Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Gonna give it a try.

Senpai derpu, I'll give it a try.

You never disappointed me.

tumblr_o8dgleOWPq1vw7o1io1_500.gif

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Rewatching Evangelion, I can't help but notice the similarities with School Days. Two sides of the same coin, two undisputed masterpieces. :thumbsup:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Fucking useless weeaboo pieces of lazy shits Mangastream RELEASE HXH NEW CHAPTER NOW!!!

0sX1qfx.gif

Who cares about the 15 or so losers who read Shougeki no Semen and Haikfaggotryyuuu

Even Black fucking Clover before the goat, disgraceful

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
it's amazing they even release text x text this fast

they shouldn't prioritize part time series :o

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Better than One Piss with the random characters shoved into every corner of every panel

Mangastream translations are hot garbage, the Viz translations (released Monday) are usually half the length.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kingdom, Tower of GOAT >>>>> One Piece, Hiatus x Hiatus atm

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Kingdom, Tower of GOAT >>>>> One Piece, Hiatus x Hiatus atm

TOG surely but Kingdom????

I dropped it after Ouki died.

I don't like where HxH is going atm, it's all these panels for fucking ****** :fp::fp:

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
you know what happens when you post a huge spoiler without spoiler tags? huh?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Oh shit sorry. I figured everyone was on the same page...
Spoiler:
it happens pretty early in the series

my bad bro :cry:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don't like where HxH is going atm, it's all these panels for fucking ****** :fp::fp:

Kingdom is great. Most consistent manga in quality. Even after the event that you mentioned it doesn't drop off and there are other GOAT characters introduced.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kingdom is great. Most consistent manga in quality. Even after the event that you mentioned it doesn't drop off and there are other GOAT characters introduced.

I actually tried to continue it and gave it another chance until chapter 450 but it just didn't do it for me.

Most Consistency for quality? Not even close. Kyou Kara Ore Wa and Negima come to mind.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I actually tried to continue it and gave it another chance until chapter 450 but it just didn't do it for me.

Most Consistency for quality? Not even close. Kyou Kara Ore Wa and Negima come to mind.

Tried reading Negima. Read probably around 50 chapters. Feels too light. Does it ever get more serious and interesting?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tried reading Negima. Read probably around 50 chapters. Feels too light. Does it ever get more serious and interesting?
The light tone is only in the beginning. Around chapter 100ish it starts getting more dark and the story really takes a turn for the better. I've reread it 4x to date after couple month inbetween. Its a great manga surely :thumbsup:

Its like the way better version of Magi.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The light tone is only in the beginning. Around chapter 100ish it starts getting more dark and the story really takes a turn for the better. I've reread it 4x to date after couple month inbetween. Its a great manga surely :thumbsup:

Its like the way better version of Magi.

:thumbsup: I'll pick it up again then

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

But that's not even the best arc in Kingdom, the Coalition arc has been the peak of the series so far, the current arc is picking up hype now as well

Last edited:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
RE watched Monster again....still an absolute masterpiece. Pity I hear lot's of ppl give up on it because it's a little slow or because the art work needs updating.

"chomp chomp munch munch gobble gobble gulp !"

Also, it's only just airing but if you can find this watch it : Violet Evergarden.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Monster is goat, I like these type of anime.

If you have recs, please share

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Kakegurui episode 2... bruh my dick can't handle this much yandere.... :b:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone read Tokyo Ghoul?

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

What do you think of the new chapter?

Imo too much happening at once but it's probably to focus on the action next chapter. Ayato will most likely arrive to save his sister and I think Furuta played his hand too quickly. Wouldn't be surprised is half of the CCG (the ones that fought against Eto) left and joined GOAT.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Monster is goat, I like these type of anime.

If you have recs, please share

I guess the main ones are like death Note, Code Geass and Steins gate are all on a league of there own with Monster IMO for that sort of methodical and thought provoking psychological anime.

Schedule