'bout the avatars...

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
How often do you guys update the avatars?Or get some new ones?

I quite like the avatar of Coloccini or Tomasson,would you please?

Btw,Inzaghi's avatar is far too ugly,his emotion on that is such a pain,probably that's the reason not so many people don't use this much-better-lokkin'-than-shevchenko-player,would you guys please do something 'bout it?Like choose another picture or something,for Inzgahi's sake.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
normally, avatars are updated when milan sign some new players. actualy, some of them were added few days ago. seedorf, pirlo, kutuzov and tomasson. tomasson is already there (JDT) :smileani:
and coloccini is not a milan player. i don't know why would we need him.

inzaghi's pic could/should be changed because it is ugly, indeed. david will do that when he gets some free time. right david!? :smileani:

scharatz

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with Pippo's avatar. Anyway, if you ppl think it's ugly, then it will be replaced. ;)

Colocini is not a Milan player, so no avatar for him. [I'm sure he regrets moving to Atletico since he won't get an avatar on this site :D]

Soon to come: Simic, Boriello [as soon as I find photos with 'em in Milan's shirt] and others I've forgot about.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well how 'bout Redondo's avatar?Would you guys add his as well?

One more thing ,please,please,pulllllllllleeeeeeaassssssssssseeeeee do update Inzaghi' avatar~~~~`

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Same with that banner, right scharatz? :D

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Look,I'm not tryin' to be annoyin' here or increase the number of my posts,but would you guys pleae tell me when Inzaghi's avatar is gonna be improved?And when Redondo's is gonna appear?

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
libreo: Inzaghi's avatar is up. I've made it about a week ago and I've forgot to upload it. :o I thought it was already uploaded. :o My mistake. It should be up now.

About Redondo: he'll have an avatar as soon as I get to see him in a Milan shirt. I have no photos.

Regards,
David

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh by the way,I think Tomasson ;Seedorf and Simic had played for milan for their first time against a shit team days before,have got any ideas 'bout what are the numbers for they three?

Oh one more thing,what's the number for dalla bona gonna be?and i wonder,what's dalla bona's position?Offence half or forward?

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scharatz said:
...inzaghi's pic could/should be changed because it is ugly, indeed. david will do that when he gets some free time. right david!?

Oh my god,I just checked Inzaghi's avatar,it is ...

Well,at least I think it is even uglier,what do you think scharatz?

Any way,it was my request to update his avatar,so david,if you just can't be bothered to update it again just leave it.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh one more thing again...

I found out that it is a bit different to post polls from the old way now,and I've got completely no idea 'bout how to seperate the options,so would you guys please tell me?

By the way,the new stuff 'bout postin' polls is a bit gay really.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How could a computer script be gay? :eek: Oh man... could you please explain that? And there's nothing I can do about it, because I didn't made the forum script [see http://www.phpbb.com], so it will remain "gay". :rolleyes: I don't like it either, but there's nothing I can do.

To post a poll, check out http://forum.acmilan-online.com/faq.php

Regarding Inzaghi's avatar, I won't change it if you don't like it. I'm pretty sure that out of a couple of tens of thousands of people, there will be at least one person that will dislike at least one avatar, making all avatars disliked. So my avatars can't really satisfy everyone, although I'm doing what I can. And I don't know what really bothers you with Inzaghi's avatar. I think it looks good. How do you really want him to be?

Regards,
David

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
If you don't like the avatars all you have to do is go to

www.google.com

then clickon the images and search for an image.

If you can find a small pict. of someone than set the http:// in the avatar link like I did with the Maldini pick. it is possible to do you just have to look around. David doesn't have the time to change them all the time.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you don't like the avatars all you have to do is go to

www.google.com

then clickon the images and search for an image.

If you can find a small pict. of someone than set the http:// in the avatar link like I did with the Maldini pick. it is possible to do you just have to look around. David doesn't have the time to change them all the time.

Reaction score
One thing only about the avatars: Could you pleaz change the name on Boriello's pic, he only has one "r" in his name....LOL :spank:

Oh yeah, if you need help on making up avatars, let me know, i'll be glad to help ya'll out...... :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think we should have a avatar for bierhoff in this forum,although he scored against milan,but i think he wasn't that happy after the goal,and he did not celebrate as well.

so i don't think this would be a barrier for his avatar to appear here.

the most important point:he scored quite a few goals for milan as well,and he reached the top of his carrier in milan too.

so why not?

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
David, can you creat an option to upload from the computer new avatars. Almost all the avatars I want to use are very big, and I am unable to re-size if I can't upload them from my computer.

Reaction score
And BTW, how do you make a flash avatar, like the ones used in the XTRATIME forums?

and if i find one, how can i upload it?

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Diablo said:
One thing only about the avatars: Could you pleaz change the name on Boriello's pic, he only has one "r" in his name....LOL :spank:

there are 2 Rs. check it out http://www.acmilan.com/primasquadra.asp

libreogrande said:
i think we should have a avatar for bierhoff in this forum,although he scored against milan,but i think he wasn't that happy after the goal,and he did not celebrate as well.

so i don't think this would be a barrier for his avatar to appear here.

the most important point:he scored quite a few goals for milan as well,and he reached the top of his carrier in milan too.

so why not?

well, the avatars are from present ac milan players + some ac milan legends. you can't really call bierhoff a legend, can't you?

Alex said:
David, can you creat an option to upload from the computer new avatars. Almost all the avatars I want to use are very big, and I am unable to re-size if I can't upload them from my computer.

actually, we tried to do it when we set this forum up. unfortunatelly, the only way members can upload the avatars is to upload them to the existing avatar gallery of this forum. so every single avatar every single user ever used would stay in the gallery and the whole thing would look chaotic. you can use an avatar that is slightly bigger than the maximum 64x64. try not to go over 100x100 because it would mess the forum look.

luz13 said:
And BTW, how do you make a flash avatar, like the ones used in the XTRATIME forums?

and if i find one, how can i upload it?

what do you mean "flash" avatar? if you are talking about a small animation of a few changing images, that is a GIF animation. you can make them in animation shop (which comes together with paint shop pro) or any other GIF animation program.
if your avatar is online, you can insert the address in the avatar field in your profile.

a general advice how to upload your avatars. (for alex and luz)
you can't upload an avatar directly to the forum BUT you can upload them on one of the free avatar hosts on the net. i'm not sure but i think one of them would be www.mysighost.com
you can upload avatars there and then simply link to them from the avatar option in your profile.

scharatz

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
scharatz pretty much told you all you needed to know. :cool:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
David said:
scharatz pretty much told you all you needed to know. :cool:

David could you pls add an avatar of Sandro Nesta???
I know he's among Milan last signments, but I'd love to use his image in my avatar, as I use his picture in my signature.........
Tnks :)

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
scharatz said:
actually, we tried to do it when we set this forum up. unfortunatelly, the only way members can upload the avatars is to upload them to the existing avatar gallery of this forum. so every single avatar every single user ever used would stay in the gallery and the whole thing would look chaotic. you can use an avatar that is slightly bigger than the maximum 64x64. try not to go over 100x100 because it would mess the forum look.

That's OK, I found out a method. :D

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The one that scharatz put above (mysighost) no longer works. I just treid this one and it was pretty easy:

http://www.hostmysig.com/

See my Super cool avatar! I did all of the picts and lettering and schartaz made it rotate for me, not that you all should ask him to do it for you because it took his most valuable time so please don't bug him about it (besides he is my little helper, not yours :tongue: ) I just wanted to give him credit for doing a good job on it. :D :D

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
well dear, lovely,cute,kind,smart,homous david...

once i suggested to change inzaghi's avatar 'cause it was a bit rough,and you did change it immidiately,and i appreciate you for that as well,i mean it,and what would make me appreciate you more currently is :pLEASE DO CHANGE INZAGHI'S AVATAR AGAIN",you know why there aren't many people usin' inzaghi's avatar here?'cause it is even more rough than it used to be well i'mm not tryin' to say that there is something wrong 'bout your sight 'bout what's good lookin' and what's rough(i know you are not bad at this 'cause the pics of the chick you posted were truly nice),but i just really really really really don't like the current one,and if you just can't be bothered to choose any pics to take the place of the current one,well i have quite a few nice ones here and...if you're interested in any of them so please just do me the great honor of changin' this once again....pppppppppllllllleeeeeaazzzzzzzzzz david :cry:

3358_m400.jpg

3318_m400.jpg

2962_m400.jpg

fs31.jpg

inzaghi+kid+01.jpg

or just choose the one you posted:)
ita11.jpg

filippo%2bsimone+001.jpg

inzaghi+001.jpg

i think this one will do

well, if you are just really really annoyed by this,you can just change it as the back of inzaghi's no.9 jersey....which is quite a good idea to me....

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK. I'll be doing some changes @ the avatars in the weekend. I can't do much until there though. ;)

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I noticed that they're no Kaladze avatar, unless I'm going blind...

I tried Google but no results at all...

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nesta & Inzaghi avatars changed.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Van Basten
emm... cool the Nesta one.. but...Inzaghi was better before :D

make a POLL about avatars that need to be changed.. trust me :devil2:

no no.. David.. relax pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssseeee........ :gun: