Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Silva Piatek would be a good partnership. Silva is a good soccer player and Piatek is a good finisher

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Come back to Milan you beautiful man

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Silva is a different style of striker than Piatek/Cutrone. Given our limited resources in case we don't qualify to CL. It would make perfect sense to pair them up. It's not like we're giving up on a Ronaldo/Messi combo for those 2, those are sort of our only options.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Silva is a different style of striker than Piatek/Cutrone. Given our limited resources in case we don't qualify to CL. It would make perfect sense to pair them up. It's not like we're giving up on a Ronaldo/Messi combo for those 2, those are sort of our only options.

:lol: Please NO. If we can sell him for 20 mil, we should. Useless fuck

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
20m is a ridiculous price for a 23 year old striker with 15 international goals for Portugal. He's worth closer to 40m.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
"I am a Milan player". André Silva, the antechamber of a return after a year with two faces
05.15.2019 21:00 by Matteo Calcagni

In the midst of the whirlwind of rumors sweeping over Milan, between future teeters, technicians and managers, one of the few certainties is the return to the base of André Silva, hit by a real storm in Seville. The coach Caparros has publicly hurled himself against the Portuguese, making heavy accusations against the class '95: "Injured? We are not stupid. André Silva will not play and it is a case of which we must speak for the sake of football" . The response of the footballer, who responded to defend himself against the serious accusations of the technician, was not delayed:"Obviously I do not pretend to be injured, I have a clear conscience. Certain insinuations make me sad. I do not tolerate being pointed at and saying that I do not want to work. My future? I am a player of Milan" .

BACK TO THE BASE - A Milan player. This is how André Silva defined himself, anticipating what appears to be a foregone conclusion: the failure to redeem by Seville. After the first few months, decidedly high level, it seemed highly probable that the Andalusian club paid the 39 million to the Rossoneri, so much so that someone, in Italy, was starting to eat his hands since the young striker showed in Liga. Then what happened? The goals decreased, until they stopped, and even the attendance as a holder was reduced gradually, until the recent controversy that basically put an end to the Silva-Seville relationship. Yet the boy had made nine goals from August to December (11 final ones), not a few for a young striker in an important league.

WHAT FUTURE? -The 39 million ransom would certainly have been useful to Milan, but not all "evils" come to harm. André Silva, although still in need of testing, has shown he can score and could be useful even if he stays in the Rossoneri. It is probable that a further transfer is again sought, but in a summer of semi-technical revolution like the one we are about to make, it cannot be ruled out that the native of Baguim do Monte can find space. The Portuguese would certainly be more adaptable than Piatek and Cutrone in the case of a two-pronged deployment, almost never used this season due to the absence of alternatives on the bench. Furthermore, with the likely participation in a European cup, two strikers could be few.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

it would make more sense to use him as a 3rd striker in the squad, than to change formation and have him as a starter

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This a serious post or you just joshing?

I'm quoting a guy who wants Andre Silva as starter, and referencing another post of his where he wanted a Lukaku-Piatek swap.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Ahh, its mockery then... fully deserved.

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score

I agree with this

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm quoting a guy who wants Andre Silva as starter, and referencing another post of his where he wanted a Lukaku-Piatek swap.

True. A fan of lukaku, I am. More his Belgium version than man utd tho. But if they made pogba look like shit then I’m not surprised lukaku isn’t as shiny as he should be

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
If we bring in a new coach that prefers two strikers up top, I would be interested in seeing Silva play with Piatek

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Of course you would.

I mean I'd prefer Messi to be walking through the door, but since that isnt happening we might as well see what we have with a player already on our books who is young with some talent

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I mean I'd prefer Messi to be walking through the door, but since that isnt happening we might as well see what we have with a player already on our books who is young with some talent

:thumbsup:
That is basically all there is to it.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Plan A should be to find him a new club, with help from Mendes.
If there's a club willing to pay 25m then the club should take it and run.

Silva in the starting XI should be the last desperate option.
He's not a 9, and his half-decent dribbling skills aren't enough to make him a proper support striker or playmaker either. He doesn't even cover as much ground as our real CFs and he doesn't have pace to become crucial the 4-4-2 Niang way. He has very little going for him.

A playmaker-less forward duo only makes sense when you have abnormally creative players to provide for them. Even then it should be nothing more than a stopgap due to lack of great SS or wing-forward options.
Those are not the circumstances we're dealing with here, and not a situation we should try to force ourselves in.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Sell for whatever we can get. His value will only depreciate in Serie A... guy barely made an impact in La Liga

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Plan A should be to find him a new club, with help from Mendes.
If there's a club willing to pay 25m then the club should take it and run.

Silva in the starting XI should be the last desperate option.
He's not a 9, and his half-decent dribbling skills aren't enough to make him a proper support striker or playmaker either. He doesn't even cover as much ground as our real CFs and he doesn't have pace to become crucial the 4-4-2 Niang way. He has very little going for him.

A playmaker-less forward duo only makes sense when you have abnormally creative players to provide for them. Even then it should be nothing more than a stopgap due to lack of great SS or wing-forward options.
Those are not the circumstances we're dealing with here, and not a situation we should try to force ourselves in.

Sun's it up perfectly

can't fucking run all game cause of poor stamina
can't dribble cause he has poor ball control
can't make incisive passes or through balls to be a playmaker
can't run fast lol to be a spray winger

what the fuck can he do?
just quit and play in Portugal or something.
actually he might get wrecked there. go to Russia.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
His value has tanked so much, the best option is to just play him and hope he turns it around.

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I honestly think we should just give him another chance.

However, if it is at the expense of Cutrone then he can leave.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who knows the new manager might want to play 2 up front and well end up with Silva back at milan next year

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Has he ever played in a 2-striker formation?

Schedule