsoever for this so called "Youth movement". He makes 2.5m which is more than half of the team, what message does this send to some of the players? You don't think young players will want a raise? And when RM, PSG, Shitty come knocking on the door with much higher wage and high transfer fees, you think :g: will say no? You think the players will not leave because they love Milan?

We need a back up in case Balo gets hurt. I fucking get it, stop repeating the same fucking bullshit. We could go for other reliable season veterans of Serie A for MUCH cheaper or even on loan. When Matri comes what do we do with Pazzo once his back? Oh right, sell Matri for the remaining amount...who the fuck will buy? A 30 year old striker with 2.5m salary that HAVEN'T started since he went to Juve. :fp: Back up strikers get you points in Serie A....ummm yea, so what's the point of spending 10m + 2.5m salaries? Are we gonna win the Scudetto or CL with Matri? FUCK NO. This is so Allegri can somehow play shit football and manage to get us 3rd place instead of investing for a future. 4-year contract...great, if we can't sell him, we are stuck with him until hes 33 :fp:

Not to mention, we have pressing need in other areas (defense, creativity). We DON'T even have WC starters in CAM and CB yet we are going for a back up CF who's not WC. For Honda we can wait, but no...we can't wait for a CF.

Defend the management some more please. They got us in this mess, and by the looks of things they haven't learned a fucking thing

+1000

Its insane what management is doing

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barbara arrived at Via Turati

This aint for Matri

Something big is brewing

tumblr_md6v6rShRw1r8z7ebo2_500.gif

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Holy shit how could I forget???

thierry-henry1.jpg

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaase! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Fuck off with your condescending bullshit. I can do whatever I choose.

Did I say it's his fault? No

Do I have to like him? No

Can I have an opinion on what's good for this team? If he scores then great, thats what hes supposed to do, he only fucking costed us 12mil and is on 2.5m salary. I will be GLAD if we are winning, but it doesnt change my opinion on him.

no you wouldn't transfer market fan.

you're being a fucking hypocrite and a half. You celebrate if Balotelli or PAzzini scores, but not matri?

you don't celebrate if prince or nocerino scores cause you don't like them and they 'aren't consistent'.

Seriously, listen to yourself. You don't sound like a fan at all. You sound like a fucking transfer market noob.

-

Maybe spending on matri isn't great signing. MAybe he is. Doesn't mean what you're saying is in anyway acceptable. What you're posting is utter bullshit

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I will suckle Galliani's hairy nipples if he brings Thierry Henry to this club.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
‏@carlolaudisa 1m
#Milan Vertice ad Arcore alle 18. Silvio #Berlusconi riceve #Galliani e #Allegri. Ci sarà anche Barbara #gds

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
we need mids!

news-flash:

we signed poli
we signed saponara
we have honda coming in january

that's 3 technical mids our management rates and will give chance to. Complain ALL you want. But they will be given opportunities until it doens't work then we'll look elsehwere

-

and how fodder we've gotten? Grow up. Look at financial realities of italy. 3rd teir league. Stop comparing milan to barca/madrid/chelsea/city. We don't have those finances. We need to create stars.

DEAL with it.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People wont cheer for milan players even after they scored the goals :eek: shit this is on another level man.

these are not sports fans :fp:

We all cheer for our players when they score; however, not trying to speak for anyone else, but I am not going ballistic and overrate them like many in here. For example, with Ibra, Nocerino all of the sudden became a coring machine; and many people in this forum (I always forgot who they were) started saying that Nocerino is miles better as a player than Donadoni ever was; Muntari scored against Uefalona after a beyond awful first half and a respectable second half and all of the sudden, Muntari is our best midfielder, he deserves to be the starter next year; now Boa (who I consider him a nice player to have) scored against a primavera-esque team twice and all of the sudden everybody started to comparing with Seedorf and some think that he is better than Gullit ever was.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
and how fodder we've gotten? Grow up. Look at financial realities of italy. 3rd teir league. Stop comparing milan to barca/madrid/chelsea/city. We don't have those finances. We need to create stars.

DEAL with it.
But but but Juve spend money, Roma spend money, Napoli spend money, Inter spend money. :conf:

PS. @MR, you should totally change your name to FinancialReality

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan Next ‏@MilanNext 4m
President Silvio Berlusconi, Adriano Galliani and Max Allegri are currently having a meeting in Arcore [Source: @picobocci]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule