Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
None taken, Jasper. :) I went off topic because there were no relevant threads to discuss the two at the time.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would suggest to make atza|milanist as moderator of SAPL.
He is counting the points and doing all the stuff there.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Hey David did you forget to do a backup? It looks like we lost a couple days worth of posts...

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think im beign pathethic about insisting on making Atza a moderator on SAPL, but it would be much better 'cause Milan_my_love was not online a long time ago, so he (Atza) is doing everything there, opening threads,counting points etc...
I know he can do it also without beign a Moderator but maybe he'll fix some unnecessary threads to delete them or whatever.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is anyone's access to the forums cutting out occasionally besides mine?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
BMWTaylor said:
Is anyone's access to the forums cutting out occasionally besides mine?
Had to shoot one refresh ATM but nothing serious:)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm aware of it. Nothing serious, it should be fixed shortly. Just hit refresh if it happens.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Everything is ayokay here! :)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Suggestion - How about making Introduction section something like Members lounge. So that it can be more active as well as we could get off few threads from the endless black hole of offtopic. Like the trips threads and 'tell me something about yourself', 'Happy birthday' etc.

What do people think?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
^its a good idea imo, that way we'll have a subforum we can use more. So in a way, it would be a extension of the offtopic but i think its a good idea. :D

Can i make a suggestion: (because im waiting to eat so i have coconut insults and heaps of suggestions, i think youd be better off with the suggestion )

anyway, can we please (pretty please with a cherry on top) have a thread about politics? I mean, i know why we dont have it here now etc but it shouldnt be against the rules to sometimes talk about it. And i think some members who are "quiet" now would be more active. If anyone is afraid of it totally taking over the forum--> example: people dragging discussions to other threads then they have no reason. I hope people are mature enough to keep everything where they belong and we can have like a "mod" especially for that thread and whoever takes the discussion or crosses a certain line should get banned. Cause im guessing they werent mature enough to begin with.

It would "Spice up" the offtopic section and just make the forums more interesting, please santa? :angel:

i guess if you( the almighty david) say that you'll maybe consider it then other members can say what they feel about it before we actually open a thread like that. It would be a great way to get rid of immature members ( :D)

ah well, i tried and i dont know if anyone has tried before but i did and if jaspers wish for a extension of the offtopic is granted then i see more reason why this suggestion should be considered cause we'd have a place for that stuff. And the forum needs something new..either the politics thread or a new look

lol..atleast i tried. Now let me hear it, people...( yes, you may call the suggestion stupid)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My 2 cents about that:

Problem with politics is that it would get too heated at some point and the grudge between 2 different opinions would carry out to other threads. Of course this might happen in every discussion but politics isn't that easily overlooked as other speculations.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^I know, i know.. i guess im being too gulliable ( not sure abt the spelling and really sleepy too) when i say that i trust people wont take it out of the thread. But trying never really hurt anyone, you know.
I agree that politics might hurt some sensitive souls but its just really awesome. I mean, ive seen some of the discussions in the " to our friends in the war" or " virginia tech" and i think most members here will be able to have a sensible, adult discussion besides its really really fun :D

Lol, well thanx for your comment. I guess deep down you're right and i know it lol but fingers crossed that david will consider it or others (the shy ones) will comment here so we can see what the majority wants.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jasper said:
Suggestion - How about making Introduction section something like Members lounge. So that it can be more active as well as we could get off few threads from the endless black hole of offtopic. Like the trips threads and 'tell me something about yourself', 'Happy birthday' etc.

What do people think?
That's a good idea. That way, members can freely chat with others and just say whatever's on their mind. Sometimes it's tough to bring up a topic of conversation without having to open a new thread.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
stupid.jpg

It's probably Farouk .. yesterday he made a fake email and came to my MSN acting like David.. poor guy .. he is in need for medics + urgently visit to psychiater..

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besi said:
It's probably Farouk .. yesterday he made a fake email and came to my MSN acting like David.. poor guy .. he is in need for medics + urgently visit to psychiater..
It's definetly Farouk and I didn't have the chance to PM it to him directly - that he should seek for professional help(I mean it in a good sense) - since he probably got banned before.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Ok I received a PM from this person (most likely frook)...
frookvx4.jpg

But when I tried to view the user's public profile, I got this message...

frook2gr7.jpg

That scared me, I thought I was banned... Heh...:D

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
I'm guessing this is Farouk as well.
whatever.jpg

I'm not a slut, nor a whore, Im not a motherfucker and get some help will ya if you read this, honestly not even a whore would fuck you, psycho.

Bann his ass forever. WTF. :mad:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People I call you to act big and ignore these messages. It seems he had a nervous breakdown or something. Let us stop posting these messages as it only provokes more agression and won't make any difference to the current situation of the ban. Hopefully he'll get help.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
He says that he wishes death upon my family, and then he asked for help. :D Strange.

Do new members need an activation from David to post things? If not, it should be put into pratice in my opinion. Cos the likes of Farouk can get a million membership without that admin activation thing.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^You and me both. I agree that he had a breakdown or whatever. Still think its some kind of a cruel/disgusting "joke" or his idea of a joke. But what you going to do, obviously those who replied to the recent thread he opened as Lita got those messages, no one else :head:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A 'breakdown'? lol. He's fine, just bored + in his monthly depression spiral. Guess he does this to keep himself entertained :rolleyes:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I think he suffers from Clinical Depression. He is a good bloke but you experience sudden chances whilst going through adolescence. Farouk you need to STFD champ. Take sometime out. Count to 10.